Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh C’mon! Eguardo?

https://twitter.com/evanochsner/status/1436070782967304208?s=21
During cross examination, defense attorney Josh Tolini is seeking to cast doubt on Stauch's involvement. He said the back door of the house was opened and closed 10 times around the time Gannon died. Cohen says he does not know who came in and out of the door.

Tolini tried to link the unknown DNA on the gun in the house with the opening of the back door. Cohen said investigators did not try to determine who the DNA on the gun belonged to.

Replying to
@Spencer_WNews
Tolini :"nice house, nice stepmom from your interviews." Cohen "No one suspected what happened, no." Tolini : "Al Wouldn't have left him alone with her if he didn't think so?" Cohen : "I can't speak for him."

1:52 PM · Sep 9, 2021

Elephant in the room.... just sayin.
Fair enough!
This elephant tho'..

DA says "you were asked about the likelihood the perpetrator in a child homicide is not the bio-parents. is this a unique case?" "Yes." "You were asked about her lies. Was one of them that a construction worker raped her, put Gannon in a suitcase and took off?" "Yes."

hese are going fast,
@4thJudicialDA
says there was a padlock on the backyard too. "Can we pinpoint the day he was killed?" "Yes. Jan 27th"

@4thJudicialDA
says they are alllll done, they rest. Defense rests as well. Judge now thinking of next steps.

Sounds like they are planning a recess. Judge now says they are actually able to get #LeteciaStauch back at 3:45, and get this whole thing wrapped up (including her escape charges and the prelim for THAT being waived.)

Judge says he wants to make it sure that #LeteciaStauch is not in quarantine.

^Sorry, clear she is NOT being quarantined for COVID. Judge now says we won't have a decision today, even though they are bringing #LeteciaStauch back. Out for a 45 min break, BRB

https://twitter.com/Spencer_WNews

I cannot get over how LS and HH were in this van all the way to Florida without smelling a deceased body. And how could HH NOT be involved? I feel so bad for Harley but she had to know the truth.
... but aren't we just assuming they couldn't smell anything?

I am a medical professional fully knowledgeable of the physiological changes after a body's death. It's just not possible for that process to be odorless. I was waiting to hear about plastic wrapping, kitty litter, bleach or something.

Where is @10ofRods ?

I am a medical professional fully knowledgeable of the physiological changes after a body's death. It's just not possible for that process to be odorless. I was waiting to hear about plastic wrapping, kitty litter, bleach or something.

Where is @10ofRods ?
Yes I thought that was obvious. Of course they smelled it. BOTH of them!

Where is @10ofRods ?
What is the date LS/HH left for Florida?

ETA: Confirming FL hotel reservation Feb 3 - checked in Feb 4. IMO, even a frozen body would have defrosted now.

https://twitter.com/Spencer_WNews/status/1436011888459100163

Last edited:
I think she did it with the intention of torturing Al at some point in the future.

Maybe. My guess is she needed a photo of “sick” Gannon to show AS why she didn’t send him to school. But it could have been she realized how badly she hurt him the night before and planned to do something on the PetCo trips. It HAS to be something - it’s not a “look how cute he is” photo. JMO.

Why did she take the picture of him in bed that morning?
I think she took the pics to send to his Dad because she wasn’t going to let him talk to G. She kept him out of school that day saying he had stomach issues and we still don’t fully know what happened the night before with the candle and the carpet. But I think she had terrorized G and couldn’t let him tell his Dad. She was buying time by saying he was sick in bed. JMO

Judge Werner will not issue a ruling today. They will set a date for that.

There's another matter that needs to be addressed by the judge, regarding #LeteciaStauch's escape case. She has also asked to waive her presence at the preliminary hearing for that case. @KOAAhttps://twitter.com/colettebordelon/status/1436072393408225280?s=21

The issue regarding the escape case will require #LeteciaStauch to appear via WebEx at 3:45.

@KOAA
https://twitter.com/colettebordelon/status/1436072599935672321?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads