Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a uhaul truck also with their belongings right? If there was a random suitcase in there I don't think HH would even notice. I'm curious what reason LS had for driving to FL before going to wherever it was SC or NC.. that isn't exactly on the way from Colorado.
I recall LS claimed that she allegedly had an interview with Frontier Airlines in Florida.

I think we later learned this was an "open house" -- job fair type, and not a job interview as LS claimed. I don't think she made the job fair either. MOO

The board that was found in the rural area with Gannon's blood on it - why is his blood was on it? Is it a piece of wood flooring that she had to remove from the house, something she hit him with? Maybe a slat from his bed? Do we know?
I believe the particle board was probably what LS rested the suitcase on when it sat in the cargo area of her vehicle. There's no evidence he was struck with a board. GS was shot in the head and stabbed in the chest. MOO

I recall LS claimed that she allegedly had an interview with Frontier Airlines in Florida.

I think we later learned this was an "open house" -- job fair type, and not a job interview as LS claimed. I don't think she made the job fair either. MOO
That makes more since in the case that Harley may not have been aware. The uhaul truck thing though - maybe she loaded up some random furniture or something to sell in FL. IMO JMO

I'm not convinced he was in the suitcase the day she called to report him missing and they showed up. I think she may have dumped him and then went to get him and put him in the suitcase after that initial search. Thoughts?
I speculated that she "snapped" and attacked him Sunday due to the wax/carpet mess. I suspected she delivered the first blows in the garage and pursued him into his bedroom, where she gained some restraint and knew this was bad. On Monday morning she had a plan which involved taking him to that remote area and shooting him. When she left that morning, she did at one point (shown on the neighbor's video) park at the curb of the house enter, and return with what appeared to be a large, black canvas carry case slung over her shoulder which she put into the truck. She then backed the truck into the driveway and retrieved Gannon. I suspect that large canvas case had the bedding and other items she intended to leave with Gannon in that distant location. So, I agree with you. He wasn't in that case when she reported him missing.

Geeze this is awful. I'm thankful they didn't allow cameras in. There's no way I would want to see the photo evidence. I cannot imagine how Gannon's family is even keeping their sanity at this moment. Brings me to tears. I just wish T would come clean, and have it over with. This is sheer torture. :(

Lol yes. They’re on break now. It was supposed to be two days, but the prosecution is going to get through the majority of it today.

Letecia refused to appear, and we learned that Gannon was in fact beaten, stabbed, and shot.

We also learned that Harley was present during the trip to Florida in which Letecia disposed of Gannon’s body.

Holy smokes. Thanks for all that! I’ve been too busy. Does she have counsel representing her?

Poor Gannon. Absolutely horrid.

This is utterly heartbreaking.

And Harley is with T all the way to Florida! Yikes!

I never thought Harley was involved in the murder but I was pretty sure she got hauled into the clean up/cover up/disposal.

I sure hope she turns on her mother.

I mean,yeah OK,but when your Mum stops to dump a random suitcase off a bridge in a detour to Florida after it's been made clear she is suspected of murder,coupled with the cleaning supplies she had you randomly buy the evening she reported your brother missing,you might start to build up a picture in your head right?.
I'm sorry,I don't think she gets a total pass here. I'm not saying that she wasn't scared,or manipulated or even threatened,I'm just saying by that point I don't think it can be claimed she didn't know anything.

I'm curious if she dumped the suitcase with HH in the truck or if she left her at the hotel and ran an errand or went to grab food or some other excuse. Since it's only 3 miles from the hotel and not necessarily along the route they would be driving, it is possible she did that drop without HH in the truck. I am not saying HH didn't suspect something, but even grown adults keep quiet and don't want to believe someone they love is capable or is doing something so heinous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CausticRain