Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are good questions....Here is my theory.

In my opinion, he never cut his foot on Saturday night. He wouldn't have gone on a big hike in that rocky park the next morning, if so.

She made up that story, IMO, because she knows LE probably found blood evidence in the garage and maybe trailing out towards the side gate and garbage cans.

I think that blood was spilled on Sunday evening. ...so much emotional chaos and upset that was going on that night . And Gannon was very upset.

She kept him home from school Monday. And he did seem to be walking very slowly when he was seen going to the truck Monday morning. Was he injured, sick, sad, ...I don't know. But it appears to be the last time anyone, other than StepMom, has seen him.

My guess is that she badly injured him on Sunday night. Not a fatal injury. But if he had wounds , bruises or internal injuries, she would have been arrested the next day, if anyone saw those injuries.

If so, she would have lost her teaching credentials, lost custody of her daughter and stepdaughter, and lost her husband. And likely been arrested as well....

She could not allow any of that to happen.... She felt she had NO CHOICE but to make him disappear. JMO
Sad to say but right now IMO I agree with you theory.
I live many states away but when I woke up this morning (Sunday) I just felt that Gannon is with Harley in Heaven.
We are losing so many people to senseless circumstances. I listened to Tricia's podcast and agree with her when it comes to punishment. It does need to be more severe. The other issue is how do we start to prevent these crimes? Still trying to digest the young girl in SC this week.
We are a broken society.

In my opinion, he never cut his foot on Saturday night. He wouldn't have gone on a big hike in that rocky park the next morning, if so.

She made up that story, IMO, because she knows LE probably found blood evidence in the garage and maybe trailing out towards the side gate and garbage cans.

I think that blood was spilled on Sunday evening. ...so much emotional chaos and upset that was going on that night . And Gannon was very upset.

She kept him home from school Monday. And he did seem to be walking very slowly when he was seen going to the truck Monday morning. Was he injured, sick, sad, ...I don't know. But it appears to be the last time anyone, other than StepMom, has seen him.

My guess is that she badly injured him on Sunday night. Not a fatal injury. But if he had wounds , bruises or internal injuries, she would have been arrested the next day, if anyone saw those injuries.

If so, she would have lost her teaching credentials, lost custody of her daughter and stepdaughter, and lost her husband. And likely been arrested as well....

She could not allow any of that to happen.... She felt she had NO CHOICE but to make him disappear. JMO
I live many states away but when I woke up this morning (Sunday) I just felt that Gannon is with Harley in Heaven.
We are losing so many people to senseless circumstances. I listened to Tricia's podcast and agree with her when it comes to punishment. It does need to be more severe. The other issue is how do we start to prevent these crimes? Still trying to digest the young girl in SC this week.
We are a broken society.

This just occurred to me.

Gannon, standing oddly by the side of the truck. We've theorized he may have needed assistance getting into the truck. Is it possible that he was told to WAIT for her there? The momentary flurry of activity, is that weird pixelation or could TS have put something on the seat to protect it before she let him get in? If he was bleeding, it could explain blood being found on "the edge of the car", on the running board of the truck, as Gannon was standing there.

I struggle with the knowledge that at roughly 10:15 that morning precious Gannon was ALIVE, and then at some point he wasn't. That leaves four possibilities as I see it -- he died in the truck, he never died (and he's somewhere with someone -- I wish because then he's still alive), she brought him to another location and murdered him or she left him somewhere TO die. I'm haunted by these possibilities.... that poor child, what happened to him, what realization did he make, it had to be chilling. A mother, stepmother, parent, caretaker is supposed to be willing to lay down their own life for a child, not lay down a child's life to protect their own.

There WILL be evidence to tell the whole story.

Devastating it will be.

Praying today for everyone involved in this search, opening their hearts to find a little boy they never even knew.

JMO

I speculate if Gannon was injured badly Sunday evening, fear alone could prevent a daughter from saying anything, in particular if THEY have been abused in the past, and even more so when they realize Gannon is GONE the next day. That'd be a pretty good reason to keep one's mouth shut.
I agree fear would stop them from trying to stop all this while they were in the house if this happened. My point is when the little sister was out of there and with Dad she would have told, and if so LE knows and you could be correct.

TS could have isolated Gannon, told the girls he was being punished and had to stay in his room. They may have realized something was up, but maybe not specifics.

jmo
"His room"- was it a 4 bedroom ? Was his room in basement? Paper thin walls in new houses, siblings had to have heard . Blood in garage-why garage for beating-did not park there. IMO

I think, sometime after coming home from the hike he was punched in the stomach or back and injured, or he sustained a head injury. Either one can be slowly progressive over night, both can produce copious vomiting etc. including blood. This accounts for his hunched over walking etc. when he got into the car. I think she left with him Monday at 10 o'clock to take him to a walk in, or pass him off to someone, but I think he died in the back seat and she or someone she called to help, then disposed of his body, probably up where they are looking.
I think that LE is working to identify any one who helped, if any did, or to have an air tight case against her.
MOO MOO MOO MOO

View attachment 232399 I’ve seen a lot of post circulating about “privacy barriers” being put up in the search for #GannonStauch. What you’re seeing is the gate to a property nearby. We have a ton of video of this gate, as it is right nearby the search area. There have not been any barriers put up

Ashley Franco on Twitter

IMO I really am beginning to believe LE is focused on search areas near gates. It again brings me back to TS's ramblings about the gate & key. I hope they are getting close to bringing closure for his family. Poor Gannon. He deserved better.

I think, sometime after coming home from the hike he was punched in the stomach or back and injured, or he sustained a head injury. Either one can be slowly progressive over night, both can produce copious vomiting etc. including blood. This accounts for his hunched over walking etc. when he got into the car. I think she left with him Monday at 10 o'clock to take him to a walk in, or pass him off to someone, but I think he died in the back seat and she or someone she called to help, then disposed of his body, probably up where they are looking.
I think that LE is working to identify any one who helped, if any did, or to have an air tight case against her.
MOO MOO MOO MOO
Trying to wrap my mind around SM doing the "hitting". IMO could SM be motivated to cover up for another younger and maybe hothead person? "A mothers Love" has been known to help after the fact and or take blame before, IMO

We are a broken society.
We are a broken society.
good day, all. Bellecent, I agree with Katy’s theory too. We are a society of complainers, no empathy, self entitlement; however, we are also very strong, compassionate and caring people. Our society doesn’t recognize mental health disorders.

Trying to wrap my mind around SM doing the "hitting". IMO could SM be motivated to cover up for another younger and maybe hothead person? "A mothers Love" has been known to help after the fact and or take blame before, IMO

BBM:

In a word: No.

Not in this case.

Because in this case, "A mother's love" is only for herself.

There is no altruism in this equation whatsoever.

The only motivation is self-preservation.

Because in her egocentric world, she's all that matters.

JMO.

Last edited:
".......I think that blood was spilled on Sunday evening........."
If true both daughters were home. Wouldn't Dad allowed L.E. to question the little sister? She would have to had known.
I’m sure that brave little girl has helped her brother’s case in many ways we’ll not know until a possible trial. God Bless her.

And just to add an opinion, if I may. When you leave home with another person in your car and you return home without them, you are usually able to say immediately where you took them and where they can be found. Why hasn’t she done this?
it has been reported that she said he exited from the other side and that she has said LE has "cleared" this. if those reports are accurate then she has done that.

it has been reported that she said he exited from the other side and that she has said LE has "cleared" this. if those reports are accurate then she has done that.

I’m not sure if you’re implying this or not, but LS saying she was cleared and actually being cleared are two totally different things. I don’t see any indication that she’s actually been cleared for anything.

You have raised a very good and valid point, "sleepysleuth." I wondered what "Stepmommy Dearest" meant by those few "clear" references in her statement as well, and also ironic from a creature whose thinking often doesn't seem very clear-minded at all.

I can't help but really agree with this theory...IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member