Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can kids communicate with others using their switch?

I know my kids used to text from their iPods, years ago. And they could chat w/friends from their game boxes, like the Nintendo. So I wonder if Switch has a way to message friends....

Like a regular game console, you can chat in multiplayer games, but would need it to be online (connected to wifi)

I really hope that three days of searching that private wooded area wasn't solely driven by misinterpreted drone footage imagery. That would be such a sad waste of resources. I hope they found, and continue to find, useful evidence.
I doubt it because a drone will spot an object and can be located pretty quickly.
It's possible it was GPS or eye witness accounts of a vehicle matching that description in the area... Hard to know what it was, really. They're going in again today, possibly?

We just rolled up to baseball practice with my 7 and 9 year olds and I said “sit on the edge of the car to put your cleats on.” As soon as I said it...I gasped and came to tell you guys haha. I have a Chevy Traverse which is a hatch back. The boys were sitting in the back of the cargo area to put their shoes on. Not saying this actually happened (blood on GS foot), I’m pointing out some maybe weird syntax haha. Also, maybe pointing out she could be referring to her SUV. I call mine a car all the time. FWIW MOO
Yes, this is what I was saying earlier. What else do people call the back of a hatchback? I've sat there often, never really thought about it before.

Yes,but did you call any of those places the "edge" ?, I have done the same with my boys but I wouldnt say edge I would say bonnet,or boot or he leant on the bumper etc. Its her wording that makes it odd IMO

Actually, I have. Maybe it's a term that is used more in certain geographical locations??

I’ll need to go back to search but I believe the Palmer Herald information was initially posted through an msm link. For example if Fox posted an article citing the Plunder YouTube, then it’s my understanding it’s fair game. Facebook links that are msm sanctioned by their news station are appropriate as are YouTube msm sanctioned. I get it. It’s confusing sometimes but you seem quick and anxious to participate. You’ll get it. I still have posts deleted due to inappropriate SM or non-msm. For you and any of our new members: Do not get discouraged when you receive deletes. Don’t take it personal. This is how we learn. We’ve all been there at one time. I still get them at times. I use it as a gentle reminder I’m getting too close to the edge. It’s common for new people. It’s common for veterans. Our mods have to enforce the rules for civility and compliance. Facebook participation is a different arena. This is a whole new animal. We have rules and boundaries. Admittedly it can be frustrating at times.You might want to participate but hesitate for fear Of violating TOS. It’s a process. Hang in there. WS is a compassionately driven community. Welcome to WS.

Post of the day! Thank you for this. :)

So when was the last time Dad saw Gannon? Are we assuming he’s turning a blind eye like Adam Baker? If not, seems we could assume Gannon was normal and healthy the morning of the day he went missing.
Why has this entire family been so quiet? Where are the neighbor tv hounds trying to get on the news talking about the family?

I wonder if LE has his Switch?

Or is it missing too?

Could they be searching for it?...Or did they find it?
I was wondering about exactly the same thing? I thought that I ask my son - when he is up - if you can chat on a switch, but that can take hours, so I googled it....
There is a voice chat feature on the switch, so, yes, you can. It states that you have to be 13 years or older, but which kid listens to that... and you have to have "an active Nintendo Switch Online membership to use the voice chat features of the Nintendo Switch Online app."

So when was the last time Dad saw Gannon? Are we assuming he’s turning a blind eye like Adam Baker? If not, seems we could assume Gannon was normal and healthy the morning of the day he went missing.
Why has this entire family been so quiet? Where are the neighbor tv hounds trying to get on the news talking about the family?
His father was out of state.

Her choice of words when explaining things is also interesting.
“Turned on candle” as opposed to lit. I’m still unclear whether the carpet was burned or if it’s a reference to a wax warmer.
“Bandaged his foot”. Did he need his whole foot wrapped or just a bandaid on a cut? Bandaging his whole foot gives me the impression that it was a pretty serious cut rather than a wound that required a few bandaids. Could also explain the reason why he appeared drowsy or sluggish according to the neighbor and the security video.
I don’t think these are mistakes.

MOO/JMHO

Here's the real question: we DIDN'T know anything about blood until TS brought it up. TS, why is Gannon's blood on ANY vehicle?

It didn't come from his foot.

JMO
Foot is a dumb spot to use for a lie. Cutting your foot especially in winter is uncommon I’m sure. If a foot was cut I’d immediately bandage, sock, shoe. Not much bleeding/blood could be explained that way. Any cut that bleeds a lot would usually be traumatic for a kid. They’d not likely continue to hang out in garage and be checking out the gate with an injured foot.

I wonder if he didn't spill the candle and burn the carpet - but she burned the carpet in order to cover up/ get rid of the blood (she watches csi so knows about luminol) and then said that he did it

Also, doesn't make sense to take a kid hiking that just cut his foot badly, just MOO

bbm
Foot is a dumb spot to use for a lie. Cutting your foot especially in winter is uncommon I’m sure. If a foot was cut I’d immediately bandage, sock, shoe. Not much bleeding/blood could be explained that way. Any cut that bleeds a lot would usually be traumatic for a kid. They’d not likely continue to hang out in garage and be checking out the gate with an injured foot.

That depends on the kid.

If the Dad was "turning a blind eye," TS would not be staying up in a hotel, desperately trying to change the narrative as the search continues. She did not count on the search intensifying as time went on, and thought she could manipulate him into believing her lies. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay