Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a time stamp where he discusses this? I don’t have 27 minutes to listen to Gray drone on as he does, and he kind of puts me to sleep. I have too much to do today to risk a nap-attack!
Well that was ...well you were smart to choose a nap. The best points for his argument IMO is 20:12 -12:53.
But he doesn't seem to have an understanding of how motion sensored cameras th
Well that was ...well you were smart to choose a nap. The best points for his argument IMO is 20:12 -12:53.
But he doesn't seem to have an understanding of how motion sensored cameras the shadows, and the pixelations from one works. Sorry, former photographer, her weight distribution and slight movements within the vehicle effect the camera focus, shadow and pixelations, then her movement to get out of the vehicles as she opens door and jumps down effects the same. Each movement, even slight will refocus the camera, also the shadows and pixelaxion. The best example of this is at 21:45 when a black round pixelation mound appears as she jumps out of the vehicle. It's a camera refocus and digital memory combo. IMO.
I should add that I don't think we can tell enough about the circumstance of what is happening in that video because it cuts off immediately after she gets out of the vehicle and walks a few feet. There is a before and after to every moment. We don't see 5 or 10 seconds later you know. The immediate cut at that point of the video makes me more curious about the release of the video actually. Oops IMO

#BREAKINGNEWS
@EPCSheriff reports 35 acre search continues near N EP and S Douglas Cty line, public and private property. Rough terrain, difficult access, not only search area for #GannonStauch, but it is the biggest. Teams on foot, horseback. Drones are being used.

Rob Quirk on Twitter

The site is driving me BONKERS. It won't load like 99.9999999999 percent of the time. More or less. Estimated. Hypothetical.

Someone mentioned *WHAT* if this was to keep media away from an area that they really do feel they have something? Like one of the smaller searches. Give the media the crumbs and keep them busy and away from where they are doing something substantial...…..

Yes

the white car was mentioned early on as was later the “edge of the car” what car?
The daughter of the step mom is the possible owner of the white Jetta which was towed for evidence.
Step mom claimed LE took her daughter away in handcuffs -- and if there's any truth to that; there was possibly resistance put up by both step mom and daughter.

"I asked if there was a particular reason they aren’t offering a reward for tips - and Kirby said “That’s really out of my area of expertise. I’m not sure how how that whole reward system works... who puts up the money for them... how it’s paid out.. I don’t know enough (cont.) .. about that to speak intelligently about it. We may get to a point where we’re offering that and I will have to find out how that process works I just don’t know.”"

Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members