Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE again comments they believe GS is alive, after so much time has passed since he went missing then I would hope LE will provide at least a minimal reasoning why they hold such a belief.

If it's because they don't believe a certain individual has it in them to have done the Worst to GS then I would question such reasoning. Since I do not believe LE would be that dismissive I must assume LE has evidence that leans toward or directly points to the likelihood that GS is alive.
There has been much conversation about the shadow on the opposite side of the truck when TS returned to the home. Is it possible that it was simply the garage door going up? Did she activate a garage door opener from inside the truck and enter the house through the garage? An overhead light goes on in our garage as the door lifts and could create a shadow effect. Just a thought.

I saw where the video was being analyzed on youtube and they were pointing out that shadow. But that can be many things in my opinion. What we all don't know but LE and the neighbor probably do is, was a door heard being closed? The video supposedly has audio. If GS had gotten out on the other side he would have closed that door after. And most kids I know that age, slam the door closed, it should have been picked up on the video.

IMO
Still think there is truth in every statement.

Gannon had a stomach ache.
Possibly a nurse was consulted and a remedy discussed.
Epsom salts are used for constipation.
Overdosing on Epsom salts is possible.
Gannon left to die in the wilderness.

just my opinion.
Don’t think Epsom salts would be the first thing a pediatric triage nurse would suggest. Even for a chronic constipation patient, they r usually places on a regimen of a stool softener (colace), a laxative (miralax), and if needed an enema or magnesium citrate. In severe cases they r admitted to the hospital for a colonic wash. Even in the hospital setting, I have never seen Epsom salts used. At least not in the Pediatric population. Moo

This is exactly what she does. When she’s not flat out lying, she exaggerates or misrepresents.

I don’t believe her account of what happened in the store. I don’t believe her account of what happened in the interrogation room. I don’t believe her latest statement.

Hell, I don’t believe nearly every damn thing she says.
Exactly. And as far as her being a narcissist, I view her much more in the way of a sociopath. Has no problem violating the rights of others in order to get what it is she wants.

Don’t think Epsom salts would be the first thing a pediatric triage nurse would suggest. Even for a chronic constipation patient, they r usually places on a regimen of a stool softener (colace), a laxative (miralax), and if needed an enema or magnesium citrate. In severe cases they r admitted to the hospital for a colonic wash. Even in the hospital setting, I have never seen Epsom salts used. At least not in the Pediatric population. Moo

My son has chronic constipation (cerebral palsy) and we have never been told by a medical professional to give him an epsom bath. Now, epsom salt does have a lot of healing qualities, but a medical professional suggesting them doesnt add up to me.

She really doesn’t need to clear her name to anyone but LE. And really clearing her name shouldn’t be her focus right now. JMO

ITA. Yet that appears to be exactly what she has/is doing. :( I'm saddened by the fact that she has never made a public plea for Gannon to come home. Not a genuine one anyway, IMO. She appears to be totally detached from her feelings towards Gannon, and instead used her media interview, written statement, and public SM posts to defend her version of events. Not one drop of tears. No begging for Gannon to return. No emotional message to Gannon, telling him (directly) how much she loves and misses him. A Sonic shirt hanging in the closet does nothing to tell Gannon that every fiber of her heart and soul aches for his return. Moo

giphy.gif

Who’s here for Gannon?!
upload_2020-2-20_8-40-19.jpeg

Agree, if only a professional, or better yet group of professionals, could give their opinions on the original video (not a pixilated copy).
Honestly I believe if the public saw (and heard) the original, there'd be no question what we were seeing and hearing.

<modsnip: Please don't discuss other members>

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 4. Wow! Where is Gannon?

I still have the Kelsey Bereth case on my mind and the local proximity makes me wonder about the public behavior of someone close to the missing person and comparing it to other missing person cases.

Once Kelsey was publicly declared missing and authorities out the word out, our eventual convict PF was the likely suspect. He was silent, stoic, and seriously cranky when asked about his fiancé Kelsey. Not interested in talking about her or pleading for help finding her. In about a year we learned the grisly details of his involvement.

On the other hand, in the Shannan Watts case, CW happily put himself in front of the cameras and was willing to plead for his family to return. In a matter of weeks we learned of his horrifying involvement.

Now, in Gannon’s case, we have a person close to the missing person selectively talking to the media and appearing to talk on social media but not about Gannon. She is mostly talking about herself. Proclaiming her innocence and complaining about how this situation is affecting her.

We don’t know for sure if this person is involved with Gannon’s disappearance, but we do know it is not looking good for her.

If anyone is willing to humor me, I’m curious if there have been other individuals close to a missing person case that have acted similarly to the way LS is currently behaving and how it turned out in the end?

Speaking publicly about the case but only about how it is affecting them?

Not pleading for the missing person to return but only focusing on themself?

Who else has behaved selfishly after a missing person case and how has it turned out for them?

jmo
According to Ted Bundy, a lot of the time, he was always being picked on by LE.........He was a prolific serial killer who was executed......moo

Week 4. Wow! Where is Gannon?

I still have the Kelsey Bereth case on my mind and the local proximity makes me wonder about the public behavior of someone close to the missing person and comparing it to other missing person cases.

Once Kelsey was publicly declared missing and authorities out the word out, our eventual convict PF was the likely suspect. He was silent, stoic, and seriously cranky when asked about his fiancé Kelsey. Not interested in talking about her or pleading for help finding her. In about a year we learned the grisly details of his involvement.

On the other hand, in the Shannan Watts case, CW happily put himself in front of the cameras and was willing to plead for his family to return. In a matter of weeks we learned of his horrifying involvement.

Now, in Gannon’s case, we have a person close to the missing person selectively talking to the media and appearing to talk on social media but not about Gannon. She is mostly talking about herself. Proclaiming her innocence and complaining about how this situation is affecting her.

We don’t know for sure if this person is involved with Gannon’s disappearance, but we do know it is not looking good for her.

If anyone is willing to humor me, I’m curious if there have been other individuals close to a missing person case that have acted similarly to the way LS is currently behaving and how it turned out in the end?

Who else has behaved selfishly after a missing person case and how has it turned out for them?

jmo
Chad and Lori Vallon Daybell are showing no interest at all in her missing children right now.......moo

I honestly don't think she has a circle around her giving her wise advice. I'm not surprised she doesn't have that support system, but it is apparent, imo.

jmopinion
RSBM
IMO, I think she did have a support system, at first. As time went on, her sequence of events started to differ, her insistent need to bash LH, her word vomit on Social Media, and her need to continue to make herself the victim, wore even those closest to her down. I think as the weeks have gone on more and more people have slipped out of her life. I would not at all be surprised to learn if she has maybe one or two people still in her corner. Usually, I would feel bad, but every single thing that has happened to her since Gannon disappeared has been a direct consequence of her own actions.

She just needs to LE where GS is, let that boy Rest In Peace and parents start to grieve the loss of their son, a son that never should have went missing.

MOO

I know many are sick of talking about RD's video, but I just want to add something I've been thinking about. Many of us have been speculating about the long bag/item that TS was carrying and put in the truck. Guessing from a rifle, a bat, shovel, etc. I believe that AS saw the video, in better resolution that we have, and knew exactly what that item was. This is why he started crying and it sealed in his mind that TS was responsible for Gannon's disappearance.

Let me add that there is a pic, somewhere on MSM, of CSI removing a similar shaped object from the house.

jmo

Casey Anthony.

We all know how that one turned out.

We have the horrendous jury in that case to thank for their asinine verdict.

A complete travesty of justice.

JMO.

Last edited:
I have been following the Faye Marie Swetlik case so I'm not caught up with Gannon's case. Did LE stop searching on the roadside where they were sifting snow? Also, since TS was saying the cops had prevented her from getting a lawyer, did she get one?

Morning all. Let’s see what today brings. Praying it brings miracles.

Gannon, sweet boy, please come home.
Casey Anthony. Hands-down.

We know how that one turned out, courtesy of that horrendous, asinine jury.

A complete travesty of justice.

JMO.

I still get ragey thinking of that case. And the JBR case. I just pray for spiritual justice to rain down like a hammer if it won’t be served in this lifetime.

Playing devil's advocate here. Let's say that you were in TS's shoes right now and you had nothing to do with GS disappearance but everyone is looking at you as a suspect. What would you do differently at this point in the investigation? (I know, acting shady has not helped her at all, but let's just say she is socially inappropriate and innocent).

The only thing I can think of is to be more active in finding GS. Pass out flyers, help in any events and mostly stop talking ill of LH.

MOO
It would also help if she just stopped LYING every time she opens her trap. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop