Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went on another drive and came upon two groups of searchers on Noe Road. Just a few people in each group. The locations were a little bit east of where they searched earlier this week on Noe and then another place a bit east of that location, on both sides of the road. Both were less than 1/2 a mile east of 105.
Cool to hear from you.
Did you notice anything different about their equipment? I watched the short clip linked above hoping to see some high tech equipment that some experienced SAR people would identify. I just saw shovels.

There's a word for people like her: Toxic.

There's another word for people like her: <Modsnip>

Actually, it wasn't a mod who snipped that.

It was me.

I just wanted to save them the bother.

JMO.

Hahaha, that is <Modsnip> funny!

Back to business-

What does LE know that we don't? What is the SM's tie to Larkspur?

Has she been here before, does she know someone in the area, did her GPS show her in the area and stopping at discrete locations....

Just went on another drive and came upon two groups of searchers on Noe Road. Just a few people in each group. The locations were a little bit east of where they searched earlier this week on Noe and then another place a bit east of that location, on both sides of the road. Both were less than 1/2 a mile east of 105.

In the wooded area there, around S. Greenland Acres Rd?

N/M, I see that's the area, thanks.

Hahaha, that is <Modsnip> funny!

Back to business-

What does LE know that we don't? What is the SM's tie to Larkspur?

Has she been here before, does she know someone in the area, did her GPS show her in the area and stopping at discrete locations....
On it for you once I get an exact geolocation..

So one reporter said no search and now another reporter seems to be observing a search. I hope there was a reason to re-start the search this afternoon.

@Silverheels, we are so grateful for your reporting. To me it sounds like they may think something really significant is out there.
Hell, even Chris Watts had a place to stay. It is telling that TS had to move into a hotel.

I don’t blame anyone either, I trust her less than an alligator petting zoo.

But they have such pretty smiles! So friendly!

Julia Donovan KRDO‏ @julia_donovanTV
The search for Gannon is back in action today. Crews have been shoveling snow and poking around on private property in southern Douglas County, by Noe Road and Greenland Acres off HWY 105.

ERQLAZPWoAAGopK.jpg

2:30 PM - 20 Feb 2020

Here’s a better look. Only a dozen or so search & rescue professionals. This area is approx a mile away from the incident command spot where cars have been parking. That’s a mile in the opposite direction from the previous search area by Sierra Pines. [VIDEO]

2:33 PM - 20 Feb 2020
I should mention - search & rescue crews tell me this is private property.

2:34 PM - 20 Feb 2020

I've never hated the sight of snow so much in my life.

That stuff is a complete hindrance to the searchers.

The area LE's currently searching also appears to be heavily wooded.

Even if they have electronic data to assist them, finding GS is nothing short of a Herculean task.

JMO.

Last edited:
So one reporter said no search and now another reporter seems to be observing a search. I hope there was a reason to re-start the search this afternoon.

@Silverheels, we are so grateful for your reporting. To me it sounds like they may think something really significant is out there.

But they have such pretty smiles! So friendly!
I hope this means someone is talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member