Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or..... the wall tells even more of the story. JMO but it could, in addition to holding blood spatter, have a dent. Blunt force trauma --

JMO
dun-dun (tone from Law & Order)!

That idea never occurred to me and it makes perfect sense. And that might have occurred on that Sunday evening. An enraged TS attacks Gannon while he is on his bed and slams his head up against the wall. And with such an injury, there was no way she could send him to school the next day.

Praying for Gannon’s family as his remains are brought home to his mother. I’ve been keeping up, just not posting. This is heart wrenching! I can confirm Al Stauch was in Pensacola not long ago and visited the sight where Gannon’s body was found. He posted photo on social media. I “ugly cried” when I saw it and read his words. Have a nice week WS’ers.

Today, Veronica is leaving for FL to bring Gannon home to Landen, according to her facebook post.

Thank you, Amanda. Despite the fact I have tears streaming down my face, I am so happy Gannon is coming home. His Mom, Dad, and little Sister have waited far too long for this day. Wishing them immeasurable peace today and always.

Relieved he’s finally going home to his family, but devastated it’s happening this way. Nothing will ever make this okay, because it will never be okay. But I hope having him home and close by gives them some sense of peace. All my love and thoughts are, as always, with those who loved him. Justice is coming, G-man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState