Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for Gannon’s family as his remains are brought home to his mother. I’ve been keeping up, just not posting. This is heart wrenching! I can confirm Al Stauch was in Pensacola not long ago and visited the sight where Gannon’s body was found. He posted photo on social media. I “ugly cried” when I saw it and read his words. Have a nice week WS’ers.

Sometimes, we have to ugly cry. We NEED to ugly cry. It is all we can do in lieu of the terrible pain we feel just following along on this horrible case.

Fly home little bird.

I'd rather not hear about her.

Let Gannon and his family stand alone, front page.

She's back page. On the bottom of a rat cage.

JMO
I only shared it because of the online memorial service. Perhaps for the Media Maps timeline since it’s a MSM article and all I’ve seen posted about the memorial are screenshots from FB.

I only shared it because of the online memorial service. Perhaps for the Media Maps timeline since it’s a MSM article and all I’ve seen posted about the memorial are screenshots from FB.

Gosh, no, @Cindizzi, my objection isn't with you for sharing!!! I don't want precious Gannon and his poor family to be forever tied to HER. She deserves no notoriety.

I wish, beginning right now, the media would separate photos of victim from victimizer. Every case. No more side by sides. They aren't equal players. Victim, front and center. Victimizer, back page, thumbnail, right under where the rat scats.

Gannon's name should never have to share another headline with X.

I thank you, Cindizzi, for posting the story! May the community be there in full force, virtually, heartfully. We can't forget Gannon ever!

JMO

Gosh, no, @Cindizzi, my objection isn't with you for sharing!!! I don't want precious Gannon and his poor family to be forever tied to HER. She deserves no notoriety.

I wish, beginning right now, the media would separate photos of victim from victimizer. Every case. No more side by sides. They aren't equal players. Victim, front and center. Victimizer, back page, thumbnail, right under where the rat scats.

Gannon's name should never have to share another headline with X.

I thank you, Cindizzi, for posting the story! May the community be there in full force, virtually, heartfully. We can't forget Gannon ever!

JMO
Oh I absolutely agree that media should keep precious G’s name separate! I knew you weren’t criticizing me. Don’t know how to insert emoji so here is a virtual old school
{{{ hug }}}. Sorry if I was short with my reply. Didn’t sleep a wink, had to take me dog to the vet first thing, just got home. It was stressful but she is fine!
#Here4Gannon

GM. 2020 has been a “s” show so far. Like others here, I have limited my screen time on all the social media platforms including WS. I miss you all and wish you only good health and happiness.
YOU are missed. Thank you for the well wishes.......

44.gif
Sending back twofold health and happiness to YOU.

Hope to see you and others back on thread when things pick back up.....

Citing previous cases where they have been allowed for competency evaluations.

Last hearing the Judge allowed the records from the jail but not these.

Every time I read these docs and SDT pops up (subpoena duces tecum); my mind reads it as STD. ;)

I guess my mind goes there since it is in relation to LS. It is very distracting. :confused:

Waiting for the Judge's ruling to be entered....

Attachments

• P19 Notice of Prior Records Requests During Competency Proceedings-min.pdf
    967.3 KB · Views: 24
True Crime All The Time Unsolved did a podcast on Gannon's case this week.

There's not any information in the podcast that would be new to anyone who has really followed this case. I was confused why they aired it under the unsolved podcast but I guess it's because LT has not been convicted and it's ongoing.

Ep174 – Gannon Stauch

I am new and hope to not make any mistakes in posting but this case I have followed from the beginning ... all of you in here have so many great ideas and I have read them all . And yes I am from the south same county LS was apprehended... which brings me to this is was nice to see that she is now back at her original residence El Paso County Jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur