Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered too how someone would get her peanut butter sandwich to put a note in. It doesn’t make any sense. Is the food prepared there or does it come in packaged from an outside kitchen facility? Perhaps it was an open face sandwich and someone wrote in her peanut butter with a toothpick..highly unlikely. Probably didn’t happen. JMO
I'm sure it never happened. It's all in her mind. She thinks that because she and her PI have uncovered evidence that proves her innocence and points to the real killer, that the real culprits are using "runners" who know people in high positions in the jail and are sending her threatening messages. She's trying to convince the judge that her life is in danger and nothing is being done to protect her. Imo

RBBM

One of my friends calls people like this "Attention Horns". I've always thought this term was extremely appropriate for someone like LS.

She will continue to raise a ruckus until after her trial. Then, the Public will find other things to discuss, and LS will be forgotten. Except by Sweet Gannon's loving Family and Friends, who will suffer the remainder of their days.

JMVHO.

Keeping Everyone who cares about Gannon in my thoughts and prayers.

View attachment 262132
RBBM
Like x 1000 crhedBngr!

I wondered too how someone would get her peanut butter sandwich to put a note in. It doesn’t make any sense. Is the food prepared there or does it come in packaged from an outside kitchen facility? Perhaps it was an open face sandwich and someone wrote in her peanut butter with a toothpick..highly unlikely. Probably didn’t happen. JMO
Yea how does food come prepared in jail ? Does she get a whole jar of peanut butter that’s the way I took it .

She's probably getting peanut butter sandwiches because she's refusing to eat the standard fare. You know, vegan and special and all that. So she had to invent a reason she can't eat the peanut butter either. I swear, she's holding out for catered salads.

This isn't a cruise, T. Settle in.

JMOJMOJMO

Last edited:
I think she is trying to say someone wrote a threatening note and put it inside her peanut butter.

I'm sure it's on the top of the judge's agenda.

I hope we get to see the note.

The link is at the top of the page thanks to kittythehare. You click the link in the article.

Just realized you meant the note and I was thinking of the letter.

She's probably getting peanut butter sandwiches because she's refusing to eat the standard fare. You know, vegan and special and all that. So she had to invent a reason she can't eat the peanut butter. I swear, she's holding out for catered salads.

This isn't a cruise, T. Settle in.

JMOJMOJMO
She is probably holding out for a lot.. I bet she complains all the time and just is a total nuisance to all jail staff .. can you see it..and won’t shut up

Imagine being her cellmate, she will eventually have one?
Lifetime deterrent.
I wonder what her chosen reading material is?
I must cease, I must cease.
I don't care about her and she's not particularly unique, only particularly sadistic and cruel.
I wouldn't be providing her with pencils either, she could use them as a weapon against an unsuspecting worker.

I am sorry I could not resist.
4088155800_88d2acd224_b.jpg

also thank you to the poster about Johnny Cash @PorcelainCoveredInTinFoil . It seems she is already singing the Folsom Blues and
to the poster that perfectly analyzed the flag reference @casesensitive , I was so hung up on the PBJ, I really appreciate your thoughts about her pandering to the Judge's beliefs/sensibilities.

ETA: all kinds of typos and thanked wrong poster, also Yankee Doodle Dandee @MsMarple poster priceless!

Last edited:
RBBM

One of my friends calls people like this "Attention Horns". I've always thought this term was extremely appropriate for someone like LS.

She will continue to raise a ruckus until after her trial. Then, the Public will find other things to discuss, and LS will be forgotten. Except by Sweet Gannon's loving Family and Friends, who will suffer the remainder of their days.

JMVHO.

Keeping Everyone who cares about Gannon in my thoughts and prayers.

View attachment 262132

I have not heard the term "Attention Horns" before. I sometimes use the term "Attention *advertiser censored*"

I believe both apply o_O

No, I don't think she would have access to a whole jar. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are about as common as bologna sandwiches in jail. Imo
So, nobody wrote in her peanut butter on the sandwich. It must be she's saying there was an actual note written on something and I'll bet she has the proof because I think she wrote it herself.
Nonetheless, it doesn't mean anything for her stay there. She's not going anywhere. And I doubt the guards are abusing her. She's fine, just a bit cranky. moo

Oh, she'll be found competent to stand trial. Her letter is evidence of her competency.
Besides, she has a doctorate, don't ya know? :rolleyes: smh

100% agree! There is no doubt in my mind that she is competent. A formal competency includes assessment of understanding/ability of the following:
  • Roles of courtroom personnel
  • Awareness of what they are being charged with
  • Meaning of the charges, severity, and penalty if convicted.
  • Potential plea options (incl. plea bargaining) and implications (i.e., plead NG->trial; please guilty-> bypass trial and go to sentencing).
  • Rights waived when pleading guilty
  • Appraise evidence
  • Willingness to work with counsel/trust counsel
  • Pay attention in trial
  • Remember what has occurred
  • Retain and apply new info
  • Ability to use info to make reasonable decisions about defense
  • Ability to communicate details about the alleged offense (to make sure they can work with counsel).

Imagine being her cellmate, she will eventually have one?
Lifetime deterrent.
I wonder what her chosen reading material is?
I must cease, I must cease.
I don't care about her and she's not particularly unique, only particularly sadistic and cruel.
I wouldn't be providing her with pencils either, she could use them as a weapon against an unsuspecting worker.
Does she even have a cellmate? I would think she would be a security risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot