Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do feel that TS bringing up the blood and the "edge" of the vehicle is a way to explain any blood potentially found. If a body is placed in the back of a vehicle and is moved out of said vehicle, there would possibly be some contact of the body to the "edge" of the vehicle. So let's just say there is some blood involved, it may touch that edge.

JMO

I am curious as to why LS would feel the need to volunteer this information in the first place. What good does it do her?

Imo i believe Gannon will be found. SM is planning on that fact. Shes already laying out a defense for every possible question knowing she has some explaining to do. If Gannon was hidden so well that she wouldnt be worried about being caught, she would just shup up and mind her business. She cant help herself. She knows he will be found. Shes several steps ahead.

The searches focused on the side of the road or areas right off where a vehicle could easily stop make sense to me. The person I believe is most likely responsible for Gannon’s disappearance, IMO, is not a mastermind or strong enough (honestly) to carry that kind of weight anywhere significant to hide. Then you add the snow that is most likely concealing the missing. IMO

Imo i believe Gannon will be found. SM is planning on that fact. Shes already laying out a defense for every possible question knowing she has some explaining to do. If Gannon was hidden so well that she wouldnt be worried about being caught, she would just shup up and mind her business. She cant help herself. She knows he will be found. Shes several steps ahead.

Can you guys please give me your thoughts on something that is driving me crazy.

If Gannon truly never came home that Monday. Why would she say he went missing sometime between 3:15 and 4 (when his friends AND SISTER would be home from school). Wouldn't his sister be able to immediately say she never saw him and everyone would immediately know Tee was lying?

If she is this good at hiding Gannon, wouldn't she have been able to come up with a story that couldn't immediately be proved false?

And if his little sister did see him after she got off of the bus, wouldn't that change everything?

I do feel that TS bringing up the blood and the "edge" of the vehicle is a way to explain any blood potentially found. If a body is placed in the back of a vehicle and is moved out of said vehicle, there would possibly be some contact of the body to the "edge" of the vehicle. So let's just say there is some blood involved, it may touch that edge.

JMO

I am curious as to why LS would feel the need to volunteer this information in the first place. What good does it do her?
Or digging a deeper hole depending on who is watching. I suspect there are small grains of truth to her explanations.

JMO

And the other goofy addition...the gate/key.... let's just say that would be a handy explanation for any blood found in that area, since it was deliberately mentioned to be "after" the cut foot incident.

MOO

I agree for a normal minded person this would be the way to go. But she has NPD. Anyone questioning her story? Yeah that’s like torture to a narc. They must be believed, it tarnishes their fragile ego to have people not believe their narrative. I don’t know if she is smart enough to plan a defense? Maybe. I hope he is close to being found, but I don’t think her little rant...I mean statement was because she believed he’d be found. I actually think her lack of media presence, social and otherwise, since they moved north with the search is more telling than her statement IMO. MOO

Yes, I recall that this was not him. TS wanted everyone to believe it was. MOO
Yes. I thought the same thing as soon as I saw it. Oh you. you. you. Not you momma - Don’t do it grandma... I will just say that wicked stepmother is indeed a conniving weasel. I do tend to want to think there was an accident or or even spontaneous rage at worst. However, she has the capacity to plan a full blown premeditated murder.
And not even blink twice. imo of course

Maybe she feels the need for an explanation of any blood on the car or in the garage.

So, if LE would say they found blood, she could say: well I told you he cut his foot in the garage and we bandaged it on the car.

JMO

If she’s on the spectrum many of us think she’s on, yes, there is often a kernel of truth to the story, because it’s the foundation on which greater lies are constructed. However, these kinds of people also simply make things up.

Can you guys please give me your thoughts on something that is driving me crazy.

If Gannon truly never came home that Monday. Why would she say he went missing sometime between 3:15 and 4 (when his friends AND SISTER would be home from school). Wouldn't his sister be able to immediately say she never saw him and everyone would immediately know Tee was lying?

If she is this good at hiding Gannon, wouldn't she have been able to come up with a story that couldn't immediately be proved false?

And if his little sister did see him after she got off of the bus, wouldn't that change everything?
Welcome to WS. We don't have any details to that specific time frame. Who knows what excuse may have been given. Tee never speaks to any specifics of the crucial time frame. She talks around it.

I think the foot injury is just another of her "Look over HERE!"ruses. A way to explain how his blood ended up in the garage and/or on the "edge of the car".

I think there was specific knowledge that led to them where the current search is located. My guess is the raw data from GPS/pings/other electronics has been sorted into a narrative that can be used by LE. That takes time; raw data doesn't just show up like your recent call list on your mobile. I only learned that a few months ago, I had some naive idea that your mobile data would just get handed over in this tidy list that shows everything you've done. I had no idea it was a really labour-intensive task, like translating machine language to words.

I think TS is going to be like some of the other blazing narcissists we've seen and she'll go into prison, sentenced to LWOP plus however many years, with a mountain of evidence, still crying innocence forevermore.

All of this is of course, JMO.

And the other goofy addition...the gate/key.... let's just say that would be a handy explanation for any blood found in that area, since it was deliberately mentioned to be "after" the cut foot incident.

MOO

I felt this was a pre-excuse for why he wasn't seen on the neighbor's camera leaving the house.

And who gives a child, the only key to anything????

Maybe she feels the need for an explanation of any blood on the car or in the garage.

So, if LE would say they found blood, she could say: well I told you he cut his foot in the garage and we bandaged it on the car.

JMO

I get that. I have kids who fall/cut/bleed all over my house, granted we are a clumsy family inherited from my side. But I wouldn’t be able to explain every instance and certainly wouldn’t give any specific information through sm. Unless, it was a substantial amount of blood and LS felt she needed to explain that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill