Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. I've read that numerous times and I stand by what I said. Until I see "LE does not dispute the description of what the footage purportedly shows" as a direct quote from LE and not media reporting, then I don't think it's an accurate statement.

You don't have to agree but I will take the actual quotes from LE over what the media thinks they heard
Even if LE did actually say it, are they really saying anything? They don't dispute it, but do they support it? Is it just another way for them to not say anything?

That being said, Gannon did not get out of that truck.

MOO

Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come.

?? I don't know if that has something to do with the gate or if it's about some "person" who was sent - sent by whom? Sent from where? Does she mean Gannon's friend?

I wish she would speak English or else hire a translator. SMH.

I understand this to mean:
Lastly, they have more in-depth details that go along [with what Tee had just said] which points to who may have sent the person (the person who took him?) or why he (the person who took him?) may have come.

In a new statement released Tuesday to Fox31, Gannon’s stepmother, Letecia “Tecia” Stauch, appeared to imply that the boy may have been abducted.

“I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G,” she said in the statement.

However, in response to Stauch’s statement, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office says authorities currently have no reason to believe the boy was kidnapped.

“Right now there is no threat to the community as far as this case goes,” El Paso County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Sgt. Deborah Mynatt tells PEOPLE. “We don’t have those specifics to put out there [yet], and we haven’t done so. There’s reasons for that and we just can’t go into those details.”
Police Responds to Claims of Missing Colo. Boy's Stepmother: 'There Is No Threat to the Community'

So LE believes Gannon wasn't abducted and doesn't seem to think he ran away any more otherwise they wouldn't be searching miles away from his home. What's left? Time travel?

The area they are searching in might "seem" nice as some have mentioned, but that's essentially Pueblo. Pueblo is not a good area, so many awful things happen there.

Pueblo is more than an hour south of Woodmoor. Woodmoor is thirty minutes south of castle rock which is very new money affluent. The AFA is not even 15 minutes south of Woodmoor.

Source: I live in Denver/Google maps.

For PP who said there are two different Woodmoors, I mapped them both. They’re a five minute drive from each other.
So are we still looking at the search site being 30-40 minutes from his home?

Yes. Lorson Ranch is 40 minutes south of Woodmoor. I was correcting PP on geography but later learned they thought Hwy. 105 was listed as Exit 105 so it was a mistake. :)

In a new statement released Tuesday to Fox31, Gannon’s stepmother, Letecia “Tecia” Stauch, appeared to imply that the boy may have been abducted.

“I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G,” she said in the statement.

However, in response to Stauch’s statement, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office says authorities currently have no reason to believe the boy was kidnapped.

“Right now there is no threat to the community as far as this case goes,” El Paso County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Sgt. Deborah Mynatt tells PEOPLE. “We don’t have those specifics to put out there [yet], and we haven’t done so. There’s reasons for that and we just can’t go into those details.”
Police Responds to Claims of Missing Colo. Boy's Stepmother: 'There Is No Threat to the Community'

So LE believes Gannon wasn't abducted and doesn't seem to think he ran away any more otherwise they wouldn't be searching miles away from his home. What's left? Time travel?

Family violence.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away.

BBM

Again with the past tense references. For all the unnecessary details (lies) to cover her tracks, and of all the times she changes the story to suit the new curveballs, it’s the little slip ups like this that convince me Gannon is no longer alive, and it’s because of her.

Hey locals, the staging area today was near the Tri-Lakes FD Station in Monument, just west of I-25, right? And they've been searching generally west or south of there? Trying to get my bearings.

No the staging area today was north of Palmer Lake about 2-3 miles on Hwy 105 (Perry Park Road).

The gate has a few possible implications:

Could be blood found on or near it. Some have wondered if they keep their trashcans just inside the gate.....

She might be saying Gannon left through the gate, and avoided the neighbors surveillance camera (somehow)

The gate might have been locked when the police came, and she said Gannon had the only key.

MOO

Last edited:
I just took a drive to check out the search activity. It’s not on Woodmoor the subdivision East of I25. It’s near the Woodmoor Estates area on 105 north of Palmer Lake. The exact address is 13800 Highway 105.

Silverheels,
Would you be my Valentine?
Thank you for the reporting road trip for Gannon.
I hope you felt us all riding shotgun with you.
The EPCSO mobile command unit was there. I didn’t see any activity - probably farther off the road. KRDO was also there - the reporter said that as far as he knew, Gannon hasn’t been found. The search team has been there since 7:30 this morning. The area they’re searching is pretty rugged.

I understand this to mean:
Lastly, they have more in-depth details that go along [with what Tee had just said] which points to who may have sent the person (the person who took him?) or why he (the person who took him?) may have come.
That's a strange sentence. Maybe it's my preconceived notions, but it just sounds made up.

She's going against LE's wishes with a lot of what she's saying, but she chooses to not give us any of those "details". Of who took her stepchild......

MOO

Did anyone else notice in the LE press conference the female representative’s body language, mainly her facial expressions and eye movements when she was being asked about LS??? The disdain and utter annoyance was off the charts! lol!

Also, when saying something to the effect of "put yourself in their shoes...that's your son, nephew, grandson...". No putting on shoes for step-parents. If LS was a cooperative party, you'd think "your son, your stepson, your grandson" would flow more easily.

We all want him to just be a runaway.

Even if stepmom is innocent, everything Tecia has said to everyone and bad mouthed a lot of people, even people that's helping Gannon.... Her reputation as a person will never be the same.

She doesn't care about that in this very moment, though, IMO; as she's clearly all impulses and very little pre-thinking about the impulses.

All she cares about is getting her hands on Gannon's "apologies"; or making it clear to everyone that she deserves apologies from Gannon; and she thinks we couldn't possibly disagree with this, if only we knew that ever-shifting monolith called "The Truth".

If TS doesn't wind up charged with a crime after a certain amount of time, I don't think she'll have any qualms fleeing back to NC. She's not tied to anything or anyone, not really, not when anything else is juxtaposed against her own self-interest.

This will probably surprise some of the "TS supporters" over there in Facebookland, as they will have believed the "insider" first-hand assertions (made by TS), that nothing is more important to TS than "The Truth"; whatever it may cost, and that to this end, she will do whatever it takes and hang on in Colorado until the Twelfth of Never.

The problem with this is, these supporters just don't have any frame of reference for her definition of "The Truth".

what ya'll think about TS thanking HER HUSBAND in todays daily edition?
my take. ...'you think you can just cut me out??? we shall see about that.'

imo BD what have cringed at the suggestion that he is her husband.

moo

My take is, she is trying to lay claim to him in the eyes of the public, and/or make the public believe they are reconciled.

I don't think it has nearly so much to do with staking a claim to AS, because surely she knows whether or not AS ever intends to see (the front of) her head again by now.

I think it has more to do with "Hey, he's not saying anything and hasn't for multiple days; he's not denying. This gives me a chance to let the public infer that we've reconciled whether it is in fact true or not; because I care very much about the public's opinion of me."

Let AS say it; then I'll believe it.

I just took a drive to check out the search activity. It’s not on Woodmoor the subdivision East of I25. It’s near the Woodmoor Estates area on 105 north of Palmer Lake. The exact address is 13800 Highway 10
The EPCSO mobile command unit was there. I didn’t see any activity - probably farther off the road. KRDO was also there - the reporter said that as far as he knew, Gannon hasn’t been found. The search team has been there since 7:30 this morning. The area they’re searching is pretty rugged.
Silverheels,
Would you be my Valentine?
Thanks for taking that road trip.
I hope you felt all of us riding shotgun with you for Gannon.

The gate has a few possible implications:

Could be blood found on or near it. Some have wondered if they keep their trashcans just inside the gate.....

She might be saying Gannon left through the gate, and avoided the neighbors surveillance camera (somehow)

They gate might have been locked when the police came, and she said Gannon had the only key.

MOO
Do you mean he may have gone through the garage and out a side door and opened the side gate to slip away? I bet that's what LS was implying. Good thought, thanks!

Of course it makes no sense since Gannon supposedly told her he was going out so no need to sneak away. And how savvy would he be about neighborhood cameras?

Ugh, it's so hard trying to make sense out of what LS says. o_O

Sorry, ten of you have probably said this already but it seems to me when LE declares "there is no threat to the community" they absolutely know what happened and who did it.
They aren't taking their eyes off that person for a minute.

The safest place one could possibly be right now is in close proximity to the stepmother's current residence....lots of LE nearby, I'm betting.

MOO

(file of neighbor's video attached)

I re-watched the neighbor's video, concentrated on the top rear of the vehicle.

I see the shadow on the ground but I also see the very top of the rear passenger door for a brief moment just as the shadow appears.

I am now 100% convinced the rear passenger-side door opened and someone exited the vehicle the same time SM opened the driver-side door.

I've attached a video file, cropped to focus on the rear area of the vehicle. I've added an arrow that points to the top edge area of the truck that you should focus on as you watch it. You will see the very top edge of the rear passenger door (only a few pixels but it's there) open then close, and it coincides with the shadow seen on the ground below the vehicle.

I can not locate my pro video editing apps with overlay capability so I came up with a makeshift solution to add the arrow.

Attachments

Last edited:
Do you mean he may have gone through the garage and out a side door and opened the side gate to slip away? I bet that's what LS was implying. Good thought, thanks!

Of course it makes no sense since Gannon supposedly told her he was going out so no need to sneak away. And how savvy would he be about neighborhood cameras?

Ugh, it's so hard trying to make sense out of what LS says. o_O
I don't think they have a door to the backyard in the garage, but probably a sliding glass door, or something, at the back of the house. Same difference. Why sneak out if he asked / told her he was leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member