Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. My point is they have previously updated where he was last seen and they have not provided a revised story that includes info from this video.
Because it describes their investigation based upon the information they received from the outset.
That cannot be altered.
They DID qualify that it was not their statement, they stated v clearly that it was the information given to them by LS when asked in a Q&A very recently.
They started investigating a runaway based upon the information they had received.
That was their starting point.
They take no responsibility for the making of the call.

I have no doubt that obstruction of an investigation will be an ancillary charge or a superseding indictment when they finally arrest someone.
They're not going to rewrite it every time she swings a mood.
There are very strict protocols they must observe and back up with evidence and rationale for their action or inaction. The 911 call will form part of that evidence.
Imagine how many times it would have been rewritten by now if she was calling the shots!
I believe she thinks she's way smarter and she taunts them at every opportunity in a manner I've only witnessed in studies of anti gov groups.
after the presser with LS and her husband, She issued her horrible statement telling the world about all LS imperfections.
It was a taunt IMO.

Every time she tries pulling one they hit her back 1000fold and she really should try getting used to it cos this is not one she can win.

Ita; and you put that very well !

Strange when liars cannot understand why LE and the public aren't falling for their fabrications.
Points to an extremely narcissistic worldview, i.e., "I'm always right and everyone else had better believe me ... because I'm always right..."
Circular and self-serving thought patterns.

Such people can be prone to violent rage when confronted by anyone --even an 11 year old child.
Although throw in the need for revenge if a relationship is having issues; and it's fuel to the fire.
Yes. This. And children often speak with no filter, just the blunt truth, which to a narcissist is like a cross and clove of garlic. I’ve confronted such a person with documentation from a primary source of her very big lie, and she never missed a beat and said icily that my brain is confused and just thinks untrue things.

But how would she have taken the selfie of Gannon and herself in the truck with her phone? ;)
1.She had it in the truck, took the selfie, left it at Petco, or somewhere else. THEN- after she drove wherever she drove- she stopped back at the location of her cell phone and picked it up.
OR:
2. It is quite possible that LS is lying about taking that selfie.

Do we know she claims to have not had her phone? I’ve been reading every post, but I’m uncertain on this point.

And yes, I love how liars’ lies fall apart when the puzzle pieces they produce don’t quite fit together to make the big picture work. I picture people like this, toward the end, frustratingly attempting to physically shove those ill-fitting pieces in without success.

I highly doubt the selfie was taken when she returned from shopping because Gannon was not with her at that time. If I had to guess, she took that selfie right after Gannon got in the truck, LS climbes in the drivers seat, takes the selfie, then she exists the truck and walks toward the back of the truck and ultimately out of sight. I'll bet she put that phone back in the garage or house before she left at roughly 10am. LE will be able to tell if the time stamp has been altered. I honestly have seen enough out of LS not to trust anything she says.

ETA.. Nobody knew LS and Gannon went anywhere on Monday until that next door neighbor captured video of them leaving. I believe LS wanted everyone to believe she was home all day with a sick child. I'm fairly certain she left her phone at home. The rest is just smoke and mirrors and her words. Actions speak louder, we all know this.

I really think TS did do one smart thing. I don't think she has to worry about anyone else saying what happened to Gannon. I think she did this all by herself. LE is going to have to prove this from start to finish without any eye witnesses. I think they will. Jmho.

I have to admit I'm having trouble envisioning TS taking Gannon (if that is him in the video getting into the truck) and killing him. He was clearly alive getting into that truck. I think that's the most baffling for me. I agree she's not bringing anyone into her bat***t mix. I just can't comprehend her finishing him off and by what means? So much easier to envision a grave injury at the home and she envelops his body in a shower curtain, loads it into the back of the truck and disposes of it. If she's guilty of murder, she drove her victim to a site and viciously took his last breath.

Reminds me of the Nicole Lovell's murder and how "innocent" that drive may have started for her.

My posts are only my speculation and opinion. But,
I do believe that wherever SM was last with Gannon, she made SURE he had the key on him. She may think people might be more apt to believe her "runaway" excuse. If he is found with the gate key she will say, " He must have snuck out of the gate and re-locked it".
JMO

I have to admit I'm having trouble envisioning TS taking Gannon (if that is him in the video getting into the truck) and killing him. He was clearly alive getting into that truck. I think that's the most baffling for me. I agree she's not bringing anyone into her bat***t mix. I just can't comprehend her finishing him off and by what means? So much easier to envision a grave injury at the home and she envelops his body in a shower curtain, loads it into the back of the truck and disposes of it. If she's guilty of murder, she drove her victim to a site and viciously took his last breath.

Reminds me of the Nicole Lovell's murder and how "innocent" that drive may have started for her.
Oh yeah, the implication is absolutely horrifying here.

He left that house alive, and she had no intention of Gannon ever coming home. This wasn’t some fatal injury inflicted during an act of abuse. Atleast we could wrap our heads around something like that.

It’s unusual, it’s disgusting, and it’s as cold as all hell. That’s where we appear to be though.

Because it describes their investigation based upon the information they received from the outset.
That cannot be altered.
They DID qualify that it was not their statement, they stated v clearly that it was the information given to them by LS when asked in a Q&A very recently.
They started investigating a runaway based upon the information they had received.
That was their starting point.
They take no responsibility for the making of the call.

I have no doubt that obstruction of an investigation will be an ancillary charge or a superseding indictment when they finally arrest someone.
They're not going to rewrite it every time she swings a mood.
There are very strict protocols they must observe and back up with evidence and rationale for their action or inaction. The 911 call will form part of that evidence.
Imagine how many times it would have been rewritten by now if she was calling the shots!
I believe she thinks she's way smarter and she taunts them at every opportunity in a manner I've only witnessed in studies of anti gov groups.
after the presser with LS and her husband, She issued her horrible statement telling the world about all LS imperfections.
It was a taunt IMO.

Every time she tries pulling one they hit her back 1000fold and she really should try getting used to it cos this is not one she can win.

Excellent analysis from a sharp legal mind and I agree 100%.

This is exactly why I think they are crossing every T, dotting every I, getting every puzzle piece before they bring her in.

In her Cousin It interview, when she should have been talking about finding Gannon, she spent half the time talking about how mistreated she was and how her constitutional rights were violated (I find that very hard to believe considering its 2020 and even my small tiny *advertiser censored** town how camera and mics in “interrogation rooms”, no way do I believe that her every move in that building was recorded.) From her actions since this has happened, IMO, she’s proved she’s not going to make this easy. I don’t think she will ever admit guilt either. They’re going to need an airtight case. MOO
Speaking of... They didn't even go that hard on CW at first. We seen all of the questioning. They brought CW drinks, snacks etc... Why if we are to believe SM did they go so hard on her to begin with?

Does Colorado Springs have parking bans on streets (have to have cars on driveways) from fall to spring to allow snow plows to clear curb to curb? We have that here in CT. and it is strictly enforced. May be why she put the truck on the driveway and parked it heading out. That way it is easier to go through the snow at the end of the driveway that the snow plow threw back.

Parking bans or laws may explain why someone would park in their driveway, or even back in to park. But it does not explain why she walked to the truck, which was parked out on the street, got in, backed into the driveway, loaded up Gannon and whatever else, and then drove away at 10:15am. She had some reason or motivation for going out to the truck and backing it into the driveway. Whether that is because Gannon was too weak to walk out to the curb, or she thought pulling in to the driveway would limit the ability of others to see Gannon getting in/what she was doing in the driveway or who was with her, etc...only she knows.

If my understanding is correct, she takes Gannon in the truck from around 10am and returns around 2. If I am running errands for 4 hours with an 11 year old in the truck, I would think they would need something to keep them occupied. I think if she has nothing to do with his disappearance and is such a good caretaker of Gannon she would have allowed him to have his phone, switch, something that LE could go back to and see if Gannon had used during this trip.
Amen! I got real, five min ago told my tribe to charge game boy, and that I'll bring some workbooks, as I fear my Dr appt tomorrow will drag out. (Homeschool) Now, gameboys or kindles are not allowed on random errands, such as, oh, grocery, bank, pet store, target....

Interesting post! Hypothetically speaking, if Gannon is found and it's determined he died of exposure to the elements, not any violent cause of death, how would that change your thinking, or would it?

I'm bringing this up because if LS just happened to abandon him in the middle of nowhere, with no money, resources, then how can LE pin this on her? This scenario also could work with her run away story depending on where he is located.

Does Colorado Springs have parking bans on streets (have to have cars on driveways) from fall to spring to allow snow plows to clear curb to curb? We have that here in CT. and it is strictly enforced. May be why she put the truck on the driveway and parked it heading out. That way it is easier to go through the snow at the end of the driveway that the snow plow threw back.
Lorson Ranch is not in the city and the streets are not plowed by them. The city does extend some services like water, sewer, electricity and natural gas to suburban areas, but snow plowing is strictly limited to city-owned streets that are not state designated highways. IMO
Snow Plow Information

RSBM

I am here also. Couldn't imagine taking a life....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme