Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when I search the Stauch's neighborhood on google earth its just empty lots...how long has the development been....developed?
I haven't seen any reason to believe the angry Twitter commenter, but just for the sake of possibility ... nobody's heard anything about the Stauch family living near Larkspur/Palmer Lake before they moved to Lorson Ranch, have they? I know they haven't lived in CO long, but I am not perfectly clear on whether it's been 1 or 2 or some other short number of years.

when I search the Stauch's neighborhood on google earth its just empty lots...how long has the development been....developed?
I haven't seen any reason to believe the angry Twitter commenter, but just for the sake of possibility ... nobody's heard anything about the Stauch family living near Larkspur/Palmer Lake before they moved to Lorson Ranch, have they? I know they haven't lived in CO long, but I am not perfectly clear on whether it's been 1 or 2 or some other short number of years.

Is anyone watching the PC? Still can’t find it anywhere

Dear Dre,

I don't see a livestream of it either.

It will be on the 5pm (Colorado MST time) news on Live Stream (to air in 3 hours)

Sometimes a reporter places a live stream on youtube or on their twitter page. I haven't see that yet either.

Perhaps, because the El Paso County Sheriff's office have called this a "media conference" to answer questions, it is not as critical to "live stream" as a "Press conference" when they announce something. Just my thoughts.

Whenever it's found, one of us here will post it!

Last edited:
Anyone have a time stamp where he discusses this? I don’t have 27 minutes to listen to Gray drone on as he does, and he kind of puts me to sleep. I have too much to do today to risk a nap-attack!
Well that was ...well you were smart to choose a nap. The best points for his argument IMO is 20:12 -12:53.
But he doesn't seem to have an understanding of how motion sensored cameras the shadows, and the pixelations from one works. Sorry, former photographer, her weight distribution and slight movements within the vehicle effect the camera focus, shadow and pixelations, then her movement to get out of the vehicles as she opens door and jumps down effects the same. Each movement, even slight will refocus the camera, also the shadows and pixelaxion. The best example of this is at 21:45 when a black round pixelation mound appears as she jumps out of the vehicle. It's a camera refocus and digital memory combo. IMO.

IMO
Let’s all think REAL hard...Why would a page like this be necessary???
There is so much going on behind the veil of MSM, so much that can’t be said here bc LE has not identified anyone as a POI
*LS mentions AF in her on camera interview; new search location is in close proximity to/north of Air Force Academy
*During that same interview, who was LS accompanying while shopping when LE took vehicle into evidence?

Refer back to interviews given by RD, rewatch the video! What are we hearing???

(1st photo of GS toggle over to the news segment listen to the wording provided by RD at [~1:16] & by the reporter at [~2:14]

Neighbor: Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with stepmom, her returning alone
And, WHO'S white Jetta was taken by LE to comb for evidence ?
This was in msm and also the fact that LS claimed LE threatened to "...shoot her and her daughter".
Riiiight.

That's what I am thinking.
If you're thinking the same ?
(b/c great minds think alike and all of that ---also getting very depressed for Gannon's sake and trying to lighten up a bit.)

Hypothetically speaking :
Something along the lines of... the apple may not have fallen far from the tree.

Sounds like a direct quote to me. And this video aside, a lot would have to be ignored to believe TS. Wants, wishes, and prayers will not change what happened on the very first day. The ending has already played out.

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows. The video, they caution, is only one part of the investigation.

Family of missing Colorado boy makes tearful plea after new surveillance video revealed

Yes, the neighbor's description of what the father said does sound like a direct quote. But I'm old enough to remember plenty of instances where a reporter's "quote" turned out not to be an exact quote. LE not disputing the neighbor's description of the video doesn't speak to the neighbor's quote about the father. So I'm withholding judgment on that aspect of the situation as well as some others. As I said before, I'm not saying LS is telling the truth (much less telling the full truth.) And I do think she has psychological "issues." But I'm not ready to label particular statements as absolute lies without more evidence.

Nearly 500 tips so far. Family not out searching here today. Larger searchers have occured with upwards of 160 people previously, per PIO. #GannonStauch @csgazette

Searchers may be out here through the weekend. The hope is to find Gannon alive, PIO said, when asked if she believed Gannon is still alive. #GannonStauch @csgazette

82 ppl involved in the search, 35 acres today. Not the only search that's occurring today, PIO says. @csgazette #GannonStauch

This is not a press conference, PIO says. It's an opportunity to ask questions. @csgazette #gannonstauch

Gazette Erin Prater on Twitter

Thank you! I watched the press conference and to say the least I am gutted! I'm going to log off for a bit I am new to the site and not sure how all of you wonderful angels handle this. I think I'll go watch a Disney movie and come back in a few hours. But, I definitely need a minute to gather myself.
I've been a member for years....sometimes you have to take a break. Then a darling face will pull you back. Gannon this time, bless his sweet smile.

I feel nauseated. I didn’t think it would turn out like this. I was desperate to find likely scenarios based on hypothetical time frames and hypothetical locations. I believed a different outcome would result. I’m now fighting for composure and bracing myself for bad news.
Hugs, we’re all hoping and praying together.

Question to WS experts: If searchers find something, will LE suddenly send away the press? I haven't seen this happen here, but I seem to recall that from a couple past cases. I remember they enforced a no-fly zone for news helicopters when poor little AJ Freund was found. And as I recall they did same when they found poor Harley? In other words, if media suddenly ordered away, is that usually a sign of what's to come? Again--I haven't seen anything like that happening now.
We just saw this unfold with little Faye - LE moved the press out and her body was discovered and announced today.
so yes, IMO they will do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member