Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else feel a small bite of joy that Tecia might never eat anything but prison food for the rest of her miserable life?

I wish we could order up nothing but peanut better for her, every meal, chunky, no milk, with a message on every single dry bite.

Petty isn't pretty, I know. It's just that, after every horrible thing she did, it's hard to feel merciful.

I really do look forward to the day when I forget her name.

JMO

JMO

I wouldn't call it joy, but there is most certainly a sense of satisfaction and justice.

Does anyone else feel a small bite of joy that Tecia might never eat anything but prison food for the rest of her miserable life?

I wish we could order up nothing but peanut better for her, every meal, chunky, no milk, with a message on every single dry bite.

Petty isn't pretty, I know. It's just that, after every horrible thing she did, it's hard to feel merciful.

JMO

JMO
Unfortunately, we will likely never be able to forget that sick, sick woman and what she did. The only silver lining to that is that it will always keep Gannon in our minds and hearts ♥️.

JMO

JMO

RBBM

She'll never eat anything like the goodies I post here!

Tuff stuff, Tecia!

JMVHO.

@imstilla.grandma : I really like your new avatar!
Thank you. I’ve experimented with gravitar site over the years and managed to get a few to work but it was always hit and miss. I finally have it down now. It’s so easy to turn any photo into an avatar. It really doesn’t matter the size, gravitar will help with that. The trick is capturing the desired photo in the first place. I’ve got a few tricks for that too. Thank you. I think I made others dizzy the other day when I changed it several times in a short period. I do like this one. It fits me, it’s a keeper.

Gannon Stauch, Main Case Archive:
Gannon Stauch -CO-

Justice for Gannon, all about arrest, court, whatever happens regarding the murderer:
Justice for Gannon

@AmandaReckonwith, do you never sleep? You have archives for ALL the threads I follow, and I can't fathom how many more which I don't. Thank you for your TIRELESS efforts, on behalf of victims, families and all of us on WS!

What an extraordinary undertaking!

Thank you for putting it altogether in one place, the photos, the interviews, all of it. A great resource for us to be able to review a case this way. So well done!

JMO

I was thinking . . Latecia was successful in hiding Gannon and successfully taking him across state lines without being caught or LE even catching on. Do you guys think this was premeditated?

I don't know that T ever had a single plan. I imagine it's very crowded in her head. More likely there was a lot of making things up as she went. Her whole life. But especially after she did the unthinkable.

Moving him out of state, I believe that was an afterthought.

It is hair raising to think, as she gave her backwards interview, that her next action, after declaring she would never ever hurt this child, after declaring he was very much alive, and after declaring she'd be due an apology, she was planning to gather up his broken body and drive across the country with it. She's not insane but her actions are.

She has no soul.

JMO

I was thinking . . Latecia was successful in hiding Gannon and successfully taking him across state lines without being caught or LE even catching on. Do you guys think this was premeditated?
No. I've never thought it was.
I think something happened, she lost her temper because she's a hot-head, and Gannon sustained a fatal injury.
Then, she spun into action creating a story about what "really" happened.
Which no one but her, believes.

jmo

Courtfollower89, I don't think she can plan ahead as shown she is very impulsive in her behaviour.
Getting across State Lines without being caught (this is hard to admit) was just sheer luck.
Even the bad guys/ worst people in history have sheer good luck....Hitler in first world war walked out of his trench area few seconds later it blows up..... in the second world war, Operation Valhalla the attempt to kill him by a bomb in suitcase he moved a few meters away before it blew up he was injured not killed.
It was sheer luck she was not caught crossing state lines doing her crime, but it was sheer luck Gannon's body was found it had not landed in water also the workers who found him that they could had maintenance that area before she had dumped him there so it would been months even years before Gannon was found.
Luck works with good and the bad.
We just had the case closed in Australia with the Claremont Killer. Perth Western Australia. It was sheer luck two victims were found in the 1996-1997. A woman decided on a spur of a moment to pick Lillies with her children, that were growing on the side of the road, made a competition who could pick the most largest flower she grabbed the biggest lily on a mound and found the victim. Second was the guy went to check the bushland where he had his "Alternative Gardening Patch" noticed there had been a disturbance and damage to trees he went to investigate thus found second victim.
Latecia when she dumped Gannon,( horrible action not just taking his life, she disposed him as rubbish, no children or people should every be treated in such a manner) it would been in darkness/dusk spur of a moment she thought she was over water. I got to stop we just been hit with massive thunder and lighting storm. Finish later courtfollower89.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member