Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an older story that appears to have been updated today. I'm not sure what exactly was updated but thought I'd share it here.

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for 3 weeks

From the article:

"There’s a number of factors in this case," said Lt. Mitch Mihalko with the El Paso County Sheriff's Office when explaining during a news conference that day on what led law enforcement to upgrade the missing persons status. "Obviously we’ve been having cold weather, so the weather was one issue. The time frame ... is another issue. The fact that he’s under the age of 13, he’s 11 years old, and he also has specific medication that he takes, so we want to make sure that all those resources are being poured into finding him."

(BBM)

The time frame...is another issue.
This right here.

Thank you. I believe the top paragraph was updated (now it says he’s been missing for 4 weeks). But the timeline at the end of the article is very helpful.
Article Quote: [The sheriff's office said Feb. 10 that they do have persons of interests, defined as "anyone with information as to Gannon's whereabouts or what lead up to his disappearance."] oh, if those walls could talk.

Here for Gannon

The weather near the search seems clear until at least 4 p.m. with snow forecasted around then (30%) but then 70% after 11 p.m. tonight.

Hoping that some evidence is found before the snow arrives.

National Weather Service :
"Washington's Birthday"
"A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible."
"Tonight"
"Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible."

Last edited:
I'm sitting here imagining one of my own sweet boys being in this situation and it makes my stomach hurt. I don't know which would be worse... Not knowing where my son is.... Or finally knowing exactly what was done to him. To think of my son being hurt and treated badly - Well, if anything were to put me into a murderous rage, this would be it. I may need to take a break. I just can't...

Please bring Gannon home. And let justice be done.

The way social media is now, IF officers had their weapons drawn and were threatening to shoot a woman, in the company of her teenaged kid, in a public place such as a Marshall's department store... do we honestly think no one would have taken a pic and posted about it before they were even out of the store?

The way TS described this, she did make it sound like it was a scene... which is exactly why I don't believe her. She was no threat to the officers, so there would have been no reason for them to use such a drastic show of force, like drawing a weapon or a threatening verbal warning. I remain convinced she is entirely full of crap.
You have raised a good point. Certainly the people working at the store that day might be able to add insights. I wonder why there has not been any reporters to have looked into it. Or even just a curious person asking if anyone remembers anything. Does seem a bit strange there was no follow up on that.

I don't feel he will be found.
Not sure what they are searching for, not sure what he was wearing when 'forcefully disappeared'. If he was wearing jeans would he have been wearing a belt containing metal? If he was in the tracksuit legs that seemed clear in the CCTV footage, is it likely he would have worn metal with that? Did he wear metal jewelry? Anything that would give a signal to a metal detector?
I reckon, hopefully there is sufficient for a conviction based on evidence discovered at the home.
She will never say,
JMO

Much appreciated, thanks a lot. The post fell victim to being the last one before the thread was closed and a new one was created, so nobody could comment. So of course I was weighing up the benefits of re-posting against how self-absorbed that would make me look! It took quite a long time to write out, so I am in debt to you!

I was just on the last thread and saw it and came here to post. Really nice.

Last edited:
TS needs to be named as a suspect, in the least, so that we can post our thoughts on how she may have managed to disappear Gannon. There are places and things that could then be addressed and discussed by all of us. Putting our thoughts out there and getting feedback from others if our scenarios even make sense(speaking for myself mainly). As it stands we have covered the information that's available and formed limited opinions with it. We need more.JMOO

I agree, we need more. I feel like no one will be named a POI until there is an arrest made. LE may have someone in mind but at this point, mums the word. I also don’t believe they have that key piece evidence they would like.....yet.

I’m always nervous (suspicious) when a key player in a case “pre-splains” (my ex-LE hubby used that term) things. It’s as if she has an answer even before the question is asked. For example, Gannon allegedly cutting his foot, Gannon allegedly searching whether a phone can reveal location if it’s off. It’s as if she’s anticipating certain evidence might be found and she’s trying to head it off at the pass. JMO
I agree completely. Btw if he did cut his foot in the garage, it must have been more than a slight cut, I just went back to rewatch Denver 7-The Denver Channel news coverage, and there is a shot of LE in the garage, on the floor on the left side of the garage, you can see they cut out quite a large area, they have it filled in with what looks like either 3 4x4s. New here so I don't know how to link it sorry, but type in Denver 7 Neighbor:Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with step-mom. Video is 2:59 in length and the garage shot is 11 seconds in. Also, there is no car to sit on in that garage. Nor room for one

Wondering out loud about the timeline (because it seems we're at a standstill right now) - my own speculations...and I do apologise if this has been speculated upon already and missed by me!

WHAT IF - what if Gannon was actually removed from his home on the Sunday night (after the so-called burnt carpet and ensuing video incident)...
What if, hypothetically speaking, TS loaded him into the truck, along with any other evidence she needed to ditch, and any tools that she may need, and took off with him in the middle of the night?
So, when Monday morning comes around and Gannon isn't getting ready for school, TS can tell little sis that he's sleeping in as he's not feeling well. She then has the whole of Monday to get a head start on covering tracks/fitting the evidence.
And, what if, the video that we've seen released is approved by LE because they don't want us to see the REALLY INCRIMINATING stuff from Sunday night....I know, I'm reaching. But if RD was being hounded by the media for the video, perhaps LE pre-empted that and allowed him to issue a small piece from his CCTV that could have been recorded waaay before any of this happened.

Sadly, even with this speculation on the timeline, I realise that we still don't know where Gannon is. The only thing that might change potential new leads coming in, is if Monday (10h15 to 14h00) is actually incorrect amd people need to think back to Sunday night instead.
I have no doubt that LE know the truth. It's just that we cannot be privy to everything, understandably, and that has us at a bit of a standstill.
Still here for Gannon
In this scenario who is the child in the video from Monday the neighbor had?

ETA: sorry, missed your idea about Monday in the post. Honestly I personally can’t see it happening this way. I don’t believe LE would do things this way. But what do I know? This whole case is crazy.

I agree completely. Btw if he did cut his foot in the garage, it must have been more than a slight cut, I just went back to rewatch Denver 7-The Denver Channel news coverage, and there is a shot of LE in the garage, on the floor on the left side of the garage, you can see they cut out quite a large area, they have it filled in with what looks like either 3 4x4s. New here so I don't know how to link it sorry, but type in Denver 7 Neighbor:Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with step-mom. Video is 2:59 in length and the garage shot is 11 seconds in. Also, there is no car to sit on in that garage. Nor room for one

Screenshot in attachment.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 411
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors