Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem very convinced that this is the proper place for the search, by saying it may continue through the weekend. That would be 5 days of searching in that specific location, using dogs, horses, drones, boots on the ground, etc.

They must have some solid clues pointing them in this direction. Maybe a GPS log?

Dear katydid23,

Yes, by their statements and their actions, they are very confident in this particular place to search.

The fact that the FBI Evidence Response Team is present there today to gather evidence is greatly beneficial to this investigation - as well as a trial in the future.

Evidence Response Team — FBI

"The ERT program supports teams in all 56 FBI field offices. These highly trained and equipped teams operate at an exceptional level of competence to ensure evidence is collected in such a manner that it can be introduced in courts throughout the U.S. and the world. ERTs strive to be the model for crime scene processing from the standpoint of safety, expertise, training, equipment, and capability."

I don’t know what happened to another of my posts but please know I definately agree. I only meant that she has to tell herself that. There was no accident here, I am afraid.

BBM:

I don't.

I think this is the lie she's telling herself.

There is no truth inside her.

Only self-delusion and deception.

JMO.

Of course, but in that interview she asked her daughter to back up her statement, not the other way around. I see LS as the guilty party, not the daughter.
In fact we don’t know. But I am certain LE knows and will be filing charges soon enough.

ETA: I’m sorry. Responding to McBetsy, post 1155.

Dear katydid23,

Yes, by their statements and their actions, they are very confident in this particular place to search.

The fact that the FBI Evidence Response Team is present there today to gather evidence is greatly beneficial to this investigation - as well as a trial in the future.

Evidence Response Team — FBI

"The ERT program supports teams in all 56 FBI field offices. These highly trained and equipped teams operate at an exceptional level of competence to ensure evidence is collected in such a manner that it can be introduced in courts throughout the U.S. and the world. ERTs strive to be the model for crime scene processing from the standpoint of safety, expertise, training, equipment, and capability."
Yeah, that definitely sounds like they have a good reason to believe or know for certain that there is evidence there. I hope so. Jmo

Occam’s razor- simplest hypothesis is typically the correct hypothesis.

Unfortunately, I don’t think he is alive.

TS’s last statement is very telling. I believe she put that statement out for two reasons.

1-She is refusing to talk directly to LE after that initial interview, so this was her way of talking to them. She changed her original story from she was working out in the basement and didn’t see GS leave, to he left out the side gate and was possibly picked up by a mysterious car and there is a description of the person who picked GS up. I believe she did this to try to confuse the investigation. She must’ve seen that their searches were getting closer to the where GS is located.

2- If TS left GS alive somewhere, and is found alive, he can verify whatever story she has laid out. Since her story has changed from her initial story, it seems that she is not very worried that GS will contradict either story.

I also think she has set up her defense with her last statement. “Nope, wasn’t me, he got into some strangers car, even have a description of this person.”

JMHO

I wonder how many of the tips are coming from people in groups like this who aren't anywhere near Colorado and have no idea about this town at all but have google maps. I have seen several people brag about sending tips in "because they have absolutely known since day one that water was involved." or "they absolutely know Garden of the Gods is involved."
If you see a creek on google maps I promise it doesn't have enough water to wet your shoelaces. Garden of the Gods in the middle of the day is about as busy as Disneyland. Palmer Park is not part of or near Palmer Lake. General Palmer established Colorado Springs and the greater area so his name can be found on a couple things.
The nonsense isn't helpful but please don't send in "tips" that waste LE time if you just have google maps and you think you are psychic.
Ummm.......I think you might be referring to FB groups. This isn’t that type of site.

Right, I thought the "accident" she was referring to was the candle incident that's been discussed. She never said anything was an accident with regards to his disappearance.
She did. I will find the two references and send message.
I feel bad about how I put the post to start. I TOTALLY AGREE with everyone who took offense with the word ‘accident.’ To be clear-there was no accident. All I was saying was that SHE is perceiving it that way to defend herself in her own mind.
Gee, I feel a little sting from the group and I thought we were all on the same side- trying to help GS.
And I am done with this subject!

Video at the link

EPC Sheriff's Office
11 mins ·

Sheriff's Office Update on the Gannon Stauch Case

On February 13 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office and partners continued to search specific areas and we have over 80 trained individuals and specialized assets to include Search and Rescue, Mounted and K-9's, assisting in today's search efforts. The investigation and search processes continue to run parallel with one another.

The Sheriff's Office has received 465 tips to date. These tips include possible sightings, search suggestions, social media related information, suspicious activity, found property/possible evidence and video/photo/drone evidence.

The goal remains to find Gannon and bring him home safely. If you have information you feel is pertinent to Gannon’s case or his whereabouts, please call the Sheriff’s Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666, or email tips@elpasoco.com, if you have not already done so.

Please do not send tips through social media platforms as this slows down the investigative process and the timeliness in following up on the tip and/or lead.

This remains a very active and fluid investigation. Specific details will be released as the investigation allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487