Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced he was in the suitcase the day she called to report him missing and they showed up. I think she may have dumped him and then went to get him and put him in the suitcase after that initial search. Thoughts?
This is what I’m thinking too. She wouldn’t have him anywhere near the house, knowing LE was going to search it.

I'm not convinced he was in the suitcase the day she called to report him missing and they showed up. I think she may have dumped him and then went to get him and put him in the suitcase after that initial search. Thoughts?
I think she probably needed the suitcase to wheel him out of the basement. But I can't believe that GS was inside the VW when cops peered through the windows. I think he was probably inside the suitcase at the temp dumpsite. MOO

ETA: OMG.. a suitcase seen on the bodycam. :eek::eek:

Last edited:
Am I missing the prelim?
Lol yes. They’re on break now. It was supposed to be two days, but the prosecution is going to get through the majority of it today.

Letecia refused to appear, and we learned that Gannon was in fact beaten, stabbed, and shot.

We also learned that Harley was present during the trip to Florida in which Letecia disposed of Gannon’s body.

Lol yes. They’re on break now. It was supposed to be two days, but the prosecution is going to get through the majority of it today.

Letecia refused to appear, and we learned that Gannon was in fact beaten, stabbed, and shot.

We also learned that Harley was present during the trip to Florida in which Letecia disposed of Gannon’s body.
and the little guy tried to defend himself if I understood the injuries to his hands and arms????
ETA - grammar (if)

Last edited:

Someone on fb has suggested the possibility that she could have stabbed him with the box cutter,remember how she said he cut his foot in the garage?

I think it is important to remember that HH was 17 or 18 in 2020 - a kid (18yr old legal adult is a kid to me in this context) doing what her mother told her to do. Even if LS was explicit about why she needed HH to buy supplies, what was in the suitcase, and why the drive to Florida, it would be unreasonable to expect HH to say “Stop the car, Mom. This isn’t right. I’m calling 911. I’m going to have you arrested, Mom.” HH had/has LS, and that’s it. And, of course, HH doesn’t want to end up like Gannon.

JMO.

That said, I’m sure HH was threatened with accessory charges.

I think it is important to remember that HH was 17 or 18 in 2020 - a kid (18yr old legal adult is a kid to me in this context) doing what her mother told her to do. Even if LS was explicit about why she needed HH to buy supplies, what was in the suitcase, and why the drive to Florida, it would be unreasonable to expect HH to say “Stop the car, Mom. This isn’t right. I’m calling 911. I’m going to have you arrested, Mom.” HH had/has LS, and that’s it. And, of course, HH doesn’t want to end up like Gannon.

JMO.

Yeah, I agree with that.

My opinion will be based upon if she did ultimately cooperate or not, and if she was forced to do so, or did it willingly.

Who thinks that her ace in the hole is just that she is going to pin it all on Harley?, she didn't kill him and when she found out what happened she just wanted to protect her daughter?. She helped clean up Harleys mess,blah,blah,blah

Since reporters being allowed to live tweet from the PH -- hoping KKTV will do a live blog with Spencer Wilson's tweet info.

Sorry folks, I had to stop posting tweets after learning what LS did to GS. :(

JMO.

There was a uhaul truck also with their belongings right? If there was a random suitcase in there I don't think HH would even notice. I'm curious what reason LS had for driving to FL before going to wherever it was SC or NC.. that isn't exactly on the way from Colorado.

Who thinks that her ace in the hole is just that she is going to pin it all on Harley?, she didn't kill him and when she found out what happened she just wanted to protect her daughter?. She helped clean up Harleys mess,blah,blah,blah

Maybe. Maybe HH started cooperating when she learned LS planned to pin it on her. I’m sure LS could come up with something along the lines of a pesky little brother damaging big sister’s possessions while remaining AS’s favorite. JMO.

I think that is where she wanted to go, prior to her previous attorneys getting the axe. And certainly where her head was pointing her when she wanted to represent herself. She was absolutely enraged that her daughter would turn on her! Look at her not so subtle attacks on Landen, and then never question if she would attack any one who chose to compete with her lies.

There was a uhaul truck also with their belongings right? If there was a random suitcase in there I don't think HH would even notice. I'm curious what reason LS had for driving to FL before going to wherever it was SC or NC.. that isn't exactly on the way from Colorado.

I mean,yeah OK,but when your Mum stops to dump a random suitcase off a bridge in a detour to Florida after it's been made clear she is suspected of murder,coupled with the cleaning supplies she had you randomly buy the evening she reported your brother missing,you might start to build up a picture in your head right?.
I'm sorry,I don't think she gets a total pass here. I'm not saying that she wasn't scared,or manipulated or even threatened,I'm just saying by that point I don't think it can be claimed she didn't know anything.

The board that was found in the rural area with Gannon's blood on it - why is his blood was on it? Is it a piece of wood flooring that she had to remove from the house, something she hit him with? Maybe a slat from his bed? Do we know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko