Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to WS experts: If searchers find something, will LE suddenly send away the press? I haven't seen this happen here, but I seem to recall that from a couple past cases. I remember they enforced a no-fly zone for news helicopters when poor little AJ Freund was found. And as I recall they did same when they found poor Harley? In other words, if media suddenly ordered away, is that usually a sign of what's to come? Again--I haven't seen anything like that happening now.

LEO is going to find Gannon. LEO going to find Gannon. LEO is going to find Gannon. LEO will find the truth.
I believe this is no more than another non-sensible diversion. People need to get a life! :rolleyes:

I don't consider a missing child to be a 'puzzle'.
A puzzle is a game.
A missing child is many things: a crisis, an emergency, and sometimes sadly a tragedy in the end....but I never see it as a 'puzzle'.
If it were your child out there--- in 20 degree weather somewhere, alone, injured, or worse---would you want LE to tell you it's a 'puzzle'??
No, I didn't care for that speech.... Whoever wrote it, needs to examine their heart.
LEO doesn't think it's a game either. They know this will be solved,and pieced together no matter what games anyone wants to play on them. They are in this 100% for Gannon. MOO

You'll be okay.
We're all in it together.
I need that support kitty. Thank you. I want to point out the moment and the only statement that has come from LS’s mouth that I believed. I feel somewhat misunderstood and a little mocked by a few posters. If not for my belief (wrong as it probably was/is) I would not have dug deep enough and long enough to come up with potential search areas. My belief in these “four words” drove my passion to find a missing little boy. I don’t want Gannon’s mom to always wonder if he’s someday going to walk through her door. Always wondering, never knowing. Because...
I know what this pain feels like.

Snipped from LS first interview:

“The rumors have gotten so bad. I pretty much have been told at least ten different ways that these people have these conspiracy theories. I guess they watch a lot of law shows and maybe they have all these theories on how Gannon is dead. And that’s what they’re saying. So I’m like why are you saying Gannon is dead. He is not dead. We are going to find Gannon. And that’s the main goal that we all have. My family has. Just because you haven’t seen us, we have that same goal. We’ve been out searching. My Aunt has been out searching. My family has been out searching. We all have been doing that together so that we could protect each other.

MSM link for divorce filing?
Wait, what?

WHO filed for a divorce? I have had to skip through a LOT of this thread and the previous because omg you guys are FAST.

so... did I miss it? TIA

I said "IF". ( As in an opinion.) Sorry should have clarified.
At this time it's hypothetical but will post a link depending if this investigation continues the way it looks like it's heading.
Others have posted they were speculating when I'd asked for a link ; so I'm guessing this is complicated as far as possible motive.
Would love to be wrong and Gannon is alive and well.
Doesn't appear that way from the searches.
Or that any of us will be dining on crow very soon.

They need to take away his wacky tabbacky and lock him up till he sobers up. Sounds like total nonsense :confused: Maybe he's into "mushrooms", that would really explain it :p
bbm
Lol. :D

Last edited:
I need that support kitty. Thank you. I want to point out the moment and the only statement that has come from LS’s mouth that I believed. I feel somewhat misunderstood and a little mocked by a few posters. If not for my belief (wrong as it probably was/is) I would not have dug deep enough and long enough to come up with potential search areas. My belief in these “four words” drove my passion to find a missing little boy. I don’t want Gannon’s mom to always wonder if he’s someday going to walk through her door. Always wondering, never knowing. Because...

“The rumors have gotten so bad. I pretty much have been told at least ten different ways that these people have these conspiracy theories. I guess they watch a lot of law shows and maybe they have all these theories on how Gannon is dead. And that’s what they’re saying. So I’m like why are you saying Gannon is dead. He is not dead. We are going to find Gannon. And that’s the main goal that we all have. My family has. Just because you haven’t seen us, we have that same goal. We’ve been out searching. My Aunt has been out searching. My family has been out searching. We all have been doing that together so that we could protect each other.
I want to believe her. I want to be wrong for thinking that something terrible happened to that sweet boy. I want to believe that he’s alive. But in that same statement not too long after she said that he is still alive she referred to him in the past tense, which just broke my heart.
Honestly, it feels like an emotional roller coaster of hope and sadness back to hope and then back to sadness.

Searcher looks along the roadway in southern Douglas County for any signs of missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch. #9News

Nelson Garcia on Twitter

El Paso County sets up incident command center in southern Douglas County for dozens of searchers looking for clues in the disappearance of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch. He’s been missing since Jan. 27. #9News

Nelson Garcia on Twitter

Attachments

• D2995D12-5B11-4CD2-B4BA-6FD49039C00B.jpeg
    D2995D12-5B11-4CD2-B4BA-6FD49039C00B.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 1465BE4D-46DF-45B5-B94D-55FF85B3F0FD.jpeg
    1465BE4D-46DF-45B5-B94D-55FF85B3F0FD.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 99
I want to believe her. I want to be wrong for thinking that something terrible happened to that sweet boy. I want to believe that he’s alive. But in that same statement not too long after she said that he is still alive she referred to him in the past tense, which just broke my heart.
Honestly, it feels like an emotional roller coaster of hope and sadness back to hope and then back to sadness.
“Were you the last person to see Gannon?”
“Yes”

I haven't seen any reason to believe the angry Twitter commenter, but just for the sake of possibility ... nobody's heard anything about the Stauch family living near Larkspur/Palmer Lake before they moved to Lorson Ranch, have they? I know they haven't lived in CO long, but I am not perfectly clear on whether it's been 1 or 2 or some other short number of years.

Let's not bicker. No one "eats crow". We are all here for the same reason.
We want Gannon to be found.
Lol... No one is bickering.
Discussion and reasonable debate allowed. ;)

As far as "eating crow" .. I'm mainly referring to myself and the fears I've had for Gannon since he vanished.
I'd love to be wrong, and he is alive somehow and can be returned to his parents in full health.
The searches and evidence so far do not look at all promising.
Just sad for this boy.

I carried it myself, for the same reason.
I woke up to a very sudden and very harsh reality when I saw the CSI team re-entering that property, followed by the DA.
It got very real very fast in a very shattering kind of way.
And it gets more shattering by the hour.
You run with it as long as it carries you- it's all good energy, Gannon will benefit, no matter what dimension he is on.
It's sharing the burden, creating an energy of love and compassion. What the hell can be wrong with that?
It's antithetical to whatever caused this tragedy.

I honestly seen a justgiving page for TS’s daughter....flabbergasted

IMO
Let’s all think REAL hard...Why would a page like this be necessary???
There is so much going on behind the veil of MSM, so much that can’t be said here bc LE has not identified anyone as a POI
*LS mentions AF in her on camera interview; new search location is in close proximity to/north of Air Force Academy
*During that same interview, who was LS accompanying while shopping when LE took vehicle into evidence?

Refer back to interviews given by RD, rewatch the video! What are we hearing???

(1st photo of GS toggle over to the news segment listen to the wording provided by RD at [~1:16] & by the reporter at [~2:14]

Neighbor: Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with stepmom, her returning alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member