Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was brought up by this shape shifting deranged mother, so I feel sorry for HH in that respect. I'm sure HH must feel guilt for any involvement she had in this mess, whether she knew exactly what was going on or not. She probably feels guilt for listening and following along with her evil mother's requests, and the plans that were ultimately a cover-up to a murder and the disposal of a body. She went along perhaps acting like she hadn't figured it out, or she had figured it out. :eek: I hope she is distancing herself from her mother now. It'd be good therapy to tell the truth and spill what she knows. All MOO.
Yes, I pretty much see HH as a victim of her deranged mother. She lived alone with her and under her crazy-town control all of her early years. Hopefully now she has stepped back and done some healing work of some kind though.

I would really like her to testify about the drive back East, when 'the suitcase' was dumped under the bridge. Was she there when her Mom did that? IIRC, they may have been checked into a motel for the night, and her Mom may have gone off by herself to do the dump?
I don't see her putting that much effort into hiding it. I mean really, how awful is that to have to ask a question like that. That a mother would kill a step child, stuff him in a suitcase, haul his poor, decomposing body across country with her child along and then just fling him out of the moving van like trash?

My hate for this vile create is off the charts. Child murderers cause me significant mental anguish, but Gannon deserves his Justice and it will be had. I've said since the #4 Thread she will cause the most chaos we've ever seen in the courtroom. Goodness knows she's done everything she can to delay the inevitable.

MOO

Ive been here since the beginning and will be here until the very end...when T gets hauled away to her new forever home !!!

April 3rd alarm is set but I also see that I have it set for VALLOW/DAYBELL Case also to start that day !!!

YIKES-- I will be super busy trying to keep up with both trials.

Thanks everyone for the updates !!
Yes I agree, it seems we've been through the hard part with the investigation and the arrest and the crap she's pulled while in jail.

Now I want to see LS answer for her crimes against a defenseless child. I know it will be hard, but I'm here for

#Justice4Gannon

MSM recap of LS's preliminary hearing:

I'm reminded of how delusional LS has been from the beginning. I won't be surprised if after all this delay by the expert witness and the mental eval report if LS enters a guilty plea on the eve of trial.

She's lost the control she was seeking in court and I think she's probably struggling with this.

From the quoted link:

Earlier this year, Stauch waived her right to counsel and chose to represent herself. That decision pushed back her originally scheduled preliminary hearing dates, which were set for mid-March.

Stauch was adamant about representing herself, saying she did not believe experts in the legal system held much value in this case. In her Arguello Advisement, she said she has "23 hours a day to work." She also compared the case to poker and said she has an "ace in the hole," insinuating she is innocent.

Was there ever any updates about it being streamed via the court? (If not high key considering going to some of it)

Can't believe this trial actually seems like it's going to start in under 2 short weeks. Such a wild/depressing/crazy ride it's been.

Just when you thought things couldn't get crazier in this case she would one up us all.

That being said, I still am sitting here wondering if she has one last trick up her sleeve to try and delay this trial.

For Gannon and the rest of the family, let's hope not.
I wish it would get streamed probably flipping leaving the court room to tweet I hope the wicked step has no more delays but we all know she's going to try to delay. I hope they have to strap her to a wheel chair to bring her in . I'd offer to supply duct tape to shut her up ugh. The very thought of her offends me .jmvho

I'm reminded of how delusional LS has been from the beginning. I won't be surprised if after all this delay by the expert witness and the mental eval report if LS enters a guilty plea on the eve of trial.

She's lost the control she was seeking in court and I think she's probably struggling with this.

From the quoted link:

Earlier this year, Stauch waived her right to counsel and chose to represent herself. That decision pushed back her originally scheduled preliminary hearing dates, which were set for mid-March.

Stauch was adamant about representing herself, saying she did not believe experts in the legal system held much value in this case. In her Arguello Advisement, she said she has "23 hours a day to work." She also compared the case to poker and said she has an "ace in the hole," insinuating she is innocent.
Think this may be an "outer limits" trial as well and LS acting out during the trial and another going with this ace in the hole theory, aces and eights card holder once again with their Dead Mans Hand.

Last edited:
Was there ever any updates about it being streamed via the court? (If not high key considering going to some of it)

Can't believe this trial actually seems like it's going to start in under 2 short weeks. Such a wild/depressing/crazy ride it's been.

Just when you thought things couldn't get crazier in this case she would one up us all.

That being said, I still am sitting here wondering if she has one last trick up her sleeve to try and delay this trial.

For Gannon and the rest of the family, let's hope not.

As of the last hearing, Judge Werner only agreed to audio for jury selection but no cameras in the courtroom for Trial.

And nothing uploaded on the court site about requests for expanded media coverage.

I hope Werner takes a page out of the trial for Dylan Redwine's murder and agrees to allow the court-controlled camera to be shared with the media pool. Although Gannon was a bit younger than Dylan, he too was a minor victim generating much public interest.

The jury trial process is expected to start on March 20 with an estimated 2 weeks of jury selection, an expected start of evidence presentation no later than April 3, and about six weeks for the presentation of the case.

Judge Greg Werner said two members of the press, one print and one electronic, will be allowed in the courtroom for jury selection only. Only audio recording will be allowed during this process. As of right now, no cameras will be allowed in the courtroom during the trial.

There is more. There is much for prosecution to question HH about.
Just want to say, Leticia had quite a bit of her family's support early on? Still? I can't remember or maybe never knew what did the aunt, stepsister, stepbrother, and LS's mother do after LS and HH left for back east. Did her family head back in a separate vehicle?
Smith said that an aunt who rented the Altima confirmed that Stauch did have access to the vehicle. Smith said Stauch’s aunt, stepsister, stepbrother, and mother arrived in Colorado Springs from South Carolina and rented the car after investigators seized Stauch’s VW Tiguan and Harley’s car.

The following morning, on February 3, Stauch allegedly rented a van and bought a Verizon phone at Walmart. She then drove over 1,0000 miles to Pace with her daughter. Smith said security footage, cellphone data, and receipts placed Harley with her mother in Florida.

On February 4 at around 10:38 a.m., Stauch and Harley checked into a room at the Candlewood Suites in Pensacola. At 4:30 a.m. the following morning, the van travels a little under three miles to the Pace Bridge.

The pair then checked out of the hotel, went to Orlando, then drove to South Carolina, where Stauch is originally from, Smith said.

Oops, it's not Leticia, but Letecia. Should be Demon Thing. From the article posted above, the evidence is so ghastly I can't imagine the depth of her spiteful nature or the depth of her sick, revengeful depravity towards an innocent little boy who trusted her.

This was the point where I had to get off of WS for a period of time for my mental health. As a mom to boys about the same age, it affected me too much for words.
this was one of few occasions where being in a very different time zone and playing constant thread catch up worked to my advantage - thankfully others discussed how horrendous the video was and I have never watched it
I wish peace and healing for all who were unfortunately exposed to its vileness
moo

I haven’t followed this case since he first went missing and now im trying to catch up prior to the trial.

Are TS, LS, SM all the same person?

As of the last hearing, Judge Werner only agreed to audio for jury selection but no cameras in the courtroom for Trial.

And nothing uploaded on the court site about requests for expanded media coverage.

I hope Werner takes a page out of the trial for Dylan Redwine's murder and agrees to allow the court-controlled camera to be shared with the media pool. Although Gannon was a bit younger than Dylan, he too was a minor victim generating much public interest.

The jury trial process is expected to start on March 20 with an estimated 2 weeks of jury selection, an expected start of evidence presentation no later than April 3, and about six weeks for the presentation of the case.

Judge Greg Werner said two members of the press, one print and one electronic, will be allowed in the courtroom for jury selection only. Only audio recording will be allowed during this process. As of right now, no cameras will be allowed in the courtroom during the trial.

but... in my notes from the 2/2/23 motions hearing:
Jury selection will be audio only & media will be able to record live stream of trial.

Now I will have to go back & see which article said that....

She may be a witness although being on the witness list doesn't necessarily mean she'll be called. I don't know that she's essential though. LE has the store receipt and has the text from Leticia's phone records. I don't know that H saying "I got the text, I read the text, and I did it as it asked" is essential. But having H testify to that wouldn't be surprising either.
JMO
I would think the prosecutor would want to call her to testify as to how LS was acting when they drove to Florida (with Gannon in a suitcase). Since LS is trying to use the excuse she was insane, I would think HH's testimony as to her mindest--or at least her behavior--might be relevant.

But, that's all just MOO. I have no legal mind.

I'm also really interested in how AS describes their relationship. I know many here felt he may have told LS he wanted a divorce, and she injured and killed Gannon as some sort of revenge.

But, then I come back to why he felt comfortable leaving his kids with her if that was the case.

So many questions. I hope we finally get our answers!

Oops, it's not Leticia, but Letecia. Should be Demon Thing. From the article posted above, the evidence is so ghastly I can't imagine the depth of her spiteful nature or the depth of her sick, revengeful depravity towards an innocent little boy who trusted her.
These entities live apart from the norm and their existence relies on feeding off of others pain and suffering. They may come to you with this mask of loving care but the true nature will expose itself for at a point they cannot control it. They will deny it exist within themselves and will use every tactic to make you believe it but comes a point where the demon takes control and is as bright as the Sun above.

I haven’t followed this case since he first went missing and now im trying to catch up prior to the trial.

Are TS, LS, SM all the same person?
Tee Stauch is Letecia Stauch.

SM? depending where you saw those initials - it could mean stepmom, or social media, or ?

*I do see Suzanne Morphew (SM) was mentioned upthread. She’s a missing woman, presumed deceased, but no connection with Gannon’s case.

I would think the prosecutor would want to call her to testify as to how LS was acting when they drove to Florida (with Gannon in a suitcase). Since LS is trying to use the excuse she was insane, I would think HH's testimony as to her mindest--or at least her behavior--might be relevant.

The insane swimming pool is always full of those who use it in a last ditch effort only after their not so master mind tactics fail them.

S

It really is a delicate point though. AS saying he and LS had a terrible relationship much less that he announced plans to divorce her before leaving town for what was supposed to be weeks and/or trying to get one of the girls to say LS frequently mistreated GS at home (as some other posts have implied should be shown) could backfire because jurors may come back to thinking exactly what you do.

I think we all want to know motive and want to understand what led up to the crime. But the prosecutor doesn't have to prove motive and sometime it's best not to try.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member