Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many of you, keeping up is almost impossible if you need to attend to your "other" life. So pardon me please, if this has already been discussed.

I keep going back to RD's video and AS allegedly breaking down (I believe he did). What all did she lie about? Firstly, she didn't divulge that she and Gannon left at 10:15 a.m. but didn't return with her, but I think there was more to it. Was Gannon wearing the clothes she reported on the missing flyer? Or, was he wearing something else on Monday. If he wasn't wearing the clothes she reported him to be wearing that day, where are they? Are they missing? Why? Was there blood or vomit on them? Was he wearing them on Sunday when something went horribly wrong so they needed to disappear too, like in a dumpster somewhere?

As Columbo would say, "one more thing." :)
Why was LE so forceful at Marshall's? Had they been told that the only vehicles they used for the time in question where the Jetta and her black SUV? (Do we even know that's hers?) By then they suspected something was amiss and needed to process the Jetta. Was LE initially searching random video on streets and main arteries for a black SUV or white Jetta? And THEN, RD makes his discovery! TS was driving the truck!! Maybe once they knew to look for A.S.s truck on surveillance video, the investigation really took off.

All just my humble speculation.

I'm sorry I am still learning this site. What is the CARD team and what do you think it means that they are gone?

Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team — FBI - FBI.govwww.fbi.gov › audio-repository
May 9, 2014 - The Child Abduction Rapid Deployment—or CARD—teams are composed of a dozen or so special agents with expertise and experience of ...

To answer everyone who quoted my post. It’s going to take me a minute. I don't know what to say and what I shouldn’t say. I spent days on the maps. I have pages and pages. Keeping all the related characters and locations in mind. I connected players in a network traveling around the area matching up within time frames. In several scenarios, common factors showed up. I led with my gut. The why has no answers as to why LS did this crazy thing. I’m gonna have to leave it there for now and see where tomorrow leads us.

I was startled when I heard the search area update. Then when I heard the alive part. I shuddered. My information and this update may simply be a coincidence. Maybe it’s God’s way of winking at me. Today, I believe Gannon is indeed alive. One day at a time.
Do you think he’s in the area or out of state?

Instead of from Day 1 just telling a story where she and Gannon went out, returned, and he got out on the passenger side, then ran away later (for no apparent reason), she’s going the long way around by talking about shadows, implying it was him (after seeing or getting wind of discussions about that)
I don’t see any room for a scenario where she isn’t the reason he’s gone and hasn’t come back.

The truth is simple, and it doesn’t change. When you lie, and are confronted with evidence that disputes your version of events, that’s when things get complicated.

You can fess up, or you can alter your story with details that account for the discrepancies.

IMO, she’s doing the latter. If another shoe drops, I can’t imagine how wild her account is going to get.

As Columbo would say, "one more thing." :)
Why was LE so forceful at Marshall's? Had they been told that the only vehicles they used for the time in question where the Jetta and her black SUV? (Do we even know that's hers?) By then they suspected something was amiss and needed to process the Jetta. Was LE initially searching random video on streets and main arteries for a black SUV or white Jetta? And THEN, RD's makes his discovery! TS was driving the truck!! Maybe once they knew to look for the A.S.s truck on surveillance video, the investigation really took off.

All just my humble speculation.

SBM. I think she did tell them about the cut and dressing it on the "car" and they wanted to get access to all vehicles of the family. What are the odds that he goes missing on Monday and gets a bleeding cut that left blood on surfaces in the house? Other things may have been removed from the house and they knew it by their absence.

If they were out at the site for the better part of the day until dark, they had to have some big leads. At the press conference, a reporter asked about why the LE rep was emotional. She had said that she was having a personal issue. But, I am wondering if they have found things out at that site and it's wearing on people. Just questioning and trying to put things together. IMO.

Last edited:
If they were out at the site for the better part of the day until dark, they had to have some big leads. At the press conference, a reporter asked about why the LE rep was emotional. She had said that she was having a personal issue. But, I am wondering if they have found things out at that site and it wearing on people. Just questioning and trying to put things together. IMO.
Does that statement make sense, LE rep having personal problems and working this high profile case, doesn’t pass the smell test.

The video is not clear to me whether he gets out of the truck or not.

We don't know what LE sees in that video because they haven't said. We also don't know the father's reaction because we have only heard from the neighbor what he says that the father said. We also don't know what other videos that LE may have.

There are a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of information that I believe the media has put out there that really isn't the truth.

Until LE actually disputes what is being said by the media, FB, and TS we have to go by what they say which is much of the information is not credible because it didn't come directly from them. We are just left with speculation.

Me on the assumption again that she did something, idk why she even mentioned the gate, it just sounds so irrelevant. If she said Gannon went to his friends house, he'd go out the garage or the front door.

Hazelnutty, it's the sidegate to the backyard.
She's not a normal person. Apparently she mentioned the gate as it might be the only way to get out and avoid cameras? Do we know if Gannon's house has ring doorbell camera? I think she and her supporters are combing the internet for excuses, I just don't know if it's because she is guilty or if she sees that she is being declared as guilty. I don't want to come across as some SM fan, I'm not at all. It just never made sense to me that she was dumping his body in the broad daylight. High noon so to speak. Unfortunately we can't speculate as to what sunday was like, that could hold some clues.

Sheriff's Office Update on the Gannon Stauch Case
February 12, 2020
On February 12, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office and partners continue to search specific areas and we have over 130 trained individuals to include Search and Rescue, Mounted and K-9's, assisting in today's search efforts. The investigation and search processes continue to run parallel with one another.

We have a pool of over 500 citizen volunteers who have been vetted for search efforts. We will be reaching out to them as the need arises. We do not anticipate needing anymore, so we will no longer be taking applications from citizens in the search for Gannon.

Even the smallest piece of information may prove valuable in solving this case and could consist of things as simple as anyone remembering suspicious persons or vehicles they saw in or around the area close to the date Gannon went missing.

The goal remains to find Gannon and bring him home safely. If you have information you feel is pertinent to Gannon’s case or his whereabouts, please call the Sheriff’s Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666, or email tips@elpasoco.com, if you have not already done so.

Please do not send tips through social media platforms as this slows down the investigative process and the timeliness in following up on the tip and/or lead.

The Sheriff's Office has received 442 tips to date. This remains a very active and fluid investigation. Specific details will be released as the investigation allows.

MR 20-030
8336C666-ABF0-4F0E-B78F-C1326D7B3BDC.jpeg
ETA: BBM

Instead of from Day 1 just telling a story where she and Gannon went out, returned, and he got out on the passenger side, then ran away later (for no apparent reason), she’s going the long way around by talking about shadows, implying it was him (after seeing or getting wind of discussions about that)
I don’t see any room for a scenario where she isn’t the reason he’s gone and hasn’t come back.
Agree about all the roundabout stories she is telling instead of the truth. It's telling that she's talking so much about Saturday night, Sunday, and the selfie she supposedly took in the truck on Monday, but not much about the time immediately before he allegedly left to go to his friend's house. Even if he did come home with her in the truck, there would have been at least an hour when they were at home together before he left. If he was really preparing to run away (or meet someone who was "coming to get him"?) wouldn't his demeanor have been worth mentioning? Why isn't she talking about that?

The video is not clear to me whether he gets out of the truck or not.

We don't know what LE sees in that video because they haven't said. We also don't know the father's reaction because we have only heard from the neighbor what he says that the father said. We also don't know what other videos that LE may have.

There are a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of information that I believe the media has put out there that really isn't the truth.

Until LE actually disputes what is being said by the media, FB, and TS we have to go by what they say which is much of the information is not credible because it didn't come directly from them. We are just left with speculation.
We do actually know what the father's reaction was to the CCTV footage because RD was interviewed by MSM. He had no reason to lie. He did not get paid for sharing his footage.
There's a lot of mistruths being put out there, but not by MSM who are not going to risk their expensive insurance policies by publishing lies.
It was high definition camera footage. We do not have access to that. RD did and Gannon's dad did and LE did. I think it's useless to speculate on shadowy film that is not even close to the real thing. LE also has access to several doorbell cams in the area, not just one.
In any case, whether he returned or not, he was not seen leaving that house at 3.15pm by anybody or picked up in any camera either.

If the father said she lied about the time, I think we can take it as true.
The abc news report cited here many times states that LE did not dispute RD's findings or conclusions but that they are just a single aspect of their investigation.

The area they are searching in might "seem" nice as some have mentioned, but that's essentially Pueblo. Pueblo is not a good area, so many awful things happen there.

Pueblo is more than an hour south of Woodmoor. Woodmoor is thirty minutes south of castle rock which is very new money affluent. The AFA is not even 15 minutes south of Woodmoor.

Source: I live in Denver/Google maps.

For PP who said there are two different Woodmoors, I mapped them both. They’re a five minute drive from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
documentaryh