Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I can’t get out of my head is the neighbors statement regarding GS seeming sluggish. He didn’t say hurt, or limping.....sluggish. I think this is a huge clue and might explain why LE has been sifting for days. I wonder if TS has a prescription for sleeping pills/oxy etc, and perhaps they have gone missing or she can’t produce. Sluggish is an odd word to use in an observation for a child, even a sick child. I think that observation is a huge clue in this case.

MOO

well darn, whats wrong with the LE in that town, don't they have at least one snitch that will throw us a bone, heck even a little grizzle, I aint never seen such a tight run ship in my life...lol.....they must have all been threatened with death if they so much as breathe a word.

just kidding, I know its for the best and I commend them but.....dang!

Dear @JuneRose,

I agree - this investigative team is absolutely solid!

Their commitment to their work and their compassion for Gannon keeps them tightly woven as a team - in my opinion.

The integrity of their work will show throughout the trial and this will be critical for the prosecution team.

I’m sure this has been covered, so please forgive me. Was it TS or a neighbor who made the initial 911 call? If it was a neighbor, that may have messed up her plans. Even if it was TS, she may have felt pressure to call before she wanted, ultimately messing up her timeline. If AS was still out of town, she may have thought she’d have more time to conceal evidence under the cover of darkness after the other kids went to bed, if AS and the neighbors thought, “oh, he’ll be back, let’s give him time to come home.”

It's still snowing at my house. I was just standing at the back door watching the snow and trees. Every few minutes a big gust of wind comes through and knocks huge piles of snow loose from the upper tree (a variety of pines and cottonwood) branches. EVERYTHING comes down from cones to branches to clumps of wet snow. I mention this only to say that as much as we'd like to see LE out working in public view again today, it may not be safe for them, especially considering dangerous S curves and slippery roads and such.

Dear @JuneRose,

Their commitment to their work and their compassion for Gannon keeps them tightly woven as a team - in my opinion.

The integrity of their work will show throughout the trial and this will be critical for the prosecution team.
yes they are certainly dedicated, and Im sure that's gonna be a big factor when its time to prove their case, I really commend them for there time and integrity!!

What's the humidity? I thought Florida only had humidity in the summer. Which side/end of Florida?
currently 86% humidity. 75°f
I'm near the armpit haha!
like I said,overall this isn't bad, but reading about snow makes me want to plan a wayfar nort h vacay....hmmm....I have family in Colorado Springs...

Didn't
Ok I'm pretty sure I am allowed to address this since TS allowed MSM to know that Gannon had constipation and that is why he stayed home, if I'm crossing a line here I apologize.
I just googled homeopathic treatments for constipation and bath salt consumption is pretty common as a treatment. As in Epsom Salt, the real bath salts not the illegal synthetic kind sold in smoke shops that get people high.
You can overdose on regular bath salts i.e. Epsom Salt.
Google it if you doubt. I grew up in a household with adults that were along with being sadistic abusers, were also pathological liars. To survive and guess how today will turn out and try to prepare for it I learned very early there was always a bit of truth in their lies, it's what gave the lie life. It gave it legs so to speak. Just saying

Didn't At some point TS say something of the sort of, this was no tragedy (So so odd btw) this was an accident?

I still say the biggest red flag for me that pertains to TS is when she first called in Gannon as being a run away. Why do that, if he had never ran away before or even tried to then why say runaway?
My first though would have been abducted, I would have been yelling , someone must have taken him, omg help me find him.

That right there spoke volumes to me more then anything else that has gone on since!!

I read through the comments and watch posters try to uncover clues based on what TS has said. I personally do not believe any of it, basically because she lies and has lied. What is her motivation to tell the truth? Nothing yet.

She lied that he ran away. She lied on the flier, and she made up sightings.

The Cousin It interview was a massive exercise in lying. She made up the stories about Marshall's and the LEO. That one is so patently unbelievable - a LEO approached her and drew his weapon? Then she and her daughter were at gunpoint? At a Marshall's during the day and no one else saw it? No. I believe she lied about being kicked out of the house. I think she left pissed off that LH was staying there. I'm not sure she lied about death threats because of the situation. But I'm sure she exaggerated. And she had her daughter lie. The actions at the police station seem like lies. Her rights were violated? No way.

I don't believe the comments she made about Burger King, woodworking tools laying around, a bloody foot, a gate, a key, etc. I think she makes things up to throw people off - and she knows people will not consider that she's lying, not at first. First thought is to believe someone. Not until later do you know they lied.

This woman is not that smart. Is she cunning? Maybe. She's a compulsive liar who is trying to weasel out of charges and you cannot trust anything she says.

JMO

So you're saying she is a liar? ;)

I think we only know of one lie that I am aware of, that GS left the house to visit a friend.

Everything else we think is a lie, we can't actually prove at this time. But there appear to be many untruths in what she has said based on the unlikely nature of her "facts", and because most of these facts exonerate her in GS's harm and disappearance.

I personally think she mixes lies in with the truth. LE certainly has a better handle on what the truths are, and what the lies are.

Overall, I'm sure LE prefers lies over a POI that lawyers up.

I agr
Dear @JuneRose,

I agree, that right now LE Are doing an excellent job.....

HOWEVER, they made a huge mistake in the first days of this case by investigating this as a runaway situation. I question that call. An 11yo, with no phone, no money, no transportation, no missing possessions is labeled a runaway? AND not found leaving on any surveillance? The only reason they have the surveillance they have is because of a neighbor who couldn’t sleep and decided to have a re-look over his surveillance. What if that neighbor had never found this surveillance? This investigation would be looking very different.

These are crucial mistakes that have most likely had a very big impact on this investigation. The first 48 hours is crucial in missing person cases, and because they mislabeled this investigation in the beginning, they might have cost themselves closure to this case.

MOO

IMO ... I will say I don’t do selfies...
BUT.... If she is taking selfies to show Dad what they have been up to while he is away for work...
WHY would you take pictures in the driveway? Why not take them at the grocery store? Or the Doctors office or wherever you ran errands for the day?

View attachment 232965 View attachment 232966 View attachment 232967 View attachment 232968

GANNON UPDATE: the highly populated search area from Monday is now deserted a day later. We are seeing only a few vehicles at the command post as well. @KDVR @channel2kwgn

Nicole Fierro on Twitter
The ones that are sifting, would these also be the ones that have to process what they found?
This is an interesting question. There have been "accounts" non-msm, that say the relationship was not strong. Take that with a grain of salt. It's telling that she was kicked out of the house the day the video was seen. It's also odd, though, that she was "thanking" her husband in one of her statements. Indication of some support being shown towards her by him? Maybe, but tend to doubt. Or, could be her way to express to him she still loves him? I suspect LE had asked AS to be as "normal as possible" around/to her and not to trigger her emotionally while it was still early in the investigation and she was "cooperating" and "talking". I do wonder what goes through his mind and what he believes happened.
NO

I agr

HOWEVER, they made a huge mistake in the first days of this case by investigating this as a runaway situation. I question that call. An 11yo, with no phone, no money, no transportation, no missing possessions is labeled a runaway? AND not found leaving on any surveillance? The only reason they have the surveillance they have is because of a neighbor who couldn’t sleep and decided to have a re-look over his surveillance. What if that neighbor had never found this surveillance? This investigation would be looking very different.

These are crucial mistakes that have most likely had a very big impact on this investigation. The first 48 hours is crucial in missing person cases, and because they mislabeled this investigation in the beginning, they might have cost themselves closure to this case.
MOO
IMO that's on Stepmom. She led LE down that path. Until their Investigation changed their direction. That's all LE can do initially. If this goes to Trial at least the Defense cant ever claim it was a rush to judgment.

I agr

MOO
JMO, but I think LE knew very early on that this wasn't a runaway case. I think they called it a runaway case for strategic reasons, and because they had reason to believe that publicizing what they knew behind the scenes 1. would not help Gannon in any way and 2. could slow down the flow of information they were getting from people who knew what happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli