Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that statement make sense, LE rep having personal problems and working this high profile case, doesn’t pass the smell test.

LE are people with families just like the rest of us. Personal problems happen. The nature of the job causes stress in marriages when officers work overtime on an emotionally charged case involving the life of a child. They, ( I’m sure that there is a minority who don’t), bond with each other and let important relationships shrivel up and die. Divorce is rampant and even encouraged by co workers. LE spouses and familes are neglected because with many LE, the job is their priority 24/7. I spent many years putting the kids to bed alone, spending holidays alone and praying that my LE husband would get his priorities straight. He never did.

BBM: Her statement is a hot mess. The photo she claims to have taken inside the truck and sent to AS? Then why was AS so surprised and upset seeing the video showing him that she lied about leaving the house with Gannon? The story about him cutting his foot in the garage? But the very next day she takes him on a hike? Like I said, this story is a hot mess and then some.

Not to mention, AS knows immediately whether it is or is not true, that TS always marks random passages of time by sending him selfies of the action at home to keep him up to date.

My translation of the word salad: TS knows that her relationship with AS is a lost cause, and that she's dunzo. She is simply trying to amass friends/cheerleaders who will post in her behalf during the trial, after having believed her muddy-the-waters insanities and unlikelihoods.

Yes, in her statement she implies that 'LE' has discovered video evidence using specific technology that proves Gannon got out of the other side of the truck.

Since LE would never share this kind of information with her, it's just her own conclusion which she likely got from following the case on line. Jmo

Yes, and a large part of the reason why I debated not posting anymore on these threads, because again, this is snatching at straws on her part.

I predict that this is because TS is at least natively cunning enough to see/interpret from long public discussions of what "shadows" do and don't prove, that people very much Want to Believe (TM X-Files) in a conspiracy that brings Gannon home alive, and for which a huge part would be mysterious mentions to this "technology" that doesn't exist; which is naturally flattering to people who are positive that they can divine something legitimate from the shadow record. (I mean, what happened to confirmation bias vs. glass-half-full and glass-half-empty types of people?)

There is just nothing about her statement that hangs together. There’s deception in not only what she says, but how she strings it together. Stories have essential parts, with background info for meaningful context re: the event or incident. In her story telling, the background of cute dogs, Legos, flower pots, tools, gates, keys, hamburgers, foot injuries, etc., are her focus, with the critical event (Gannon’s gone) just kinda floating around all the details shes hauling out to sound like she’s telling a story.

I always marvel that these kinds believe they’re making sense.

IMO, this is the "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with BS" tactic.

Did I read TS's newest interview wrong or did she not say in her first one that Gannon walked to his friend's house? Now she is saying someone picked him up from the house? What just happened here?

More Mysterious Conspiracy Hinting Language where she's hoping against hope that someone gives her what she wants, i.e., jumping on a bandwagon tying LH to "disappearing" her own kid.

Which, I mean, she also can't win, because either LH is inattentive and uncaring and TS "basically raised him for 2 years", OR: LH is an individual so desperate to have her hands on GS that she'd arrange for him to be abducted.

Common thread between these above entirely conflicting scenarios: TS hates LH and would love to make her hurt/pay/be responsible for something, anything, doesn't matter what.

Trust me, my best friend throughout most of middle and high school was just such a, whatever we/a court-appointed psychiatrist eventually discovers LS is. I'm well used to gaslighting, ever-shifting goalpost conversations taking a new turn any time I backed said friend into a corner. Combined with the attitude that whenever I was successfully backing her into a corner I was wrong, wrong, wrong in every aspect of logic I used to put her there; instead of being the extremely intelligent and perspicacious individual I in fact am.

So are we still looking at the search site being 30-40 minutes from his home?
I honestly do not know.
LE will not divulge the locations searched, probably because t could alert a perpetrator who may move him if they feel an area has been CLEARED. Interestingly that is a word she used in her ridiculous statement.. it is invariably applied to search locations in my experience.

It is also a Mimi /grandson thing.
We had no boys in our family for 2 generations. All girls, sisters, nieces, female cousins, female cousins have daughters....
until my grandson came along.
He is the best of the best and not just because he was the first boy in the family, but because of his personality and just how he is.
We have a strong bond....he tells everyone I am his best friend LOL
And you know what...I am..I will always be here for him.
I now have a step son and feel the exact same way about him.
I will and have done anything to help him out and he knows it. I will be here for him.
That is what Gannon should have had. Not any fear or tears while daddy is gone. His home should have been his safe haven and the people in his life should be there in a positive way for him.
I am just heart broken over Gannon missing.
I look at his pictures and I smile as he is smiling, but underneath the smiles, I sense fear and lonesomeness.
I fear I have become too emotionally involved but that is OK because like all of you here, we care.

My son and my mom are very best friends and your beautiful words just made me cry.

Am I going to have to eat crow again (Heidi Broussard)? Trying to catch up, but don't have enough time to read back. Are we in a majority on this? Did Gannon come back home with her? If so and he did leave when she said. Where's the video proof?
No, I think we had our fill already on that one! :) No crow on this menu. I wish there were because that would mean Gannon is alive, but he's not :( I do hold out hope that he's coming home to his family. MOO

However, should the menu change by some fantastical miracle, I'll be sure to send you an invite @Knox!

Family of missing Colorado boy makes tearful plea after new surveillance video revealed

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows. The video, they caution, is only one part of the investigation.

Right. I've read that numerous times and I stand by what I said. Until I see "LE does not dispute the description of what the footage purportedly shows" as a direct quote from LE and not media reporting, then I don't think it's an accurate statement.

You don't have to agree but I will take the actual quotes from LE over what the media thinks they heard

What is being said? My volume isn't working.
Anyone have a transcript??
Her facial expressions tells me she is upset.
What is being said??!!
She basically says you can't be a parent, and most of the staff are, without this investigation getting to you. She remarked that she has called her own son Bubba since the day he was born (LH also calls GS by that pet name) and that touched her.

Check out Grays new video around the 3 minute mark showing a shadow on the right side of the truck. Maybe

Just wondering a few things..why did the video show him walking to the truck coming from the house when they were leaving,but managed not to show any of Gannon coming around the back of the truck walking towards the door? not a glimpse of a shoe/arm/head or anything, if that shadow was him getting out? And if he did come home in the truck at 2pm why is there not another sighting of him on the neighbors camera after he left with step mom? Just seems to me if the neighbor was able to go back in the recordings and find them leaving on monday morning surely he would have captured Gannon [running away] a hour or so latter..jmo

In the most current public comments / statement SM/TS mentions Gannon checking the gate and having the key to the gate & his being the man of the house while BF/AS/Dad is away.

Is this a backyard/garden gate? Private area? Covered by cameras belonging to neighbors.

Apologies if this has already been covered. My mind keeps going back to these comments & won't let go.

TIA

MOO

I was just coming to ask the same. From the little I've been able to find it looks like the yards share a common fence - IOW the back fence of one yard is also the back fence of the house behind it. No street or alley way that I could find.

I can't say for sure but if that's how Gannon's house is set up then where could he go after walking through the side gate?

there is a photo posted i think on the last thread. Looks like it comes out just to the left of the garage as you look at the house. As though you could enter the gate, and then turn right into the (house or garage?), or continue straight to the back yard. There were a couple of posters on earlier who knew about the layout. But there was a good photo posted.

That's what I see too. From LS's statement:

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away.
They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate.
Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

I took that to mean that Gannon could have slipped out of the house unnoticed through the back yard. Why else would LS make such a point about his having the only key? She follows the sentence with:

Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come.

?? I don't know if that has something to do with the gate or if it's about some "person" who was sent - sent by whom? Sent from where? Does she mean Gannon's friend?

I wish she would speak English or else hire a translator. SMH.

What is being said? My volume isn't working.
Anyone have a transcript??
Her facial expressions tells me she is upset.
What is being said??!!
A reporter replied that she seemed emotional and asked if that reflected anything about the investigation.
She said no, something personal happened in her life and that might be affecting her emotions. (To which the reporter apologized profusely for putting her on the spot)

She then went on to say that because she is a mother that of course she can relate to the pain the family is experiencing and that she calls her own child Bubba just like Gannon's mom calls him.

But it wasn't like she was getting emotional during the interview, she just seemed a little distracted.

Imo

Did anyone else notice in the LE press conference the female representative’s body language, mainly her facial expressions and eye movements when she was being asked about LS??? The disdain and utter annoyance was off the charts! lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971