Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m not sure if this is relevant but i’m curious so i’ll ask the group... when i’ve googled this sierra pines lane, it shows 1 house has been build on 1 of the 3- 38 acre lots. but prev it was said in here by a local that they’re all vacant. google maps is no help at all, of course. a newer house so definitely possibility of cameras/doorbell.

does anyone with more intimate knowledge of this area know if one of these lots have been built on
Bing does have a better view
Maps click on road and change to aerial.

Last edited:
i’m not sure if this is relevant but i’m curious so i’ll ask the group... when i’ve googled this sierra pines lane, it shows 1 house has been build on 1 of the 3- 38 acre lots. but prev it was said in here by a local that they’re all vacant. google maps is no help at all, of course. a newer house so definitely possibility of cameras/doorbell.

does anyone with more intimate knowledge of this area know if one of these lots have been built on
I plan on driving by tomorrow. I'll check. Previously, when I've driven by, it's been empty. But it's been a while, for sure. Or maybe just not really visible from the main road.

I just can't believe that this is still ongoing.... I can't believe stepmom would be so negligent, speaking on Gannon running away. Most of all.... I can't believe her. It's hard to. I hope to meet Gannon so we can give him an awesome present, maybe more Sega games, even if he did decide to run away and decided to do bratty things, I don't even care. If he ran away like this, something bigger at home must be going on.

In the last thread, I had posted about another kid from the same area who came up missing 12 days prior to Gannon. I noted that there had been no articles about that boy who is 14 and had only moved there in November. Someone replied saying that it was because the kids are older or go home. So, even though the other kid from Colorado Springs is still missing according to the missing kids website, news links say he was found but there is a discrepancy. Here is a link to see the other missing kids from Colorado since December and the missing link. 17 Kids From Colorado Have Gone Missing Since December AND Missing: OMAR LOPEZ-MEREDITH (CO) – Missing Persons and Unsolved Cold Cases. However, the news links stated he was 11 yrs old, but missing reports say 14 yrs old. UPDATE: Missing 11-year-old child found in Colorado Springs AND Child who went missing in cold temps found by PD. Here is a thought: two boys with dark hair come up missing within 12 days of each other in the same area - possible link? And why would the missing reports and television stations have such vastly different ages?

In the last thread, I had posted about another kid from the same area who came up missing 12 days prior to Gannon. I noted that there had been no articles about that boy who is 14 and had only moved there in November. Someone replied saying that it was because the kids are older or go home. So, even though the other kid from Colorado Springs is still missing according to the missing kids website, news links say he was found but there is a discrepancy. Here is a link to see the other missing kids from Colorado since December and the missing link. 17 Kids From Colorado Have Gone Missing Since December AND Missing: OMAR LOPEZ-MEREDITH (CO) – Missing Persons and Unsolved Cold Cases. However, the news links stated he was 11 yrs old, but missing reports say 14 yrs old. UPDATE: Missing 11-year-old child found in Colorado Springs AND Child who went missing in cold temps found by PD. Here is a thought: two boys with dark hair come up missing within 12 days of each other in the same area - possible link? And why would the missing reports and television stations have such vastly different ages?

Omar's been found safe

A staging area is where all the teams meet up before going out on search assignments. It is essentially a parking lot, because it's where all the stuff is gathered before going out into the field. Just a main meeting point. It is not the location being searched, but has to be within a reasonable driving distance from search areas.

Also re: the FBI Evidence Response Team. They don't just handle challenging terrain or scene conditions like underwater recoveries, they also work with evidence and remains that are challenging to recover at all. They assisted with the searching and digging in the Kelsey Berreth case, for example.

Omar has run away before. The linked article was from 2017. This explains the age difference. I doubt there is a link but there’s always a chance. IMO

Omg!!! I just looked through several of the names and there is nothing about these kids. Just missing, their description, and last place seen. This ia horrible and incredibly sad.

What an amazing search effort taking place...So Hoping there is some news.
Truly stunning land and snow!...I've never seen snow in rl...currently sitting in 100deg F
(sorry don't know how to correctly write that) :confused:

Here for You Gannon with much Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members