Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crews probe 35-acre area of land in southern Douglas County in ongoing search for Gannon Stauch

Posted: 2:18 PM, Feb 13, 2020
Updated: 1:29 PM, Feb 13, 2020

Eighty-two people were involved in Thursday's search, which covers around 35 acres and was a continuation of the area searched on Wednesday, El Paso County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Jacqueline Kirby said in an interview. She said that the 35-acre search south of Larkspur was the largest that was happening Thursday but that other searches were taking place as well. The FBI was involved in Thursday's search, which Kirby said would like continue into Friday and possibly the weekend.

El Paso County search crews and a Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office bloodhound were also involved in the Thursday search.

Thank you for posting this important information!

Especially this part:

"The FBI was involved in Thursday's search, which Kirby said would like continue into Friday and possibly the weekend.

El Paso County search crews and a Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office bloodhound were also involved in the Thursday search."

I've been a member for years....sometimes you have to take a break. Then a darling face will pull you back. Gannon this time, bless his sweet smile.
Yes that’s me. Intent was to break From WS for a bit especially missing children but I just came across Gannon’s darling face in people magazine and so here I am 10 threads late but adding every prayer I got for a miracle.

I maintain my opinion LS believed herself when she said “He is not dead”. Unfortunately, I think she may have discovered the truth later. I think it’s possible both of Gannon’s moms are fighting. Bio mom is fighting for her child. Step mom is fighting for her child. imo always

I am trying hard to keep within the confines of the rules.
That being said- I have read so much material from so many sources that maybe what I can say it like this: two times I have read/ heard LS use the word “accident” when referring to GS.
I THINK THIS IS INDICITIVE OF THE TRUTH.

Going along with her words, let’s say there was some “accident” and she freaked and dumped him somewhere, then she lies repeatedly, makes up stories and deflects and doesn’t let LE or his parents know where she put him, is that really called an accident?

In my mind, she is already convicted of murder. I am just waiting for the trial so the judge can put her away for life. If that sounds harsh, so be it.

That being said- I have read so much material from so many sources that maybe what I can say it like this: two times I have read/ heard LS use the word “accident” when referring to GS.
BBM:

I don't.

I think this is the lie she's telling herself.

There is no truth inside her.

Only self-delusion and deception.

JMO.

Last edited:
I maintain my opinion LS believed herself when she said “He is not dead”. Unfortunately, I think she may have discovered the truth later. I think it’s possible both of Gannon’s moms are fighting. Bio mom is fighting for her child. Step mom is fighting for her child. imo always

So I wonder when she “discovered the truth. Was it when she dumped his body somewhere?

Ah no! He is not her child. Never was. Never will be.

Even IF there was an accident...not sure that could be proven by now, if he is found...

Investigators target Douglas County in search for Gannon Stauch, 82 volunteers involved

douglas.jpeg

SABBM:
Kirby says the land has a wide variety of terrain they are searching through, including tree areas, rough terrain and ravines.

“There’s terrain that goes down into deep ravines, that would have to be gotten down to by rope… various terrain they are navigating yesterday and today. We will see how long into the weekend the search out here will go,” Kirby says.

She continued on to say that the search will last for as long as it needs to in the area and could possibly continue through the weekend.

So much I could say here...
I will only add that my loved one died in an accident overseas; it took years to get the truth.
Years.
If a ship's mate had not shared, it would still be a mystery.
There were some who were invested in keeping secrets.
~truth always comes~

ACCIDENT?? But I thought she said he's alive?? If it were truly an accident, she should have taken him to a hospital, no?? What kind of "accident" makes a child DISAPPEAR???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo