Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning! Here for Gannon ❤❤❤ Praying today he can be brought home to his beloved family! Also to law enforcement an volunteers for all this time an efforts, commitment an hard work searching for Gannon. Thankyou!
SM I'm hoping that your wrists are ready for some cold steel to be locked around them an your locked up for the rest of your narcissist life!!

Good Morning! Here for Gannon ❤❤❤ Praying today he can be brought home to his beloved family! Also to law enforcement an volunteers for all this time an efforts, commitment an hard work searching for Gannon. Thankyou!
SM I'm hoping that your wrists are ready for some cold steel to be locked around them an your locked up for the rest of your narcissist life!!

That doesn't appear to be true as noted by various studies. Here is just one example and there are many other

studies out there.

For example, a 15-year follow up study of patients admitted to a psychiatric hospital in New York

showed that patients with NPD or narcissistic traits were significantly more likely to die from suicide

compared to individuals without NPD or narcissistic traits (Stone 1989). Another study found that

depressed older adults with narcissistic personalities were at increased suicide risk (Heisel

et al. 2007). It has been observed that patients with NPD can be at elevated suicide risk not

only during periods when they are depressed but also during periods when they are not suffering

from depression (Ronningstam & Maltsberger 1998). Suicidal behavior in individuals with NPD has been

explained by the fact that their self-esteem is fragile and suicide attempt may be a response to

a perceived narcissistic injury (Perry 1990). It has been suggested that suicidal behavior in

individuals with NPD can be a) an attempt to increase self-esteem via a sense of mastery; b) an

attempt to defend themselves against expected narcissistic threats; c) a revengeful action against

narcissistic damage; d) a false assumption of indestructibility (immortality?); and e) desire to

abolish an imperfect self (Ronningstam & Maltsberger 1998). It is important to note that NPD is

frequently comorbid with other personality disorders such as borderline personality disorder.

Comorbid personality disorders may substantially contribute to suicidality observed in individuals

with NPD. The prevalence of NPD in the general population is not high. However, many people have

narcissistic per-sonality features. Therefore, studies of suicidal behavior in persons with NPD or

narcissistic traits may be important for suicide prevention efforts.

http://www.psychiatria-danubina.com/UserDocsImages/pdf/dnb_vol28_no3/dnb_vol28_no3_307.pdf
Characteristics of a Sociopath ala Google:

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Glibness and Superficial Charm.
  • Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...
  • Grandiose Sense of Self. ...
  • Pathological Lying. ...
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.
  • Need for Stimulation.
I rest my case!

ACCIDENT: It took me a while, but instead of just messaging one person who asked, I thought I would put the link here for everyone who wants to see it. It comes from some screenshots of LS's on FB and someone captured them before they were deleted.
At 17:02 and 18:39, she mentions ACCIDENT. Her words- not mine.
Thank you to Plunder for this- look for her youtube vids- she does an excellent job.

LeTecia Stauch Blames Bath Salts, Neighbor, Bio Mom & Dad in Gannon Stauch’s Disappearance: Facebook
Good morning Lisa. I looked at Plundr on YouTube. The video is good but just wanted to let you know we can’t use it here. WS doesn’t consider this to be main stream media. The rules are strict and it will be deleted eventually. I had posts deleted last night just for my memories of living in CO. I know the rules but I didn’t even think of it as being off topic. Sorry.

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for more than 2 weeks

The sheriff's also confirmed that the rumored inconsistencies in Stauch's account are another piece in the large puzzle.
That audio of the SM is something else! Who spends all that time trying to gain sympathy for themselves while a child is still missing? Let alone sometimes speaking of him in the past tense! Wouldn't someone who has hope he's still alive, doesn't know what happened, etc. be more concerned about if he's hurt, cold, hungry, frightened, try to reach out to the listeners, to Gannon (which she did at the end), etc?
Also, I noticed she is not wearing a wedding ring. Does she normally?

:( Don't lose hope! I'm sure they'll check it, they probably have an image/sketch of the terrain without the snow.
Why would they have a sketch when they probably have multiple digital alternatives that don't show current snow conditions?

This is a clear sign of WS's addiction. I know because I have been having symptoms myself.

We don't need a break in the case as much as a break from following all these heartbreaking cases! I just might take one soon since I'm still having trouble with the site which makes it even more stressful.

I take a break every so often for a few months - missing persons cases fascinate me because we know they are on this earth somewhere and you always hope every single one is found. It's hard seeing the destruction humans do to each other on a regular basis, but it's also uplifting when someone is found. It's all about balance.

She is in a deep hole, as you say, but I would be willing to bet that she thinks she's safe behind the runaway/abduction lie. Just like Patrick Frazee was so incredulous that people would not believe Kelsey just went off somewhere and killed herself - "no body no crime" as he said; I think LS believes that she created this scenario that can't be disproved. That's what all of her ridiculous ramblings were about, IMO. I trust that Dan May is way ahead of her and she won't know what hit her when he is done if she is in any way responsible for the loss of little Gannon. MOO. May God be with Gannon and everyone working to find him.

She absolutely believes that she is in control of the narrative, and that she will eventually be able to convince Gannon’s Dad of her innocence as well. The bigger the delusion, the harder the fall. MOO.

Much like many of us here, I think of Gannon and his infectious smile morning, noon, and night. My heart aches for his family, and the families of all missing people. :(

Yes, I established that in my post. However, it is interesting that two boys with dark hair came up missing in the same area. And thought it was worth mentioning that the news got his age wrong and that the missing reports still has him missing when the news said he had been found.

He apparently has NOT been found this time. The articles you linked are from 2017 which explains the perceived age discrepancy.

Been following this one from afar - not extremely closely. I have a couple questions if anyone has quick answers?! Has the stepmother responded to the neighbor’s video? Did he really arrive home with her and maybe the video just doesn’t capture that side of the vehicle? Is there any evidence that he was back at the home after 2pm? Has stepmom said where they went from 10-2pm? I read about them searching specific areas...do we know what led them there?

I have posted this before, so I assume it is within TOA and because I am a verified expert. When ground scent dogs are used, they are given a scent article to "imprint" upon. The handler keeps the scent article in a brown paper bag so the dog can be re-imprinted as they often need to clean out their nose with water to get the junk they vacuum up washed out. In some instances, more than one ground scent dog is used. One imprinted with the missing subjects scent and the other with "another persons" scent, or the same dog may follow the missing subjects scent trail, then be cleaned out and imprinted with "another persons" scent to verify both scents follow the same path or go in different directions. I do NOT know that this has occurred in this case.

Been following this one from afar - not extremely closely. I have a couple questions if anyone has quick answers?! Has the stepmother responded to the neighbor’s video? Did he really arrive home with her and maybe the video just doesn’t capture that side of the vehicle? Is there any evidence that he was back at the home after 2pm? Has stepmom said where they went from 10-2pm? I read about them searching specific areas...do we know what led them there?

She indirectly responded via her press release -

"Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification. "

She made a statement on Tuesday or Wednesday and said that LE (law enforcement) “cleared” the video because she claims you can see Gannon get out on the other side from an angle we haven’t seen. She also claims to have a time stamped selfie they took in the truck prior to leaving. She hasn’t said where they went on the trip.

It’s possible phone pings lead them there. She came out with a comment and implied that you CAN see him exit the car from a camera from a different angle and that technology will reveal shadows etc from the opening door. She also says she has a selfie (perfectly time stamped) so that we can all see he came home with her. I believe LE hasn’t shut this rumor down because they want her to keep tripping all over her lies like she continues to do. Moo

She said this search area is 35 acres.....seems huge when looking for a small boy, but really that's a fairly small area in the scheme of things. I'm wondering if cell pings played a part, or cell triangulation. I don't have GPS and know really zilch about how it works...but from the little I've gleaned from those who have it....wouldn't that give a much more exact location? So I'm thinking the vehicle must not have had GPS...35 acres just seems more fitting with cell triangulation to me. Or, of course, could also be info gleaned from CCTV along the way....that might fit too?

MOO

The hike that SM says they took to Garden of the Gods......was anyone else with them? The little sister perhaps? What does that hike have to do with him missing? Is she just trying to say what a good SM she is, taking the kids on outings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay