Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In most cases of a child "disappearing" where a parent, significant other or step-parent is suspected of being involved, there is almost always prior, documented involvement by Child Protective Services. This doesn't seem to be the case in Gannon's case, which is atypical, and note worthy.

An explanation may be since Gannon has only been living full time with his dad and SM for two years, it's possible that any resentment and abuse that may have been steadily increasing, hadn't reached a peak to be blatant enough to be reported by his school, a doctor or a neighbor. Even if there were some concerns at school, SM would be considered a respected, highly educated, intelligent person, and would likely be believed if any problems were noted, and needed explanations. That is pure speculation since there are no reports from his school, nor anyone else that I am aware of. I only mention it in case something becomes known later. But there are no CPS reports (which the media zero in on), no school documentation of suspected abuse, no reports of neighbors or Gannon's friends' parents reporting abuse or neglect, or any family members reporting abuse. These reports, if the exist, may not be made public at this time, but some usually find their way to the media. I don't read Social Media posts and perhaps I have missed some gossip, which I would choose to ignore regardless.

I have seen cases where both care givers were implicit with ongoing child abuse, which seems to be the most common pattern. I have seen cases where a care giver is innocent, but is in denial and he or she didn't realize that their child was in danger, despite red flags, or actual evidence, which never rings true. I have seen cases where a parent will cut off family relationships if one or more complain about abuse, or report a significant other to CPS. They are the parent who is being masterly manipulated by their significant other and have their head buried in the sand, and have chosen their need for a mate over their children's well being.

I'm not sure what family dynamics have transpired in the Stauch household before Gannon went missing, but I don't think AS would call LE, and cut his wife out of his life so quickly after seeing a blurry video, unless he knew in his heart that she was capable of harming his son. To me, that speaks volumes to her relationship to Gannon from a husband and father's perspective who knows her well.

We should be careful about making across-the-board statements about whether children will or will not report abuse.

I'm close to three girls who were abused by their step-grandfather over a period of years. They never told their parents to whom they were extremely close, never told anyone at school, not friends, not church people, not their grandmother...not anyone!

There are evil people who manipulate children in many ways.....sometimes by threatening them with worse treatment, sometimes by convincing them harm will come to their parents who also might not love them if they tell.

Know when these three girls told? Not when the step-grandfather died but when the dear grandmother died later, the one he swore wouldn't love them if they told on him.

All that to say Gannon may have been abused during his entire two years with the stepmother and CPS wouldn't have a clue. She seems to be one who could work a child until he was petrified and kept mum.
She's pretty hell-bent on convincing the world to think her way right now, isn't she?

MOO

Last edited:
It’ll likely just make them focus on her, and give them an excuse to request another interview. She’s just giving them more ammo.

What’s ironic, is that her attempts to improve her public image and fight back against accusations, has only worsened her image, and increased suspicion.

Talk about losing.
Yes, she seems to have very little self- awareness. It's as if she has no ability to sense how others will perceive her. She attempted to clear up speculation by making a more detailed statement when all she did was confirm people's opinion that she's guilty.

Jmo

i think that the dark spot under the truck has to do w TS opening the door because if you look at the area under the drivers door, there is no shadow under her while she opens the door and walks away, no dark areas. so why would a shadow appear directly under the person exiting the rear passenger door if no shadow appeared for the person exiting driver door in clear view.

it was later in the afternoon so sun would not be directly overhead. i don’t know when sundown would be or what way this driveway is facing but i believe we would have to know that in order to determine whether a shadow would even appear here if the rear passenger jumped out of the truck avoiding the area entirely between the tires of the suv parked behind the truck, which you would otherwise see legs come down and walk away from.

all very much imo moo

Silverheels,
Would you be my Valentine?
Thanks for taking that road trip.
I hope you felt all of us riding shotgun with you for Gannon.

Awwwww. You’re welcome. Wish I had more news.

On reflection, the location doesn’t really work. The properties have driveways coming directly off 105 so there really wouldn’t be much privacy there. I wonder if maybe other relevant items were found (e.g. thrown out of a truck window driving down the road) so they were looking for more evidence.

In her last interview, she got a lot of blowback because of her selfish 'reason' for wanting G to come back. She essentially said she couldn't wait for him to return because she wanted everyone to apologise to HER. :eek:

So this time, she thought it out, and again, said she wanted him to come home....Did she say she wanted him to come home because she loved him and missed him so much and his family needed him?

No, she had a very specific reason:

"To Gannon, please come home soon because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet." :rolleyes:

Considering all her efforts to twist the narrative, defend herself and come up with all kinds of scenarios to fit the evidence, it's interesting that she simply has not just come right out and said, "I had nothing to do with Gannons disappearance."

Imo

Exactly! An innocent person would have proclaimed this to the Heavens, insulted that anyone would question her.
Statement Analysis tells us, "If she will not say it, we cannot say it for her."

Last edited:
i think that the dark spot under the truck has to do w TS opening the door because if you look at the area under the drivers door, there is no shadow under her while she opens the door and walks away, no dark areas. so why would a shadow appear directly under the person exiting the rear passenger door if no shadow appeared for the person exiting driver door in clear view.

it was later in the afternoon so sun would not be directly overhead. i don’t know when sundown would be or what way this driveway is facing but i believe we would have to know that in order to determine whether a shadow would even appear here if the rear passenger jumped out of the truck avoiding the area entirely between the tires of the suv parked behind the truck, which you would otherwise see legs come down and walk away from.

all very much imo moo
I think SM said that sundown was about 6 pm, which is why that was G's curfew. He had to be home before dark.

Yes, she seems to have very little self- awareness. It's as if she has no ability to sense how others will perceive her. She attempted to clear up speculation by making a more detailed statement when all she did was confirm people's opinion that she's guilty.

Jmo
She has muddied the waters to the point where they will never be clear again. She is her own worst enemy.

In her last interview, she got a lot of blowback because of her selfish 'reason' for wanting G to come back. She essentially said she couldn't wait for him to return because she wanted everyone to apologise to HER. :eek:

So this time, she thought it out, and again, said she wanted him to come home....Did she say she wanted him to come home because she loved him and missed him so much and his family needed him?

No, she had a very specific reason:

"To Gannon, please come home soon because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet." :rolleyes:

I caught that too! How does she even know if the shirt is in his closet? Is she implying she's been there recently or was the shirt placed in the closet prior to his disappearance? Heck, maybe that's her way of saying she's back in the home. I'm sensing major head games here.

Incidentally, I saw posts on social media from Gannon supporters taking about the movie coming out.

Hmm, I wonder where she got the idea to post about the movie and shirt?

We should be careful about making across-the-board statements about whether children will or will not report abuse.

I'm close to three girls who were abused by their step-grandfather over a period of years. They never told their parents to whom they were extremely close, never told anyone at school, not friends, not church people...not anyone!

There are people who manipulate children in many ways.....sometimes by threatening them with worse treatment, sometimes by convincing them harm will come to their parents who also might not love them if they tell.

Know when these three girls told? Not when the step-grandfather died but when the dear grandmother died later, the one he swore wouldn't love them if they told on him.

All that to say Gannon may have been abused during his entire two years with the stepmother and CPS wouldn't have a clue. She seems to be one who could work a child until he was petrified.
She's pretty hell-bent on convincing the world right now, isn't she?

MOO
Very true. Everytime she mentions Gannon in her statement it seems to be in connection to what a good parent she is. She got Gannon a special shirt for when he goes to see the sonic movie. Gannon makes her flower pots to show his appreciation for her.

To me it shows she has underlying guilt and feels a need to convince others that she is something that she is not.

If she really was a loving parent she would have at least expressed concern at one point for his safety and what he might be going through right now.

The only other reason for not doing that is because she knows Gannon is dead.

Jmo

" I encourage the Sheriff’s Office to take down those pages that promote negative behavior and violence. Let’s Do what Gannon would do. Be Kind to one another!"

If we unpack that^^^ we see that stepmom is telling us that Gannon would not want people to be mean to her, and so we should all back off.

I guess that depends upon the Innocence Factor. If there is an involvement in any way, then I don't think he would feel bad about people calling her out. JMO

The guy that owns the footage had a much much much better view than we did and he had views before and after and several days of views. LE confirmed his analysis. They had an even better view on their high tech equipment.

And even if all of the above is incorrect he was reported as a runaway and said to leave that house at approximately 3.15pm. By LS. None other.

NO CCTV or PEOPLE ACTUALLY SAW HIM AFTER THE 10.13am DEPARTURE.
And even if all of that is moot it doesn't really help us find him, almost 3 weeks later.
Again LS has managed to troll the search effectively.
We're all tired and we'll get narky cos it goes with the territory and it's difficult to be like Gannon, kindness personified.

I held out great hope for him as a runaway with survival skills and a secret den that was warm and well supplied for the first 8 days. This without the slightest clue whether he had scouts training or not.

I do not know whether LE had always known about the 10.13-2.16pm footage though they stated early on that no cctv had depicted him after 3.15pm.
It is possible they did know because the search was so all over the place. I would have expected to see 300 people walking together in formation checking every inch of land. I never saw that.

I hope nobody dropped the ball and lost a week.
But, if they did, they will make up for it and the DA is ace!

I reckon we will see a conviction but we may never find Gannon.
It's hard that wrongs cannot be righted by convictions and that we cannot protect the vulnerable in our society much better than we do.
Only LS has thrown this spanner in the works, nobody else. She lies. A lot. Disregard her.

I love that Dan May is not afraid to bring a case to trial with no body and he's coming off Patrick Frazee's case with supreme confidence.

Most of all he has a heart for bringing justice to a victim's family.....speedy justice.

He's reading between the lines of everything she spews, just waiting to catch her in more lies.

She's feeling the heat so she can't shut her mouth while he knows how to protect the case until he's ready to blow our minds with facts we never expected.

One of these days we'll see Search Warrants, an Arrest Warrant, all the video, cell phone records and witness statements.
Then it'll all be clear.

God bless LE and Dan May as everything falls into place through their hard work.

MOO

Last edited:
In the most current public comments / statement SM/TS mentions Gannon checking the gate and having the key to the gate & his being the man of the house while BF/AS/Dad is away.

Is this a backyard/garden gate? Private area? Covered by cameras belonging to neighbors.

Apologies if this has already been covered. My mind keeps going back to these comments & won't let go.

TIA

MOO
She talks about him repeatedly going over to the side of the house, and said she thought he was merely checking that the gate was locked. That makes me think they found something on the side of the house that she is trying to explain away. Maybe more blood? Maybe something else.

She has muddied the waters to the point where they will never be clear again. She is her own worst enemy.

I caught that too! How does she even know if the shirt is in his closet? Is she implying she's been there recently or was the shirt placed in the closet prior to his disappearance? Heck, maybe that's her way of saying she's back in the home. I'm sensing major head games here.

Also, I saw posts on social media from Gannon supporters taking about the movie coming out.

I think Gannon's mother was the first to mention the Sonic movie. I thought maybe she was just attempting to upstage her by making that comment.

I assume she meant she bought the shirt for him before he disappeared. Jmo

Incidentally, I saw posts on social media from Gannon supporters taking about the movie coming out.

I am pretty sure that Landen already mentioned the film coming out and saying she wished he was here to go see it, as it was his favourite character. Anyone else see that or am I imagining that?

I love that Dan May is not afraid to bring a case to trial with no body and he's coming off Patrick Frazee's case with supreme confidence.

Most of all he has a heart for bringing justice to a victim's family.....speedy justice.

He's reading between the lines of everything she spews, just waiting to catch her in more lies.
She's feeling the heat so she can't shut her mouth.

MOO
It changed EVERYTHING when I learned about him.
She's curtains IMO.

IMO, the shadow that is in discussion is caused by the driver door being opened and moving. The appearance and the disappearance of shadow and the door movement happen at the same time.
Too much pareidolia happening.

I think Gannon's mother was the first to mention the Sonic movie. I thought maybe she was just attempting to upstage her by making that comment.

Very interesting, I did not know Gannon's Mom mentioned the movie first. Definitely seems like upstaging for sure. For all we know there may not even be a shirt in the closet?

Thank You. I just posted the same thing because I thought I remembered that.

So, UGH, yes, stepmom was one-upping Mom, and saying 'See, I even got you a Sonic T-shirt..' o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru