Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that three days of searching that private wooded area wasn't solely driven by misinterpreted drone footage imagery. That would be such a sad waste of resources. I hope they found, and continue to find, useful evidence.

IMO, they must have something solid to zone in on this area.

IMO, Joe Public is not really good at looking at drone footage. Then you have drone hobbyists that have poor equipment $$$. But they try to help. I get your point here.

There was a missing hiker case where folks were volunteering to look at drone footage. Some were calling LE because they saw a body, it was logs or a boulder the size of a car. It takes a trained eye, especially to recognize scale of objects and understand the distance the drone is flying from the ground. IMO

Back to my point, LE would have far better drone equipment at their disposal and folks trained to review footage. My hunch tells me they are not at this location due to drone footage however. All my opinion.

I wonder if he didn't spill the candle and burn the carpet - but she burned the carpet in order to cover up/ get rid of the blood (she watches csi so knows about luminol) and then said that he did it

Also, doesn't make sense to take a kid hiking that just cut his foot badly, just MOO

Hmmm. This is something to think about.

I really hope that three days of searching that private wooded area wasn't solely driven by misinterpreted drone footage imagery. That would be such a sad waste of resources. I hope they found, and continue to find, useful evidence.

Since the searchers are all professionals in their respective fields, I would suspect either they or some sort of image expert have already ruled out the creepy image floating around on SM. Assuming of course, that's the "misinterpreted drone footage imagery" you're referring to.

Since I don't believe anyone is "talking", I'm guessing what lead them to where they are, is digital evidence of some sort. GPS or phone records.

jmo

bbm
I wonder if he didn't spill the candle and burn the carpet - but she burned the carpet in order to cover up/ get rid of the blood (she watches csi so knows about luminol) and then said that he did it

Also, doesn't make sense to take a kid hiking that just cut his foot badly, just MOO
"Candle" and "burn the carpet"... on Websleuths?

Have I missed something?

I’m probably over thinking things but a wound from a dirty metal tool would prompt a tetanus shot & some of that weird extra strength neosporin. IMO

JMO
SBM, BBM
I don't know why, but this made me giggle! I have extra strength Neosporin in my medicine cabinet, and I intend to call it "that weird extra strength Neosporin" from now on.:p

Foot is a dumb spot to use for a lie. Cutting your foot especially in winter is uncommon I’m sure. If a foot was cut I’d immediately bandage, sock, shoe. Not much bleeding/blood could be explained that way. Any cut that bleeds a lot would usually be traumatic for a kid. They’d not likely continue to hang out in garage and be checking out the gate with an injured foot.
Saying "G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking" is like saying: "a tree fell on him because there are trees in the forest"

Maybe by edge, she meant the back of the other car that was sitting in the driveway on the infamous video of her and Gannon leaving on that fateful day. The vehicle appears to be a hatchback. If she backed up/into the driveway to unload whatever, the hatchback was probably up. Maybe he was sat in the back of the hatchback??? Just trying to make sense of the statement.
I believe she used the term to be purposefully vague to cover any part of the car in case any blood is discovered. Being unspecific is her MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay