Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i have to clarify my post a day or so ago. apparently it posted without my complete thought. i am new to actually posting so i guess i messed it up. i just wanted to say that my mothers husband and still is her husband sexually and physically abused me for years. <modsnip>. also i didnt report until i was back with family and i learned a too young of an age that things like that are filed and decided based on jurisdiction and at the time if the abuse happened in one state and you didnt feel comfortable revealing the information until you were 2600 miles away with family it can not be prosecuted in a state the abuse did not happened in. but still to this day at 38 i would rather have my mom love and believe in me than not. it can just be sooooooooooo complicated.
@itsmyworld, I admire your courage to share your story as it offers invaluable insight into the mind of an abused child ... and into the mind of Gannon Stauch.

First and foremost, child abusers place the responsibility of carrying the shame onto the child. My hope is that you gave it back to your abuser where it belongs. Second, abusers also place the responsibility of the consequences of discovery onto the child. Third, the abuser begins a smear campaign and triangulation against the child with other family members to ensure the child is isolated and NOT believed in the event they tell. And Fourth, the abused child is targeted as the family scapegoat which serves to keep all others in line. Without outside intervention, the abused child doesn't stand a chance.

One must be aware of these tactics before they can recognize them. In this case, there are signs of all four tactics at work against Gannon:
  • Gannon's abuse was unknown and unreported, an indicator of shame,
  • TS's devalued Gannon as if it was acceptable to others, an indicator of a smear campaign already in the works,
  • There is blatant triangulation to control AS's thoughts about GS.
  • GS denied LS's complaint to LH of mistreatment by TS, an indicator that he feared the consequences,
  • After LS's complaint about TS, LH went mama bear and AS fiercely defended TS then then demanded an apology to her, an indicator of GS protecting his mother and father from TS's wrath.
  • Despite HH's loving memorial video of GS, she refused to cooperate with LE in the investigation of his brutal and savage murder, and indication that GS was the family scapegoat. Siding or helping him assured consequences.
Every child is born with the longing to be loved and protected by their parents - it's grounded in their survival instinct. I treated too many children that were hospitalized as a result of physical abuse. And it is completely gut-wrenching to hear them wake up and cry for the parent that abused them.

I suspect Gannon felt responsible to protect his mother, to protect his parent's relationship, his father's new marriage, his baby sister, and even his family from eviction from their home. He is a hero and he ushered in the exposure of the Evil that infected his family. We can be thankful that Gannon will no longer feel afraid or carry the burdens of the responsibility forced upon him. His family is now safe, and he is free.

I had a fantasy that the court made one exception for Gannon's justice ... they sentenced TS to be in a room alone with Gannon's mother for one hour.

@itsmyworld, your post is a good reminder of the reason we are all here ...
We want justice for Gannon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, that's what I thought. Someone else was asking if his phone was ever recovered and I was under the impression it was at the house.

LS said they took Gannon's phone with them in the car (and that LE knew this) while leaving her own at home.

In her garbled brain, I think she was still preparing the runaway story. She may have wanted it to look like Gannon had gone off on his own, with his Switch. She forgot to pack his backpack though, according to her self-produced Missing Poster, so she knew there were problems with that story. She still went with it, though.

Anyway, since the only information we have is from the lying liar, we have to take that with a grain of salt. But I do believe she had Gannon's phone with her, may even have been thinking "where can I pretend that a little boy would go once he hitchhikes to Northern Colorado Springs? (where I want to kill and dispose of him)"?

Why, to a pet store of course. She probably had other reasons to go to that store twice, but the manufacturing of a "Gannon took his phone" story may have at one point been on her mind.

By the time she bets back and starts thinking through the next phase (calling 911), she realizes that won't work because Gannon is gone, and his phone is still with her. So she uses his phone to make that search about "can my parents track me..." We don't know exactly where Gannon was at that point (in a suitcase out where they found the particle board/plywood? in the trunk of her own car?)

We do know that from that point on, LS focuses more on going stealth and hiding her digital tracks. But she still had her own phone around and may even have thought that putting it on airplane mode or disabling use of GPS for apps was going to keep it from being tracked. Something led LE to finding Gannon's sock and the bloody wood in that area. Perhaps it was Gannon's phone, perhaps it was TS's phone, but I'll bet a stack of donuts that a phone led LE to that search area.

LS must have been sweating bullets when she realized they could use a phone to track her. Easily. So she goes and removes the body from where ever it is, probably in the wee hours of Tuesday morning. Body is now in her own car, which she drives to the airport, transfers body to rental car (all with her phone completely off, I suspect).

I don't have an Apple watch but TS has one and was wearing it, correct? I was wondering if she was wearing it during the murder of Gannon, would it have been recording her heart rate, blood pressure, and things of that nature? Or is there an app you put on it?

I don't have an Apple watch but TS has one and was wearing it, correct? I was wondering if she was wearing it during the murder of Gannon, would it have been recording her heart rate, blood pressure, and things of that nature? Or is there an app you put on it?

I think even she mentioned the apple watch. I was expecting it showing up in AA, I wonder what happened to the data. People were also saying here that if she had the latest version it could work without her phone being nearby IIRC but then her not touching her phone after arriving home could be explained away with no need to check due to watch?

Re her heart rate :
If GS died at home after coming home, her heart rate could (in TS' mind) be explained with:
A) she was working out in the basement
B) Eguardo raping her
C) Quincy doing the same

B and c options, I'd like to see her heart rate when she fainted (twice?)

JMO

I have been thinking about the switch as a weapon. I've been ruling it out because the screen would shatter IMO but if she had the remotes attached to the sides and held it sideways it might not shatter. Or she managed to hoover it up but I really doubt that. It would be helpful to know how Gannon preferred to use his switch, the remotes attached or put in the remote holder thingy. My kids prefer it with remotes on if just holding it in their room and if in living room then separate remotes and switch in the Dock.
Re:selling the switch, it would need the charger Dock to work. I guess it's easy to buy that bit but I think she broke it or put it in the suitcase with him. MOO

I think even she mentioned the apple watch. I was expecting it showing up in AA, I wonder what happened to the data. People were also saying here that if she had the latest version it could work without her phone being nearby IIRC but then her not touching her phone after arriving home could be explained away with no need to check due to watch?

Re her heart rate :
If GS died at home after coming home, her heart rate could (in TS' mind) be explained with:
A) she was working out in the basement
B) Eguardo raping her
C) Quincy doing the same

B and c options, I'd like to see her heart rate when she fainted (twice?)

JMO

Thank you! I'm going to file that away and the given excuses you stated could very well be used. Then if there was erratic behavior on Sunday night, she could blame on the candle fire. Thanks again!

What a fruitloop she is! All her photos seem to implicate her; the pushed away bed, Gannon sleeping, the one she claims she took of him in the truck to send to AS. WTH was her game plan? It makes as much sense as her rantings about blisters and Gannon's cut foot. IOW no sense!
Speaking of the photo TS took of her and Gannon to send to AS (supposedly), it’s odd it’s not mentioned or a copy of said photo isn’t in the AA. It would be additional proof of Gannon with TS the day she murdered him. I wonder if she really took that photo?

I find myself either angry as HEdoublehockey sticks or extremely sad over Gannon’s murder. That young boy didn’t have to end up dead! She could have walked away if she was that miserable. I get upset too because IMO there were adults going through the motions of parenting (for a period of time)but seemed to be only focused on their OWN selfish personal needs, letting down 3 children.

I can remember going through periods of time when mine were younger when I probably did the same thing. But thank God, mine were never with someone who would have killed them.

I have nightmares of what Gannon’s last few living moments must have been like, the terror he must have felt. #Justice4Gannon #Here4Gannon

thats ur theory, i have mines!
I just cant see someone snapping out of no where to the point it got too.

he mustve done something to aggravate her and she snapped. I dont think she made up the candle burn. I think she stretched the story a little to act like a concerned step parent by him and her leaving the house cause of smoke. But she obv got frustrated that night n it was something that he did that her retarded lil brain couldnt handle.

the guilt i speak of - is the embarrassment!! The fact she cant defend herself like she was while she was out. The thought of her husband not being on her side! The fact that Gannons mother can now point fingers at her and tell her who is the really fk’d mother here. Theres numerous of ways to feel guilt. And people like her go crazy over things like that.. and on top of not being liked in prison its not gonna b an easy road for her!!
IMO a little candle wax and I don’t believe that story could not make anyone snap to premeditated murder.

I have lived with cluster b narcissist. They remember and seek revenge for every slight real or imaginary. I think Gannon was the best way a cowardly person could strike out to hurt bio mom and dad. She said when you take away a person that’s something that can’t be replaced (paraphrasing).

I think she is still thinking .... I showed them. I doubt guilt ever crosses her mind. Maybe more self pity and blame. Gannon could have been too excited to see his grandma or said he missed his mom. He probably did that often and being self centered with a bloated ego she was happy to use him to hurt AS and LH. She probably was losing her manipulative skills on AS.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty clear that she didn't like those kids. She felt like Al used her as a babysitter. Their relationship was definitely reaching a point of no return. I'm sure she knew he would ask for separation or even a divorce pretty soon. Apparently, he didn't even care to react to her "suggestive" texts, that man was done with her and she knew it to the point that she was already looking for a new man. Funny thing is, she was looking for a new man just like him: with kids, in the military but that would pay her to take care of his kids. She's insane.

One of the things I like about WS is it is victim friendly. Gannon Stauch is the victim.
Statements like these blame GS and its not ok.
"he mustve done something to aggravate her and she snapped."
"But she obv got frustrated that night n it was something that he did..."
Thank you for saying that! He was an innocent, young and defenseless victim! That is the tragedy of this whole case!

Um Ms i wasnt blaming Gannon!!

shes totally a wack job, i was just trying to theorize what may have happened and speak on her lack of being able to control herself.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

It keeps the health data for 30 days, as a default. I'm not even sure you can change that. However, who knows when LE got the data (I assume they did).

It keeps the health data for 30 days, as a default. I'm not even sure you can change that. However, who knows when LE got the data (I assume they did).

Thank you. I have seen a friend of mine using it as a phone, then last night my nephew had an AFib incident and his watch recorded his heartbeats, BP. That made me wonder why she couldn’t just use the watch for phone calls and if any evidence could be gleaned from it with her physical stress that day.

Thank you for saying that! He was an innocent, young and defenseless victim! That is the tragedy of this whole case!

I don't think they meant it like it was GS fault. I think it was meant like he did some normal thing (nothing wrong or intentional) and she went off the rocker about it.
I think the poster was wondering what could have possibly set her off like that...was he playing loudly, like kids tend to do? Did he ask for food while she was engrossed in her weird googling?
I think it's obvious from her search history that she was not happy or comfortable in her situation. So it's possible she could have been so highly agitated that ANY little thing would have sparked her. I think the original poster was just wonder what was the thing that made her lose it specifically on Gannon.

ETA
I thought I was replying to Warwick.

Last edited:
We know that the first LE officers on the scene at the house on Monday night were wearing body cams. We know that because it's discussed in the AA & one of the images in it was a body cam image of Gannon's bedroom that night. We also know that LE at least entered the garage to search as the AA mentions that the body cam captures the Tiguan backed into the garage that night.

So my question is do you think LE at least geared through the windows of the Tiguan? I'm assuming that it was not throughly searched because they would've noticed the blood. But does anyone think it's possible that their cams did catch a suitcase in the back of the Tiguan, but wouldn't have thought anything of it at the time? Even though I think on Tuesday AS noticed & mentioned that a suitcase was missing from the home (speculation) it wasn't mentioned in the AA because sweet Gannon hadn't been located at the time it was written & LE couldn't make that connection yet. Wouldn't it be amazing if an image of that suitcase in the Tiguan was captured by that body cam that night, but LE wasn't able to know the significance or make the connection until after Gannon was found and they reviewed the footage!

MOO JMO

I don't believe that she wore an apple watch the day that Gannon went missing. It doesn't make any sense to text HH from Gannon's phone, telling her to text his phone if she needs Tecia, because if she was really wearing an apple watch that day, she would be able to send and receive texts from the watch and wouldn't need to use his phone. I think she lied about wearing the watch.

I know we have talked about the Apple Watch in the past & some are discussing again tonight. There is A Lot of info that can be gathered from an Apple Watch. I thought LS wearing an apple watch & forgetting she had it on would be key in tracking her movements & times that day when her heart rate was elevated, when she was active, GPS info, etc. However, I've been mulling it over and now I'm not so sure she was wearing one. My doubts arise because the info about her having one & wearing it came from LS herself and we all know how reliable anything out of her mouth is! o_O She volunteers this info in her Crime Online interview, and almost brags about how LE can track her movements because she was wearing it.
"Stauch admitted that she left her phone at home on January 27, but said she had an Apple smartwatch on the entire time, which can easily track her whereabouts."

She volunteered this info too freely IMHO, like that's what she wanted everyone to believe and that of course LE would know where she went because she was wearing it! Too much info...and usually when someone gives you too much info about something, they're lying & trying to convince you otherwise. Another issue I have is that an Apple Watch is not mentioned anywhere in the AA, nor is anyone from Apple on the endorsed witness list. There are 2 people from NewCloud which is a cloud recovery company, but they would deal more with stored data from a company or perhaps traffic or other camera systems. I'm not ruling out that LS was wearing an Apple Watch, but the more I analyze what we know so far I'm becoming less convinced. :(

The good news is that there's more than enough evidence without it! Apple Watch data would just have made it easier to track her and added to the mountain of evidence!

MOO JMO

ETA: I just read @Catareeka's post above & I'll add that to the doubts I have about her wearing one that day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95