Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering why he would be in the garage w/o shoes in the dead of winter. If he did cut his foot why would he sit in the car to bandage it instead of going inside to clean it up? The way she has to add a phoney explanation (He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables...) to each incident is super suspect. Then she notices he keeps going to the side of the house. Was he still w/o shoes at this point?
Also, she claims there were "a lot of tools" in the garage. You'd think on the floor of the garage since he cut his foot. This home and garage look pretty neat and orderly from what I've seen in videos so I don't buy it.
This! She's full of beans!

I keep thinking about the blood. Why did she throw that detail out there to the world? CYA obviously but why?

RSBM

Possibles:

1. She either knew or suspected the blood evidence in the garage/gate area was a detail that was going to be released to the public (eventually), and she wanted to get a jump on it by explaining it away. This would apply if she was being entirely honest (yeah, I know) or if she were lying about all of it.

2. Someone she's not in close contact with (husband?) already knew about the blood evidence and doesn't believe her - so a little "see, I'm even telling the public all about it because I'm innocent!" thrown out there to regain some lost trust. This could also be applied if true or yet another lie.

jmo

This dawned on me last night: it appears, with her interview and statement, that TS is attempting to defend herself in the court of PUBLIC OPINION. Has it hit her that, if she faces the court of LAW, she's not looking at mean facebook posts but at LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE?

JMO
She has the right to remain silent.. but she can’t.

upload_2020-2-15_8-37-32.jpeg
As law enforcement devotes hundreds of hours to the cause, individual families are doing their part too. News5 met with one local mom, who bakes for a living, and held a Valentine's Day fundraiser for the Stauch family. Isabel Telles is the owner of Crumbles, which was previously Cake Fashion, and she donated all the money she made from February 12 to February 14 to the Stauchs. "We have had hundreds of messages pretty much from all over the world. I've had somebody ask if I could ship to Australia, I've had somebody ask to New York, South Carolina... You know my daughter is ten, and I couldn't imagine. I couldn't imagine what they're going through, what they're feeling," said Telles.
Fundraisers for Stauch family: "I want them to know that they're loved"

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-15_8-38-1.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-15_8-38-1.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 20
Some teams release when they are on a search. I have no opinion on this. Sometimes it's done on purpose to rattle an "actor". Some teams post training pictures on social media. I consider this a recruiting tool. Some teams post everything on their website and social media. I am against this. You never know at what point on a search, it may turn from a rescue to a homicide investigation. The pictures are evidence.

100%. Even something as innocuous as a parking lot photo might turn out to be critical evidence.

View attachment 232271
As law enforcement devotes hundreds of hours to the cause, individual families are doing their part too. News5 met with one local mom, who bakes for a living, and held a Valentine's Day fundraiser for the Stauch family. Isabel Telles is the owner of Crumbles, which was previously Cake Fashion, and she donated all the money she made from February 12 to February 14 to the Stauchs. "We have had hundreds of messages pretty much from all over the world. I've had somebody ask if I could ship to Australia, I've had somebody ask to New York, South Carolina... You know my daughter is ten, and I couldn't imagine. I couldn't imagine what they're going through, what they're feeling," said Telles.
Fundraisers for Stauch family: "I want them to know that they're loved"

BBM
I did think about doing the same...but thought was way too far!
What a wonderful lady :)

Here for Gannon

Morning all. Here for Gannon. Praying for answers and resolution soon.
Nothing new to say that we haven't all felt or said. Feeling so emotional and raw this morning over this little boy, tears shed. I hurt so bad over this and I just can't fathom how much more so his mom, dad and sister are hurting, his extended family...this one hits so close to home for me. I can't even look too long at pictures of him and absolutely can't watch any videos of him. No way.
I can't bring myself to step away because I feel like LE must be getting closer, but I know for my own emotional health I need to take a break. Last night I made personal pizzas for my two sons in the shape of hearts, trying to hold my together thinking about how I wished Gannon had someone to make him pizza and take him to see Sonic for Valentine's Day. I just keep hugging my boys, the youngest (12) especially, because I never want them to ever doubt how much they are loved.
Please find him soon, LE.
Please just tell the truth and end this, TS.

Why would SM hoist GS (or he hoisted himself) on to the "edge of the car" to bandage an injured foot? We store bandages and other fix-injury-related products in a bathroom cabinet. It is possible AS stored such items in the garage because of his "woodworking".

Maybe SM didn't want blood dripped in the house? Maybe GS was unable to walk without contact transfer of blood, which might indicate the injury was bottom/side of a foot.

We'd have to assume the injury was not deep or bleeding profusely because IMO that would facilitate a need to correctly address the injury, i.e., run the injury under a stream of water to rinse out the wound, pressure to stop bleeding as possible, dry around the wound then apply bandage or gauze & tape. Where might we be able to see photos or video of GS' feet/legs taken Sunday, the day after GS' allegedly sustained an injury? Do such photos or videos exist? ...ahem...

We can not officially confirm in this forum if SM had released other statements or video, but if she had, I wonder what she might have said or shown, and how that might relate to the statement she most-recently released via MSM? At this point, as per this forum, we are unable to realize that aspect.

This dawned on me last night: it appears, with her interview and statement, that TS is attempting to defend herself in the court of PUBLIC OPINION. Has it hit her that, if she faces the court of LAW, she's not looking at mean facebook posts but at LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE?

JMO
I seriously think she’s in denial and has no sense of the dire consequences of her actions. It appears as if she is in some kind of delusional psychosis. How in the hell can she even stand up straight if she knows he’s dead? Much less if by her own hands. I do n o t get it! Either she’s partly telling the truth or she has convinced herself it didn’t happen. This chick needs a reality check. Maybe lying on a cold metal bunk in an orange suit next to her toilet waiting for her next bologna sandwiches. Maybe she can barter for honey buns or ramen. Stick her in there for a few days. She just might be willing to take a pop quiz.

I seriously think she’s in denial and has no sense of the dire consequences of her actions. It appears as if she is in some kind of delusional psychosis. How in the hell can she even stand up straight if she knows he’s dead? Much less if by her own hands. I do n o t get it! Either she’s partly telling the truth or she has convinced herself it didn’t happen. This chick needs a reality check. Maybe lying on a cold metal bunk in an orange suit next to her toilet waiting for her next bologna sandwiches. Maybe she can barter for honey buns or ramen. Stick her in there for a few days. She just might be willing to take a pop quiz.
I just can't seem to wrap my head around why she continues to be so vocal on SM and MSM. Does she not have a lawyer or what. I can't imagine any lawyer in their right mind would let her keep speaking out. Side note...I have been reading a few of your posts lately and just want to give you a big virtual hug! I think we both were hoping for a good outcome but, I have come to the same conclusion that it isn't going to come.

Morning all. Here for Gannon. Praying for answers and resolution soon.
Nothing new to say that we haven't all felt or said. Feeling so emotional and raw this morning over this little boy, tears shed. I hurt so bad over this and I just can't fathom how much more so his mom, dad and sister are hurting, his extended family...this one hits so close to home for me. I can't even look too long at pictures of him and absolutely can't watch any videos of him. No way.
I can't bring myself to step away because I feel like LE must be getting closer, but I know for my own emotional health I need to take a break. Last night I made personal pizzas for my two sons in the shape of hearts, trying to hold my **** together thinking about how I wished Gannon had someone to make him pizza and take him to see Sonic for Valentine's Day. I just keep hugging my boys, the youngest (12) especially, because I never want them to ever doubt how much they are loved.
Please find him soon, LE.
Please just tell the truth and end this, TS.
Listen to your gut. If you need to step away if only for 24 hours do it. I wanted to throw my iPad yesterday. I barely got out of bed except for a few chores. I literally made myself post something yesterday. I knew if I didn’t get back on that horse and saddle up, I wouldn’t return to the case. This case has a familiar ring to me and it’s a trigger. WS breaks are a necessity to charge your batteries. Because...there will always be another heartbreaking case.

Doesn't Tim Miller have to be asked by LE to participate in a search? If so, LE who ask him may be ok with that approach and those that aren't (which makes sense to me) won't ask him.
To "participate" in official searches? Yes. But, I am not aware of a law that prevents a someone from searching for someone else who might be listed as missing, you just couldn't search areas designated as official search targets (potential evidence areas).

We just rolled up to baseball practice with my 7 and 9 year olds and I said “sit on the edge of the car to put your cleats on.” As soon as I said it...I gasped and came to tell you guys haha. I have a Chevy Traverse which is a hatch back. The boys were sitting in the back of the cargo area to put their shoes on. Not saying this actually happened (blood on GS foot), I’m pointing out some maybe weird syntax haha. Also, maybe pointing out she could be referring to her SUV. I call mine a car all the time. FWIW MOO
I just asked my 9yr old and he replied, "you know, like some people think there is an edge of the earth."
He has no idea what I'm reading here but that made my jaw drop.

I really hope that three days of searching that private wooded area wasn't solely driven by misinterpreted drone footage imagery. That would be such a sad waste of resources. I hope they found, and continue to find, useful evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay