Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
disagree, I believe LE uses what they have to to cause someone to wiggle and feel uneasy just so they might react in a way they might not otherwise,IMO
If that's the case then they took away an opportunity to question her about it and catch her in a lie. Normally LE does not want suspects to know what they know, especially something so incriminating. It just gives her a chance to come up with another story or an explanation.

They also would be risking the chance for a fair trial, since the one piece of evidence that reveals that she lied is now known by everyone who follows the news on a regular basis.

I always thought investigators tried to avoid this kind of media attention in every high profile case. If it ever goes to trial, I doubt they want to have to move it to another county.

Imo

Honestly I don’t think they’re playing those kinds of games, nor do they need to. The fact that the DA went to the home, the report of their search in the home, and images all the snow sifting, and now searching at an “undisclosed” location, would be enough to send her over the edge without even trying. I see them as focused on their work and their commitment to not telling anyone a thing.
You’re right about them being focused on their work and committed to secrecy for the sake of the case. I’m personally very ready to see TS fitted with a new pair of silver bracelets.

Absolutely! Then you would find me in a heap on the floor. I would feel such a heavy burden of worry and responsibility. I would need help just putting one foot in front of another, and I would need a strong person around me to hear my cries for forgiveness.

If I had to speak publicly, all I would say is, "Find Gannon. Thank you, police officers. Everyone, look for Gannon!"

I honestly don't think she has a circle around her giving her wise advice. I'm not surprised she doesn't have that support system, but it is apparent, imo.

jmopinion

I'm with you on the floor in a heap. My take away from her back to the camera interview was not only did she defend herself and talk very little about her missing stepson except for how much she took care of him and loved him, but what really bothered me was no tears, no voice breaking and cracking. Also, she was super animated with those hands and arms waving all over the place which I was really watching for blisters or bandaids. But no, she had those sleeves that loop around her thumb.

Like Chris Watts, there is something really wrong here. I know everyone reacts differently but I tell you, I would have had the ugly crying going on with the hiccups, barely being able to talk with a used tissue clutched in my hand that was the size of a pea because my stepson was "out there ALONE"!

No....I still think LE is letting her go, digging her own hole. It's just a matter of time before she hits bottom, I hope.

MOO,MOO

OT - I have to apologise for a few of my posts which the poor, overworked MODS have had to remove. I truly do not mean any disrespect to the TOS of Websleuths and this site continues to be my benchmark and anchor in any case that I follow. Susan Powell's disappearance brought me to WS 10 years ago and I will always respect this site for the standard it maintains.
It's time for me to revisit and remind myself of the TOS.

Today, and always, I am here for Gannon. Let's bring him home :cool:
HUGS to you @Jules_SA . Glad you're here. And I'm sure the mods appreciate your comment.

She's guilty and knows what happened to him, as you all know.
It really sucks they need more evidence to even charge her...
It's Casey Anthony all over again and many other cases...
I read but don't post much, just so frustrated!

I don't know how to share a Twitter, so I apologize for the cut and paste. But there is more info in the responses. Delete if this isn't allowed.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV

Just spoke to EPCSO about #GannonStauch search. They confirmed they do not have any active searches today. They did have a few guys on foot earlier this morning in the Larkspur area as part of the investigation side of the case.
@KKTV11News
#FindGannon

She's guilty and knows what happened to him, as you all know.
It really sucks they need more evidence to even charge her...
It's Casey Anthony all over again and many other cases...
I read but don't post much, just so frustrated!
I don’t think this case will end like Casey Anthony though. I fully expect a life sentence or death penalty case if they find Gannons body.

I'm here every day reading and hoping it's the day he'll be found. I don't post much but I'm always here for Gannon. I'm hopeful he'll be found but have lost faith he'll be found alive. I feel strongly that LE is looking for something really important in the area they've been searching. I hope they find it, because it may be the piece that will solve this case.

This of course jibes with the dad’s purported reaction to it.

Snipped by me for space...off topic, but I commend your correct use of “jibe,” MassGuy. You not only always have good insight and analysis, you share them with a fine command of grammar. Which seems especially fitting in this case...

ETA: I tried to use a laughing emoji, but was unsuccessful. So much for an attempt at humor!

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Also from her statement:

Last, from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come.

(Nodding emphatically) Sure! But of course!

As we all know, LE routinely withholds information providing a detailed description of the person a missing child was last seen with, for fear that it would seriously jeopardize their investigation.

It would really hamper LE's search efforts were the public to be alerted to be on the lookout for the person last seen with a missing child.

This just makes all kinds of sense.

NO. It doesn't.

Like all lying liars who lie, this chick can't even keep her own stories straight.

images

JMO.
Uhhh GK, about the nose in that photo o_O

I don't know how to share a Twitter, so I apologize for the cut and paste. But there is more info in the responses. Delete if this isn't allowed.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV

Just spoke to EPCSO about #GannonStauch search. They confirmed they do not have any active searches today. They did have a few guys on foot earlier this morning in the Larkspur area as part of the investigation side of the case.
@KKTV11News
#FindGannon
Thanks for linking to her page.Ashley is one of my favorite locals on this case. For those who don’t do Twitter often, on her page it defaults to “tweets”. Click on “tweets and replies” to see her latest comments.

There have been cases where parents have sold children, but that doesn’t fit here.

For one, she reported Gannon missing.

Secondly, all of that leaves a trail (especially communication).

Third, he not only would have no value to someone like that, but he would be a tremendous liability (in the decades in prison variety).

This in no way fits the usual pattern, doesn’t fit with the evidence, and would have been uncovered by now if it happened.

I just don’t think she has any BFF’s willing to go to prison for her.
From her comment about having to stay at a hotel, it doesn't even sound like she has a friend that would let her stay at their house. Not that I blame anyone. I wouldn't want her at MY house. Around my kids. Or even around my dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd