Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People talking about the snow on the unplowed roads: we took our 4WD in 12-16” of snow, on Mt Herman rd, from Woodland Park to Monument,
Just for fun in the snow back in Dec.

So— is TS truck 4WD/AWD? I can’t tell from looking at it (though some people can).

Modrids6 identified it as:

"That 2017 Nissan Frontier Sv 4x4 with a V6 came in both manual transmission and automatic. It looks like to me she almost or did stall it out at least once."

Looking at other 2017 Nissan Frontiers, AS's Frontier does look 4x4 but only MOO.

Current Status:

70.gif
5785.gif
5786.gif
I think Faye's thread has broken WS. :(

The site is driving me BONKERS. It won't load like 99.9999999999 percent of the time. More or less. Estimated. Hypothetical.

Someone mentioned *WHAT* if this was to keep media away from an area that they really do feel they have something? Like one of the smaller searches. Give the media the crumbs and keep them busy and away from where they are doing something substantial...…..

That's sort of what happened when they found Lizzy Shelley's little body:(

Might be like this for a bit. Lot's going on here, in Faye's thread, and in the Vallow/Ryan thread.

When I mean a lot is going on, I mean a lot.

Due to public interest in these outstanding cases, I believe a lot of new folks are signing in, or even members posting when they otherwise would not. Would be interesting to know the statistics.
JMO

The Palmer Lake Herald
1 hr ·
Searchers for Gannon have mostly left for today. Credible info: they have left for lunch, may be searching all week.

15 Comments8 Shares
LikeCommentShare

The Palmer Lake Herald shared a post.
2 hrs ·
81780585_487541758849543_1008155049165062144_n.jpg

-0:07
https://www.facebook.com/kktv11news...HjgvOZJm-q8-KD-fsHsrROlU969po&__tn__=kFFHHH-R
KKTV 11 News
3 hrs ·
Ashley Franco: Crews out in almost knee deep snow near Palmer Lake searching the area with poles for any clues that could lead them to 11-year-old Gannon. He's ...
See More
2 Comments5 Shares
LikeCommentShare

People talking about the snow on the unplowed roads: we took our 4WD in 12-16” of snow, on Mt Herman rd, from Woodland Park to Monument,
Just for fun in the snow back in Dec.

So— is TS truck 4WD/AWD? I can’t tell from looking at it (though some people can).
I tried that last year in March or April and almost went off the road several times. We have 4wd. Maybe I'm just not as experienced.

Sierra Pines Drive or Road

ugh. That is very close to the road I posted images of yesterday. Surprised - because Sierra Pines has homes at the end of it.

ETA: though by the look of the depth of the snow at the entrance, maybe those homes are empty right now...

Attachments

• E465EF6B-5B78-4B2A-B5F5-78EBCD9DF58E.jpeg
    E465EF6B-5B78-4B2A-B5F5-78EBCD9DF58E.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Any ideas on what type of tip would lead investigators to do such a large grid search in that area?

I saw on a map that there’s a communications company near the search location and was wondering if there were also cell towers nearby?

JMO

Last edited:
Let's not bicker. No one "eats crow". We are all here for the same reason.
We want Gannon to be found.
I misunderstood you.
Apologies.
And yes !! Hoping so much that Gannon will be found and answers.
Plus justice if need be.
His little face haunts me. :(
I think from what little I know about this case that Gannon was a good boy and wanted to be loved.

Any ideas on what type of tip would lead investigators to do such a large grid search in that area?

I saw on a map that there’s a communications company near the search location and was wondering if there were cell towers nearby also?

JMO
There’s a lot of possibilities. My guess is that they’ve been able to roughly track a certain person’s movements that day, and they are basing their search locations off of that.

I asked twice if it was okay to post this and didn’t get a “no” so here goes. Please report/delete if it shouldn’t be here.

At the address posted for yesterday’s search (one number down from the location of the media availability meeting today), there looks to be a listing for a small business whose description mentions
1. Air Force
2. Woodworking

Probably a coincidence but there must be SOME reason they are searching there...

Our Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members