Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mods,
We apologize for last night. (Y'all I had 2-3 posts deleted bc "over 40 sm posts were deleted") *hanging head* Let's all agree to keep to the rules and get along.

Hoping today brings the first step towards closure.

Last edited:
2/15/20

Link to News Media Pics, some I hadn't seen before so posting here. I think this is allowed?? If not then please report it or let me know and I'll delete

2/15/20
Ok, I’m not gonna lie, I was creeped out flipping through this album because Gannon's picture flashed in whenever I flipped to another picture.
Praying they find him soon.

I just wanted to point this out: on and off topic (he may be found by now)

Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

10 yrs old boy missing from Colorado Springs.

(I rarely post on this thread but read daily).
. Police say Nelson Ricky Franceschi voluntarily left his home and has not returned.
from your link -not Gannon !

Here are more statistics than you ever wanted to know about stepfamilies:
Stepfamily Statistics - Smart Stepfamilies

Short version is that in 2015, 16% of kids under 18 in the USA had at least one step-parent. I think that means actually living in the same household, but not sure.
Sounds low to me. Lots of ppl don't even get married and the families have an assortment of "steps".

You're right. Anything is possible. However; the person who claims to be the last to see Gannon cannot give an accurate account of events leading to his disappearance. She sent LE on a wild goose chase when she reported that Gannon ran away, wasting valuable time. When LE announced they were changing the status from runaway to missing/endangered, she suddenly changed her story to "someone picked him up".

I don't think we will ever know the full (and truthful) story about the events leading to Gannon's disappearance. The last person who saw him can't seem to (correctly) remember. Or chooses to be dishonest.

I have every confidence LE will be able to piece things together and bring Gannon home. I believe we will see charges in this case- and the person(s) responsible will pay dearly for their actions. Moo
so, you’re hinting that you know what sm told LE, that she lied to them?

This is what she wants people to believe.
LE has not cleared anything or anyone.
Exactly.

SM is not in charge of saying what LE has "cleared."

She jabbers on about herself while LE is diligently searching day after day for her stepson out in the cold Colorado elements. She doesn't help one bit by telling where the boy actually is.

We don't really care if you're "cleared" or not, SM. Everyone wants to find Gannon.

jmo

I just wanted to point this out: on and off topic (he may be found by now)

Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

10 yrs old boy missing from Colorado Springs.

(I rarely post on this thread but read daily).
As of 4:53 this morning, Nelson Ricky Franceschi has not been found. CSPD looking for 10-year-old boy First, a 14 year old, then returned home, then GS, now NR. While there could be a link between GS and NR, it is unlikely that social media or police will consider it. Kids today are networked to each other and to people who could cause them harm. And you see that they are basically, without saying it, labeling NR as a runaway by saying that he left his home on his own free will. He may have left on his own free will, but that doesn't meant that he's not in trouble because of someone else. Hope they find this little boy soon too.

so, you’re hinting that you know what sm told LE, that she lied to them?
I don't know who you are talking to.
However, yes, LS lied to LE.

"Letecia Stauch, told officials that the last time she saw Gannon was between 3:15 and 4 p.m. inside their home in Lorson Ranch."

"Drayton showed the video Gannon’s father, who immediately broke down crying after watching it. He just broke down crying and said, ‘she lied. She lied about the time. He didn’t go to a friend’s house,'”

Gannon Stauch: Shocking security footage shows stepmom leave home with missing boy, return without him [Reports]

Dear Mods,
We apologize for last night. (Y'all I had 2-3 posts deleted bc "over 40 sm posts were deleted") *hanging head* Let's all agree to keep to the rules and get along.

Hoping today brings the first step towards closure.

And apparently they're onto all the "hypotheticals" too. :oops:

We have smart mods! Thank you for all you do.

Oh how right you are. My husband’s ex is on partner #4 since their divorce. Every. Single. One. She insists the kids refer to him and his family as “step” even though she is only dating them and breaks up a year later :rolleyes:
Please let today be the day Gannon is found!!!

The first thing in any parent's brain should be, "Do I know this person well enough to trust him/her with my kid?" Then, they should not be subjecting the child(ren) to people they are dating until they have enough info and are sure that the person is going to stick around. Just yuk.

Oh how right you are. My husband’s ex is on partner #4 since their divorce. Every. Single. One. She insists the kids refer to him and his family as “step” even though she is only dating them and breaks up a year later :rolleyes:
Please let today be the day Gannon is found!!!
I haven't yet read the study, just that imo the stats, the collection of data might be challenging. And limited. Where would the researcher start....what databases? As far as I know there is no mandatory reporting of remarriage, who's living where.

"EPIDEMIOLOGY
The United States has the highest rate of child murder among developed nations. The most common perpetrator of child homicide is a parent.

...Ninety percent of filicide perpetrators are biological parents and 10% are stepparents. Stepparents are far more likely to kill children than biological parents. In the “child maltreatment” homicides, fatal child abuse in stepparents is up to 100 times higher (Daly and Wilson, 1994)...."
(BBM)

Am I missing something or isn't this more than a wee bit off? It says 90% of perps are biological parents and 10% are stepparents, and yet it also says Stepparents are Far more likely to kill children (by 100 times)...Seems like 90% is far greater than 10%.

It could possibly be an issue of bad math.
Because biological parents are more common than step parents, they are getting those numbers without taking into account the ratio of bio to step parents. I hope this makes sense.

I don't know who you are talking to.
However, yes, LS lied to LE.

"Letecia Stauch, told officials that the last time she saw Gannon was between 3:15 and 4 p.m. inside their home in Lorson Ranch."

"Drayton showed the video Gannon’s father, who immediately broke down crying after watching it. He just broke down crying and said, ‘she lied. She lied about the time. He didn’t go to a friend’s house,'”

Gannon Stauch: Shocking security footage shows stepmom leave home with missing boy, return without him [Reports]
That assumes GS did not exit the vehicle from the passenger side; the shadows give me pause to believe that. I can not ignore what I've seen with my own eyes. Having photographer's blood coursing through my veins, shadows mean a lot to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member