Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel Skytta

@RachelSkytta

NEW INFORMATION: searchers are focusing on southern Douglas County today as they continue to look for Gannon Stauch. These were taken about 7 miles south of Larkspur off Perry Park rd. You can see the team gathered at the top of the driveway - which is private property
@KDVR
EQsUk2BU8AIeHCT

EQsUk2HU4AEBtd9

Last edited:
Does anyone local know how much snow has fallen since he disappeared?

I don't have totals. I'm at the Air Force Academy. We get more in our little valley that a good portion of the Springs, but less than Monument Hill/Palmer Divide. Due to the elevation of the area big snows don't necessarily stay around for a long time. The sunnis close and hot. It snows. It melts quickly. However, recently, it's been snowing daily/nightly off and on. That means it snows, melts a little, snows more, becoming layers of ice in between each layer that's left. We probably don't have 3 or 4 inches left in my backyard right now but it's slick as heck all over my yard. I go to bed at night with soft snow and wake up in the morning with a sheet of ice formed on top. It's crazy.

I think they are referencing the young adult child the step mom may be protecting.

It would help if poster made that clear.

In any case, a 17 year old in the Air Force should have enough support to accept the truth. And if poster is suggesting 17 year old is guilty of the crime, is it a good and decent and responsible thing to assist that 17 year old in covering it up? Does it teach her character?

I wonder how you live with yourself. I have children. It’s one thing to stand with them, love them unconditionally. It’s another to cover up a death for them. What has our society come to?

IMO, LS has a LOT to answer for.

So much I could say here...
I will only add that my loved one died in an accident overseas; it took years to get the truth.
Years.
If a ship's mate had not shared, it would still be a mystery.
There were some who were invested in keeping secrets.
~truth always comes~

Dear @shanadk,

I am deeply saddened to hear of your tremendous loss. And the long wait... years.

Many times, there are those who are "invested in keeping secrets", and tragically this may very well apply to Gannon's case.

I can not imagine hurting a child, I can not imagine if a child was hurt, not getting them the medical attention they needed. To actually plan a murder of a child...I got nothing. This is what I just can't wrap my mind around. How would one be able to live with themselves???

I don't have totals. I'm at the Air Force Academy. We get more in our little valley that a good portion of the Springs, but less than Monument Hill/Palmer Divide. Due to the elevation of the area big snows don't necessarily stay around for a long time. The sunnis close and hot. It snows. It melts quickly. However, recently, it's been snowing daily/nightly off and on. That means it snows, melts a little, snows more, becoming layers of ice in between each layer that's left. We probably don't have 3 or 4 inches left in my backyard right now but it's slick as heck all over my yard. I go to bed at night with soft snow and wake up in the morning with a sheet of ice formed on top. It's crazy.

We live at roughly the same elevation as the search site. We may be a little higher. A couple of large deer just wandered through our property and they were sinking above their knees. I’m guessing we have around a foot although the sun melted quite a bit today. That said, there was some unseasonably warm weather in the days after GS disappeared, before the snow started.

It can’t be easy searching due to the snow and terrain.

JMO
This has been my thinking for some time. It would explain a lot. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I understand what you all are saying. I haven’t read the things on SM that are out there. From what I have read here at WS, I just see a selfish woman who murdered and dumped a child somewhere and lies and lies.

If she thinks she is protecting her own child, how stupid could she be? Was everyone supposed to just go on living without knowing what happened to Gannon? It doesn’t work that way. Whoever hurt him, WHOEVER, pays and the others get to be charged as accomplices.

I understand what you all are saying. I haven’t read the things on SM that are out there. From what I have read here at WS, I just see a selfish woman who murdered and dumped a child somewhere and lies and lies.

If she thinks she is protecting her own child, how stupid could she be? Was everyone supposed to just go on living without knowing what happened to Gannon? It doesn’t work that way. Whoever hurt him, WHOEVER, pays and the others get to be charged as accomplices.
exactly right, ill never understand the way some peoples mind works!

Am I correct that there was no press conference today as planned? Because, probably, they were out searching? I wonder if we'll get something later today as a result of their searches.

WS has really been messed up for me. I think I've missed a lot because a lot of the posts, I don't understand. It takes forever to get to the next page and I haven't been able to like your posts, but I do like them. I hope they're getting close to finding Gannon. Maybe soon.

We live at roughly the same elevation as the search site. We may be a little higher. A couple of large deer just wandered through our property and they were sinking above their knees. I’m guessing we have around a foot although the sun melted quite a bit today. That said, there was some unseasonably warm weather in the days after GS disappeared, before the snow started.

It can’t be easy searching due to the snow and terrain.
It's a vast area to search... this looks like a fingertip search...
Dogs will help .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member