Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO Not enough time in a 4 hour window for a lot of stuff to happen in this area, considering a drive from home to this area is about 2 hours round trip. That would leave 2 hours for whatever to happen, to happen.

I'm tending to think meet up with someone, pass off Gannon to someone else, or pass off his body, for disposal under cover of darkness.

I've considered the numerous purported search areas, and the throwing of stuff out along the way. It just seems like too much, meaning, how much stuff would you have to throw out, at 3, maybe 4 different places, or more? Unless it would be scattered body parts all over the place. That's feasible, but the time to do it all would be quite tight.....not to mention, in broad daylight.....unless, the hand off to someone occurred.

Then there is the thought I had of horse's. That Spruce mountain appears to be accessible by horseback. A person knowing the region could do a rather remote body disposal there. MOO

Very quiet here in Larkspur. Sheriffs's office says there's a small group of people still in Douglas County who are readily available to deploy if the investigation calls for it. They say investigation is still progressing forward. @KKTV11News #GannonStauch #FindGannon

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Attachments

• 840B164A-6C4B-4A0C-A23B-A6E05F9FE73F.jpeg
    840B164A-6C4B-4A0C-A23B-A6E05F9FE73F.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 3AC7A39E-031B-4842-BFF9-78699E7D4E57.jpeg
    3AC7A39E-031B-4842-BFF9-78699E7D4E57.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 27
I normally wouldn’t either, but we have some sad context here.

Stepmom’s statement seemed to indicate that she was trying to explain away blood evidence.

Meaning I believe she hurt him. So I’m leaning against an innocent explanation here, as I think it plays into motive.

Covering up abuse with murder.

I agree with your statement. I'm thinking injured and dazed or possibly sedated with some benadryl? She may have even used "going to the hospital" as a ruse to get him in the truck... just thinking out loud -- not facts.

Does anyone seriously believe he cut his foot on Saturday night on an infamous "laying about" tool and then hiked for two or more hours on Sunday????????

A pathological liar just spews lies at will, without planning.

I believe that SM was lying when she said that, and she probably would like a do-over.

It wasn't Saturday.

And it wasn't his foot.

87053239_10163457866700037_3527676778753556480_n.jpg

I know y'all are discussing search conditions but I'm seriously gagging at our humidity and while it's certainly been hotter, I wish winter lasted more than a day at a time in Florida!
What's the humidity? I thought Florida only had humidity in the summer. Which side/end of Florida?

IMO here's what LE knows that WE don't:

Gannon's usual pattern of phone use, from calls and texts to google searches.

The time stamps of the above

Who left in the truck

Who did and didn't return

The nature and quantity of blood evidence on car edges, garage floors, gates and paths.

The significance of a key

Accounted for and unaccounted for physical items (clothing, electronics, Fitbits, switches, etc.)

An accurate recounting, relating to TS no longer living in the family home

Additional video footage from neighborhood and traffic cams

Cell phone and GPS data from certain people and vehicles, reflecting typical and atypical actions

Evidence fron within the home

Additionally discrepancies from interviews with TS

Audio of 911

Who is cooperating, who is not

An accurate history of the dynamics among the three adults, animosity, escalation, etc.

Specific items to search for, the what, the why, and a solid idea of the where

WE are guessing and sleuthing and speculating but LE knows what they're doing. The facts of this case'll be rock solid when they reach us.

May they find EVERYTHING they're looking for.

Especially Gannon.

JMO

JMO

Good observation. I'm of the camp that doesn't believe that selfie exists. If it did, I believe we'd have seen it by now. We haven't seen it, because the explanation for it was an afterthought, inserted into the nutty "statement" she released after she found out the neighbor's surv. cam caught her and Gannon leaving that morning. She can prove everything she says, you see, because selfies in the truck and scanning for time stamps. I'm calling BS. Just more of her lies.

jmo

Sadly, I believe the selfie exists. But I don’t think she took it when they got home as she seems to imply in her statement. I think LS stopped to take a selfie in the truck to prove “look here - he is alive and well” before she left the driveway with him at 10:15am. She may not want anyone to see it now because what he is wearing doesn’t match her description of what she reported him to be wearing last, or she could have tried to manipulate time stamps or the photo’s ‘fingerprints’, so it would fit her story of Gannon coming home later. I highly doubt she will be successful. Just another example of how she seems to believe she is smarter than LE.

I, for one, never want to see that photo. I don’t think my heart can handle seeing that little boy sitting in a truck, with the person he should be able to trust most in this world to keep him safe, knowing he is gone and has yet to be found. goodness knows we’ve seen enough heartbreaking content from this case already.

edit to add JMO MOO IMO and such

In every aspect of this case - from timelines, and statements and social media and news reports, videos, psychic readings, searches and LE reports - there is such a hunger to solve this case. That is so understandable for so many reasons. This is a heart-wrenching and gut-wrenching investigation. I tend to believe that no matter - there is a higher power here - watching and knowing all. Even if there are no answers today or tomorrow - or in two weeks - pray for this entire family. We can spin and spin and spin in circles here - trying to figure it all out. But that family needs every ounce of positive energy sent their way right now. Whether Gannon is still with us or he has passed - the same is still true.
I'm not the family and I feel his disappearance so keenly, for Gannon, for his mom and dad, for his sister, for his community, and for a fellow human. I am starving for information, like you said, whether he is with the lord, or just needing to be found, it's terrible not knowing. I am praying for him and his family everyday.

I hope they find Gannon, this is just heartwrenching. I am following along and waiting for something/anything to happen. I was telling my eldest that searching within a two hour ride of the Springs is like looking for a specific needle in a haystack full of needles. There is so many open spaces and wilderness. I feel so deflated, That poor sweet lil guy. IMHO

I personally feel like they are grasping at straws here. It makes me so sad to think that but the lack of a real update is just eating at me :(
The lack of real update means there is a lot going on behind the scenes that they don’t want u, nor I, nor the media to know about. IMO Keep the faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179