Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO

Symptoms of schizophrenia include:

hallucinations – hearing or seeing things that do not exist outside of the mind
Eguardo?

delusions – unusual beliefs not based on reality
Maybe Eguardo was real? (in her mind)

muddled thoughts based on hallucinations or delusions
Think about the google searches and her messy attempt to murder and clean up, I.e. why bring Gannon home to murder him as per the AA, when she could have done so during the trip out on Monday.

losing interest in everyday activities

not caring about your personal hygiene
Blatant lack of hair washing - ok this one is just a cheap shot but I couldn’t help myself ;)

wanting to avoid people, including friends

I’m just clutching at straws, but I genuinely think there’s some sort of severe mental disorder here and not just NPD.
Please, please stop doing this. It is not helpful.
"One of these exploitations could possibly be a plea of NGRI (not guilty by reason of insanity) in a criminal investigation. This is when an individual who has committed a heinous crime turns to mental illness as a defense. They use a widely misunderstood condition as a scapegoat for their immoral actions."
Mental Illness and Criminal Insanity: Is There a Link?

What? No report at all?

That makes no sense - even when there are hardly any remains at all, there is still an autopsy and report of their findings, even if there is not much to find. Am I wrong? Is this normal? I've never heard of something like that. Even Caylee Anthony who WAS spread by wildlife had an autopsy and autopsy report. Gannon, to our knowledge, was contained in a suitcase. Does this mean that not *ALL* of him was in the suitcase? Was he dismembered after all?!?

The escape attempt, new charge and competency hearing request are not really that surprising, but all this time and NO autopsy report is big news to me - and I'm worried that is a bad thing.
It seems it's the condition of the fractured remains that's hampering the completion of the report. I see the validity here -- ME may need more time to work with what he has.

Also, the DA added the sentence enhancer charges gunshot, stabbing, and blunt force and ME needs time to decide which can be supported and which may need to be walked back. MOO

Last edited:
They’re sending her to CMHIP for the eval? That’s going to absolutely push everything back. It is grossly understaffed and I thought they would actually close it a few years ago. Even with expanding it since then they struggle to staff it. Mental health services out here in general seem to be stretched very thin. It may be legit she needs an eval of course but if that’s her “strategy” (like she’s taking notes from Robert Dear) she’s gonna reconsider it pretty quickly if she has to stay down there. Tee might start to miss the county jail. JMO MOO

Could a broomstick really break a jailhouse window? Then so could a shoe. I would think LE would have that all figured out and that they can't be broken that easily. I sure hope so.

probably to bash a guard. :(. I mean, she couldn’t have access to it for too long, clearly, so doing something like sharpening the end is out; and... oh lordy, I just realized, wouldn’t you all be unsurprised to find out that prison windows are bulletproof Plexiglas or something??? One thing they certainly can’t do, is open up for fresh air...!

I’ve always believed HH was completely innocent and just an unknowing participant in the cover up. However based on the note, I am now thinking otherwise, unless LS would really try to frame her own daughter? I wouldn’t put it past her. MOO.

the problem is; Tee used the language of every conniving Hollywood screenplay’s mastermind. It could mean anything; but IMO it’s got a particular suspicious resonance because in movies the person receiving this note (HH) would BE a co-conspirator in it up to their eyeballs. ‘Tell nobody nothing...”, etc.

How on earth did she manage to talk to other inmates and pass them notes during her hour out if she’s required to be in full restraints when out of her cell. Was no one watching her during that time?

ETA: forgive me that’s a silly question. I know nothing about life behind bars.

I'm glad you asked that question, because I was about to type the same thing.

How is this even possible?

:confused:

Lance Benzel@lancebenzel

That’s a wrap on the #LeteiciaStauch hearing. Two big take-aways. One, she will be evaluated for competency, potentially introducing months of delays in case. Two, a jawbone found in FL has been ID as #GannonStauch, prosecutor says.
@csgazette
8:57 AM · Jun 5, 2020

OMG!!! Tears again! That poor child at the hands of that evil monster! He is a hero for sure!

Does this mean the jaw bone was recently found separately from the other remains? I'm speculating that the suitcase split/popped open upon impact of being thrown from bridge height above. But I would've thought that LE would've scoured the entire surrounding area for any possible additional evidence! Unless it was found in a totally different area :eek:
And what in the heck's the deal with the autopsy?!?!?!? I mean they added additional charges when they found his body based on SOMETHING! So why no autopsy report yet?

She is going to go for the Academy Award in trying to get them to declare her mentally incompetent! :mad::mad: She's an idiot, completely lacking a conscience, but she knows right from wrong and she knew enough to cover up the crime, move the body, and not cooperate with authorities or the investigation.......NOPE, NOPE, NOPE! She's definitely competent to stand trial for her heinous actions!

MOO JMO #GannonStrong #GannonsArmy #JusticeForGannon

She strikes me as having borderline personality disorder with psychosis.
I'm not a Dr so jmo.
For someone with a severe borderline or narcissistic personality disorder, incarceration would cause their anxiety level to go through the roof. The structured environment would be extremely difficult for someone with that diagnosis. Total loss of control would be unbearable. But she's not insane, in my humble opinion.

Spencer Wilson's tweets and notes. I hope this works. This might be a monster post. ;):rolleyes:

Spencer Wilson@Spencer_WNews
Ok, a ton to unpack with #LeteciaStauch. I've sent my notes off to all the stations, so let's get into it.

First off, Stauch is being sent for a mental evaluation for competency. They expect to move her from jail in the next week to the state hospital.

Next up, deputy @4thJudicialDA
says the previous identification of Gannon's body from Florida was not clear enough, so they did additional testing here last week. They did say they have always been confident, but now additional tests confirm, yes, the body is Gannon's.

Here are my full notes from the courtroom. You can read how #LeteciaStauch looked in the room, how Gannon's parents appeared, and issues the judge is expecting with COVID19.

A TON to unpack, and not all of it is super clear, so hit me up with additional questions.

Spencer's notes at this link:
https://twitter.com/Spencer_WNews/status/1268953447644069888/photo/1

EZw6HVQUwAIRhuA
EZw6HVQUwAIRhuA

EZw6HVPVAAAn5e5

EZw6HVQVcAA9LS3

EZw6HVPVcAEU1tR

Spencer Wilson's tweets and notes. I hope this works. This might be a monster post. ;):rolleyes:

Ok, a ton to unpack with #LeteciaStauch. I've sent my notes off to all the stations, so let's get into it.

First off, Stauch is being sent for a mental evaluation for competency. They expect to move her from jail in the next week to the state hospital.

Next up, deputy @4thJudicialDA
says the previous identification of Gannon's body from Florida was not clear enough, so they did additional testing here last week. They did say they have always been confident, but now additional tests confirm, yes, the body is Gannon's.

Here are my full notes from the courtroom. You can read how #LeteciaStauch looked in the room, how Gannon's parents appeared, and issues the judge is expecting with COVID19.

A TON to unpack, and not all of it is super clear, so hit me up with additional questions.

Spencer's notes at this link:
https://twitter.com/Spencer_WNews/status/1268953447644069888/photo/1

EZw6HVQUwAIRhuA
EZw6HVQUwAIRhuA

EZw6HVPVAAAn5e5

EZw6HVQVcAA9LS3

EZw6HVPVcAEU1tR
I wish he would join us on here :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics