Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait! I thought she said Gannon left to visit a friend! And in her 911 call she led police to believe he was a runaway. And in this statement above she says he left with someone else and she gave a description of this person to investigators? And she has said, sorry I don't remember if it was another interview or what, that " it was an accident, not a tragedy. Gannon is coming home." My head is spinning.
Oh yes. She is indeed the gift that just keeps on giving.

Just went on another drive and came upon two groups of searchers on Noe Road. Just a few people in each group. The locations were a little bit east of where they searched earlier this week on Noe and then another place a bit east of that location, on both sides of the road. Both were less than 1/2 a mile east of 105.

From AmandaReckonwith's case archive

The truck windows don't appear to be overly tinted. Hopefully LE will have more video of the truck returning home from elsewhere throughout the neighbourhood and can see if there was anyone else in the vehicle.

Along with some other members upthread, I suspect LE might be tickled pink that RD's video has been released so they can gauge any online protestations by stepmom.

I always notice your presence here and I am always grateful for it. Thanks.
You bring peace and grace. Even without posting.

Aww thank you. You are too kind. I always look forward to and appreciate your posts and those of many, many others. WS is a place of loving, caring individuals. I've read here for years. Five years before I joined five years ago. So ten years. It is a place of peace for the most part. The main thing is, we're all here for the victims.

Just went on another drive and came upon two groups of searchers on Noe Road. Just a few people in each group. The locations were a little bit east of where they searched earlier this week on Noe and then another place a bit east of that location, on both sides of the road. Both were less than 1/2 a mile east of 105.
One reporter is there and says SAR crews told her it is private property.
Julia Donovan KRDO on Twitter

Maps show me this is a dirt road? And it looks like there's a little hiking destination out there with some rocks (Spruce Mountain)?

And the link I posted is the only info I've seen about it at all. I imagine word will get out quickly. It almost seems like it'll be on the national news, the way they word that tweet.
Sounds like a clip tonight with maybe a longer segment say tomorrow evening. I think that is when the shows are on.

Here’s a better look. Only a dozen or so search & rescue professionals.

This area is approx a mile away from the incident command spot where cars have been parking. That’s a mile in the opposite direction from the previous search area by Sierra Pines.
Julia Donovan KRDO on Twitter
Wow didn’t someone say something about that vicinity earlier in the thread?

I do know that there are devices available that act as cellular towers and cause any cellphone in the area to disconnect from the normal towers and connect to the LE device acting like a tower. If this LE device is outside TS motel room then it allows for LE to determine what cell phones are being used in the area and could help identify any "burner" phones being used by TS. takes a bit of sorting through numbers but eventually her new phone may be identified.
Bet someone is freaking out right about now.

I like your reporting better than what we get from twitter...here's the latest from one those reporters

Julia Donovan KRDO
@julia_donovanTV

The search for Gannon is back in action today.
Here’s a better look. Only a dozen or so search & rescue professionals. This area is approx a mile away from the incident command spot where cars have been parking. That’s a mile in the opposite direction from the previous search area by Sierra Pines.

Hell, even Chris Watts had a place to stay. It is telling that TS had to move into a hotel.

I don’t blame anyone either, I trust her less than an alligator petting zoo.

There's a word for people like her: Toxic.

There's another word for people like her: <Modsnip>

Actually, it wasn't a mod who snipped that.

It was me.

I just wanted to save them the trouble.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics