Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would help if poster made that clear.

In any case, a 17 year old in the Air Force should have enough support to accept the truth. ***SNIPPED FOR SPACE***.

We do not know for fact she is in the AF (active duty, an Airman).

I do not believe she is based on all the info provided in one of the previous threads...which is only my experience, knowledge and opinion.

Going along with her words, let’s say there was some “accident” and she freaked and dumped him somewhere, then she lies repeatedly, makes up stories and deflects and doesn’t let LE or his parents know where she put him, is that really called an accident?

In my mind, she is already convicted of murder. I am just waiting for the trial so the judge can put her away for life. If that sounds harsh, so be it.
I should definately add that whatever happened is not an accident by any means. It is only in HER mind that she is trying to justify it in that way.

BBM:

Yeah, no, I don't believe that, either.

Consider our source of that info.

'Nuf said.
My son is in the Air Force and he is 18 He could not join until he was 18. Maybe she was about to be in the Air Force. And she was going to join when she turned 18 in a couple months, but currently no, there's no way she's in the Air Force.
IMO
But it's not an opinion. It's a fact, lol.

Rachel Skytta

@RachelSkytta

NEW INFORMATION: searchers are focusing on southern Douglas County today as they continue to look for Gannon Stauch. These were taken about 7 miles south of Larkspur off Perry Park rd. You can see the team gathered at the top of the driveway - which is private property
@KDVR
EQsUk2BU8AIeHCT

EQsUk2HU4AEBtd9

Interesting location. Not sure if the entire property is fenced, but I do see what I assume to be a locked gate. Exactly how would someone get into the property I wonder? Did anyone in Gannon's family know someone in this area?

My dad taught at the academy when I was Gannon’s age. We lived in Douglas Valley then Pine Valley then Briargate. It’s eerie seeing all the video and images from the area and remembering it from the perspective of a child, especially winter fun and snow day wishes. I wish I had more hope for this little guy.
I don't have totals. I'm at the Air Force Academy. We get more in our little valley that a good portion of the Springs, but less than Monument Hill/Palmer Divide. Due to the elevation of the area big snows don't necessarily stay around for a long time. The sunnis close and hot. It snows. It melts quickly. However, recently, it's been snowing daily/nightly off and on. That means it snows, melts a little, snows more, becoming layers of ice in between each layer that's left. We probably don't have 3 or 4 inches left in my backyard right now but it's slick as heck all over my yard. I go to bed at night with soft snow and wake up in the morning with a sheet of ice formed on top. It's crazy.

Crews probe 35-acre area of land in southern Douglas County in ongoing search for Gannon Stauch

Posted: 2:18 PM, Feb 13, 2020
Updated: 1:29 PM, Feb 13, 2020

Eighty-two people were involved in Thursday's search, which covers around 35 acres and was a continuation of the area searched on Wednesday, El Paso County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Jacqueline Kirby said in an interview. She said that the 35-acre search south of Larkspur was the largest that was happening Thursday but that other searches were taking place as well. The FBI was involved in Thursday's search, which Kirby said would like continue into Friday and possibly the weekend.

El Paso County search crews and a Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office bloodhound were also involved in the Thursday search.

They seem very convinced that this is the proper place for the search, by saying it may continue through the weekend. That would be 5 days of searching in that specific location, using dogs, horses, drones, boots on the ground, etc.

They must have some solid clues pointing them in this direction. Maybe a GPS log?

My son is in the Air Force and he is 18 He could not join until he was 18. Maybe she was about to be in the Air Force. And she was going to join when she turned 18 in a couple months, but currently no, there's no way she's in the Air Force.
IMO
But it's not an opinion. It's a fact, lol.

Thanks for that info, it's helpful!

O/T: You must be one proud parent!!! Please thank your son for his service.

Last edited:
A gated community? Seems very specific!! Where are you Gannon!!!

Rachel Skytta

@RachelSkytta

NEW INFORMATION: searchers are focusing on southern Douglas County today as they continue to look for Gannon Stauch. These were taken about 7 miles south of Larkspur off Perry Park rd. You can see the team gathered at the top of the driveway - which is private property
@KDVR
EQsUk2BU8AIeHCT

EQsUk2HU4AEBtd9

If h
Going along with her words, let’s say there was some “accident” and she freaked and dumped him somewhere, then she lies repeatedly, makes up stories and deflects and doesn’t let LE or his parents know where she put him, is that really called an accident?

In my mind, she is already convicted of murder. I am just waiting for the trial so the judge can put her away for life. If that sounds harsh, so be it.

if a death was truly an accident, and doesn’t meet the legal definition of murder, I can’t see a murder conviction. That said, I’d hope a bunch of other charges would be filed relating to filing false a police report, abuse of a corpse (common charge when hiding a body), false statements, etc. JMO

I understand what you all are saying. I haven’t read the things on SM that are out there. From what I have read here at WS, I just see a selfish woman who murdered and dumped a child somewhere and lies and lies.

If she thinks she is protecting her own child, how stupid could she be? Was everyone supposed to just go on living without knowing what happened to Gannon? It doesn’t work that way. Whoever hurt him, WHOEVER, pays and the others get to be charged as accomplices.
I don't know about what is on SM but LE did handcuff her daughter and took her car as evidence soon after Gannon went missing. If LE really did pull a weapon on TS then I would say she and her daughter were both uncooperative. She was also very defensive of her in her interview.

Either way, if TS is involved in Gannon's disappearance then it's possible that she had help. Or it could be the other way around. Jmo

Oh my goodness. Thank you!!! I am so proud of my son. He loves America and our country. He only wants Peace and Freedom for every race gender and religion. And he is willing to fight for it.

I think her saying her daughter was in the Air Force was in her nervous exuberant over-exaggerated interview. She was trying to overly portray her daughter.

Not sure if this has already been suggested, but is it possible he did or said something to upset whoever he was with and that person made him get out of the car and walk home? It would explain a lot that has been said. He was expected back home, must have run away, still alive, an accident, maybe someone picked him up, would never hurt him, etc etc.

My son entered USAFA at 17 yo...
My son entered USAFA at 17 yo...
Oh, wow, interesting. My son was told he had to be 18 and a high school diploma. So right after he turned 18 He started Meps. So I guess she might have been at work on the Air Force Base and in the air force that day that they came back from the hike and she came home and saw him safe and sound. Unless her work was somewhere else. I would be interested to know. Where her work was?

Thanks for that info, it's helpful to have confirmation that TS's daughter cannot in fact be in the AF.

O/T: You must be one proud parent!!! Please thank your son for his service.

From U.S. Air Force

Is there a way to join the Air Force even before I graduate high school?

Yes. The Air Force offers programs such as the Soft Book program that offer traditional high school juniors a chance to process for the Air Force and reserve their place in select Air Force careers. You must be 17 years of age or older to participate, and if you are 17, you must have parental consent. These programs run from April through September of your junior year. Participants will be entered into the Delayed Entry Program, but will not attend Basic Military Training until after receiving a high school diploma. Applicants must meet normal enlistment qualifications.

My husband joined the military at 17 under the delayed entry program. He had already graduated from high school however, and his parents had to agree. FWIW.
Oh, wow, interesting. My son was told he had to be 18 and a high school diploma. So right after he turned 18 He started Meps. So I guess she might have been at work on the Air Force Base and in the air force that day that they came back from the hike and she came home and saw him safe and sound. Unless her work was somewhere else. I would be interested to know. Where her work was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member