Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so very much for your concern!

The Bobcat fire would have to burn through downtown Los Angeles and go south to get to us.

I think we're good for now (knock wood).

JMVHO.
My son is in Irvine OC. He said between the fires and the extreme heat, the air quality is really terrible. Their clothing smells like fire when they come in from outside. Stay safe!

All:

Thanks for your prayers and concerns.

Today - Sunday - seems to be better. At least, I can see the beautiful blue sky. That is a relief.

Looking over the Southern California Air Quality map, I see a lot of orange and red circles (moderately unhealthy to extremely unhealthy).

We will get past this. I know thing are bad, but we will get past this.

JMVHO.

Last edited:
All:

Thanks for your prayers and concerns.

Today - Sunday - seems to be better. At least, I can see the beautiful blue sky. That is a relief.

Looking over the Southern California map, I see a lot of orange and red circles (moderately unhealthy to extremely unhealthy).

We will get past this. I know thing are bad, but we will get past this.

JMVHO.
I know yaul will .. just pray... and yaul will

I’ve been on Suzanne’s thread, just caught up here.

I think I got spoiled seeing nasty PF’s trial progress so quickly. I know it’s not the norm. I just wish poor Gannon and his family could see justice sooner, rather than later. I know, due process and all, but it’s frustrating!

I guess we still don’t have any solid evidence known about how Gannon ended up if Florida. If they can put her there, this should be a slam dunk. From the AA, they obviously had enough evidence against her already.

I think we all just have to sit back and be patient.

Tee is going to pull out all the stops. She's going to use every single trick she has up her sleeve to work things in her favour and to drag things out. Do not be surprised by her antics.

She knows she's guilty. She knows what she did. She is not delusional in that sense. She will spin this and spin this as long as she can.

I have complete faith in the DA and his Team. Tee will go down, it's just a matter of time.

I find Tee fascinating. I really want to get in that head of hers. I am dying to hear the results of her competency evaluations. I feel bad writing that because a sweet little boy got murdered by this monster and I find her fascinating albeit in a morbid way. It's like slowing down to look at the carnage of a horrible car accident but you can't look away. You want to see, and yet you know something really awful happened to someone.

MOO

I think alot of us feel this way. For me, I follow these cases because I want to understand the psychology behind them. The way people's brains work is fascinating to me. Her, Lori Vallow, Chris Watts, etc are intriguing to me because I need to know how people make the decisions they do and what caused them to think doing these things was ok.

JMO

I guess we still don’t have any solid evidence known about how Gannon ended up if Florida. If they can put her there, this should be a slam dunk. From the AA, they obviously had enough evidence against her already.

We don’t yet and you’re absolutely right when they connect her to Florida she’s done. I truly believe they’ll be able to do that based on the witness list alone. The green dot credit/cash card company could be for anything but I think it’ll show where exactly she went along the way. Florida has cameras on a lot of toll roads and non toll roads, and up on billboards too. I think they’ve got her.

I think I got spoiled seeing nasty PF’s trial progress so quickly. I know it’s not the norm. I just wish poor Gannon and his family could see justice sooner, rather than later. I know, due process and all, but it’s frustrating!

I’m pretty sure they (le) do. The arrest affidavit witness list shows FBI agencies in Tx, La. Al, and FL. This would have been the most plausible route for her to travel. The arrest affidavit was drafted BEFORE Gannon’s body was found, so they already knew she was in Florida.

(Section above deleted by me, BBM below)

We don’t yet and you’re absolutely right when they connect her to Florida she’s done. I truly believe they’ll be able to do that based on the witness list alone. The green dot credit/cash card company could be for anything but I think it’ll show where exactly she went along the way. Florida has cameras on a lot of toll roads and non toll roads, and up on billboards too. I think they’ve got her.

I think LE had a lot of evidence against LS when she was arrested based on the AA as @Chocoholic said.

But the witness list we've seen from the AA was compiled long before GS was found. And at that time LE seemed to think he was still in CO. So I don't know that anyone or any business on that list will link her to Florida.

But there are additional witnesses and evidence we don't know about I'm sure. Remember they were asking for the public's help in placing LS in FL after GS was found. It's quite possible no eyewitnesses will have come forward (it had been nearly two months--- most people just don't pay that much attention to begin with and months later... I certainly wouldn't be prepared to swear I saw a person I didn't know months ago doing something I didn't think was suspicious at the time like pumping gas or getting out of a car/van.) But there may be other evidence from the suitcase such as fingerprints/trace evidence that links her.

While it sounds like to me they can convict her even without FL evidence, the danger IMO is a juror could wonder if an accomplice was involved in the FL disposal, then think maybe the accomplice did the actual killing. I'm not saying I think that will happen, just that it's a danger if the FL aspect isn't tied up.

JMO

Last edited:
next sitting November
Preliminary= will it even be this year?
I doubt it.
I reckon this could drag on to mid or late '21.
( by which time,my memory for all details and questions will be deleted)
That is probably what the defense team is hoping for. The further out it goes, the less WITNESSES will remember as well. Just my opinion

That is probably what the defense team is hoping for. The further out it goes, the less WITNESSES will remember as well. Just my opinion

Could be.

But I'm betting that LS has been called "nuts," "crazy," "insane," and so forth at least 1000 times on WS. While I'm sure her attorneys have seen even nuttier behavior from her than we have, just given what we've seen (plus her plan to break out of jail through a window using a broom!), it's not surprising they want to be absolutely 100% sure she's competent at the time of trial. I know I would want to know that if I were her PD.

If it goes to trial by the end of 2021, that will still be less than 2 years after the murder. That's really not especially slow for 1st degree murder (especially in view of the autopsy complications/delay, delay in other discovery, and COVID.) And fortunately, it doesn't sound like the bulk of this case will rest on eyewitness testimony anyway (which can be notoriously inaccurate even immediately after an incident.)

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member