Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone actually read this affidavit and pay attention to the details the CO provided? It's contradictory, she's been segregated from all as of 5/5/20 and ALWAYS shackled, so how again did she have the opportunity to go to the second floor and slip notes?

Somehow I believe nobody cares about details anymore because they are so convinced of her guilt without all evidence yet. She's a real Houdini! Imagine the tricks it would've taken to "slip out of" being shackled in a transport can to attack the driver. That's some super human ability there.

Welcome to WS @HAPPYJAPPY and thanks for your first post. Respectfully, I believe you are misinterpreting the linked APC:

More specifically, it's inmate Ms. B that is "lower level lower bunk restricted," and therefore prevented from going upstairs where LS is housed in cell #10. [pg 2/4].

Segregation from all (Seg All) means LS will not be moved around the facility with other inmates; will not be housed with anyone else; and will not have time out with anyone else.

Classified as a full restraint escape risk, LS can't be transported outside the facility without full restraints being placed on her wrists and ankles, and her wrists secured to a belt around her waist.

Clearly, LS walked around inside the facility during her time out and was able to slide notes through Ms. B's door jam. The notes match LS handwriting are locked in evidence.

You are also wrong that nobody cares about the details here -- we eat them up, spit them out, and reread them again!

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/20CR3170.pdf

Did anyone actually read this affidavit and pay attention to the details the CO provided? It's contradictory, she's been segregated from all as of 5/5/20 and ALWAYS shackled, so how again did she have the opportunity to go to the second floor and slip notes?

Somehow I believe nobody cares about details anymore because they are so convinced of her guilt without all evidence yet. She's a real Houdini! Imagine the tricks it would've taken to "slip out of" being shackled in a transport can to attack the driver. That's some super human ability there.
She was arrested in SC on Monday, March 2nd, briefly arraigned on Tuesday, March 3rd. She was in transport and allegedly slipped her handcuffs; attacking the guard while en route in Kansas. She was held over for 12 hours in Kansas before resuming transport, appearing for her 1st hearing on Thursday in Co. According to sources, the guard did sustain injuries from the incident, and it is noted that T received bruises and scrapes which when carefully observed, can be seen in subsequent video/photo of T in Co court. It was at this point that restraints were upgraded as noted in the other reply. As for the transport incident in March, it is not known how relaxed those restraints were, but there is reported evidence in the details of her slipping her cuffs.

We are obsessive with details here. That is quite a mouthful for a 1st post.

She was arrested in SC on Monday, March 2nd, briefly arraigned on Tuesday, March 3rd. She was in transport and allegedly slipped her handcuffs; attacking the guard while en route in Kansas. She was held over for 12 hours in Kansas before resuming transport, appearing for her 1st hearing on Thursday in Co. According to sources, the guard did sustain injuries from the incident, and it is noted that T received bruises and scrapes which when carefully observed, can be seen in subsequent video/photo of T in Co court. It was at this point that restraints were upgraded as noted in the other reply. As for the transport incident in March, it is not known how relaxed those restraints were, but there is reported evidence in the details of her slipping her cuffs.

We are obsessive with details here. That is quite a mouthful for a 1st post.

I think the fact that we’re at thread 48 shows that we’re obsessed with details! I don’t post often, as I’m usually pages behind, but I definitely pay attention to details!

Thank all of you who are frequent posters here for keeping me up to date with all of the details! I hope to be able to contribute more going forward.

ETA- I don’t even care so much about her trying to plot an escape. I want justice for Gannon and his family first and foremost!!

I think the fact that we’re at thread 48 shows that we’re obsessed with details! I don’t post often, as I’m usually pages behind, but I definitely pay attention to details!

Thank all of you who are frequent posters here for keeping me up to date with all of the details! I hope to be able to contribute more going forward.

ETA- I don’t even care so much about her trying to plot an escape. I want justice for Gannon and his family first and foremost!!

Agreed! However I am a bit thankful for all
Of her foolishness as it will assure a victory for Gannon!

We are all entitled to our own opinion, and I am
interested in those that differ from the majority. I don’t think you are a close family member of LS, as you you were incorrect about key details, which makes me all the more intrigued.

Do you feel that LS is being railroaded? Are you inferring that she is innocent? I’m just trying to understand where you are coming from. If so and you have other reasons to believe she is innocent, I would like to hear them. This isn’t to argue or put you down in any way.

I do hope you had time to read the responses to your post, and not to change your overall point of view, but for clarification.

Isn't Gavin's sister with LH now?
I hope and really do think these parents, AS and LH, will be able to coparent successfully.
Gannon’s younger sister is currently with her mother in South Carolina. A recent video posted by LH on Wednesday showed her with her two little girls enjoying time at Myrtle Beach. LH is really missing her little hero, Gannon. She keeps much of her FB on private lately. #Here4Gannon

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads!

Last edited:

Many of us have read both affidavits NUMEROUS TIMES. I’m fairly new to WS, but before I started posting and asking questions, I spent days reading ALL the posts on WS regarding Gannon’s disappearance and murder. To insinuate “nobody cares about details anymore” is an insult to many who have spent hours going over every single detail and include referenced MSM articles as referenced.
Your description of “super human ability“ in reference to LS, TS or however you choose to refer to the one charged for these heinous crimes she’s charged with is a hideous statement. 23,000 pages of discovery from the DA’s office says she’s another sloppy, self-absorbed murderous psycho who has mountains of evidence waiting to greet her when her trial begins! As far as evidence, we certainly don’t know all the evidence the DA has, but you don’t either unless you are on the defense team or employed with El Paso County DA’s office. 23,000 pages tells me there’s tons of evidence against her though. Her very public acts of trying to cover up her crimes shows she’s very aware of right from wrong.

#Here4Gannon #Justice4Gannon

Somehow I believe nobody cares about details anymore because they are so convinced of her guilt without all evidence yet.

BBM

I joined this site because the attention to detail I saw was second to none. The way each piece of information released to us has been painstakingly picked apart, put back together and sometimes intentionally put out of place just to see where it would fit back by members, all happens in a way as yet (IMO) unmatched anywhere else on the internet. It is how my brain also works, so that and the personal connection so many of us feel to this case in particular, is why I felt the need to join the community and contribute wherever I can.

I'm really interested in what you mean by the assertion that people are biased towards LS's guilt of the crime? I would love to hear your opinion!

BBM

I joined this site because the attention to detail I saw was second to none. The way each piece of information released to us has been painstakingly picked apart, put back together and sometimes intentionally put out of place just to see where it would fit back by members, all happens in a way as yet (IMO) unmatched anywhere else on the internet. It is how my brain also works, so that and the personal connection so many of us feel to this case in particular, is why I felt the need to join the community and contribute wherever I can.

I'm really interested in what you mean by the assertion that people are biased towards LS's guilt of the crime? I would love to hear your opinion!
100% Right! Excellent Post! @heartabdsoul - I had joined several Facebook groups a few days after Gannon was reported missing. I’ve since left all but one of them. The FB groups are where a ton of disinfo can spread like wildfire, with no regard to accuracy and facts. That’s why I ended up on WS! Also, this is one of few places differing opinions are welcomed on a daily basis always without it ending up in personal attacks.

Wow

Nothing is gonna happen for ages, is it?
I'm interested in why one of her lawyers stepped down, I don't imagine that's public information though but I'm still very curious.

I'll not speculate, it's hard but I'm firm!
(mind goes into immediate overdrive speculating like a crazy thing immediately..)
Problem with cases taking such a long time is that details can so easily be forgotten despite 48 threads of thousands of not millions of posts read and digested.

I'm disappointed his body was in such a state of decomposition that there is little to analyse. This possible means that toxicology is a non runner..Jan 27- March 17 and some days after March 17 before work could begin in earnest.

I'm assuming the additional charges filed after his recovery were apparent from bone or bone fragments.

She's not sorry, that seems obvious- the little smile referenced by the journalist as she entered court on the last occasion..

Deep sigh , despair that entities without empathy sympathy and remorse walk in our midst disguised as human.

I'm interested in why one of her lawyers stepped down, I don't imagine that's public information though but I'm still very curious.
RSBM
I think I recall reading a couple of pages back why. The official version was she maybe got a promotion or a horizontal job change of some sort. I don’t think she just left the case, I think it had to do with a job change of some sort. At least on record that’s what they said. I’ll see if I can find it. Although I can totally see any lawyer for her saying thanks but no thanks!

I have not seen the transfer to the mental facility mentioned in any news articles, however,

Leigh Egan with CrimeOnline via Websleuths YouTube said she has been transferred.

No date was mentioned.

Leigh also stated that Leticia’s defense team has reached out to her.

Leigh referred them to the CrimeOnline legal department.

The above was in the most recent episode when Leigh was a guest.

In another episode several days earlier (maybe last week? Sorry I do not recall exact dates or have link handy. I am in a perpetual TIME WARP o_O lately).

Her family is supportive/standing behind her (this being before the jailbreak attempt and mental evaluation timing).

Some family members think she is being railroaded and will not get a fair trial in Colorado Springs.

Leigh did feel one family member was wavering or at least questioning in their stance, as they asked Leigh what she thought the truth was and what LS could be hiding.

A family member also told Leigh the moving van made it to South Carolina before Letecia.

YIKES :p: now I have the Rocky Horror Picture Show time warp song stuck in my brain. Happy memories of the midnight movies and crowd participation. Those were the days!
Please join me!
Pick your character. I am feeling very Magenta like today.

It's just a jump to the left.
And then a step to the right.
With your hand on your hips.
You bring your knees in tight…………….:rolleyes:
I always appreciate your posts /contributions, but particularly liked this one. And not just for the RHPS reference.

“..It really drives you insane. Let’s do the time warp again!”

I always appreciate your posts /contributions, but particularly liked this one. And not just for the RHPS reference.

“..It really drives you insane. Let’s do the time warp again!”
thank you so much!
7073.gif

Nothing is gonna happen for ages, is it?

I'll not speculate, it's hard but I'm firm!
(mind goes into immediate overdrive speculating like a crazy thing immediately..)
Problem with cases taking such a long time is that details can so easily be forgotten despite 48 threads of thousands of not millions of posts read and digested.

I'm disappointed his body was in such a state of decomposition that there is little to analyse. This possible means that toxicology is a non runner..Jan 27- March 17 and some days after March 17 before work could begin in earnest.

I'm assuming the additional charges filed after his recovery were apparent from bone or bone fragments.

She's not sorry, that seems obvious- the little smile referenced by the journalist as she entered court on the last occasion..

Deep sigh , despair that entities without empathy sympathy and remorse walk in our midst disguised as human.
Kimberly Chalmers is a senior trial attorney, death penalty qualified, and I believe the withdrawal was related to administrative changes in the public defender's office and the substitution of counsel was unrelated to the actual case.

(I recall that KC represented Glen Galloway in 2018 for double murder).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487