Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem to be. The US counterpart of the UK paper. Part of Rupert Murdoch's news empire. eta from their "About" page: "The Sun.com is a US online edition of The Sun, Britain’s largest newspaper and a member of the UK’s press regulator, IPSO." (tabloid , yes)

Rupert Murdoch launches US Sun
Thanks - I know the dailymail is approved here at WS - appreciate your research.

MOO it means she now has a lawyer. And she should really.
I have heard a lot of defense attorneys want their client to take a polygraph.
There are two companies I saw.
Proof Positive looks most likely which has two locations, one in Denver and the other in Colorado Springs.

So we don't know if she has a lawyer and/or if the lawyer sent her for a polygraph?

She broke her contract with a school district so her license was suspended for a certain length of time. So she didn't exactly "give up" her teaching license as she claimed. She likely never went through the procedure for having it reinstated for that state. Imo
This is exactly what she does. When she’s not flat out lying, she exaggerates or misrepresents.

I don’t believe her account of what happened in the store. I don’t believe her account of what happened in the interrogation room. I don’t believe her latest statement.

Hell, I don’t believe nearly every damn thing she says.

This is exactly what she does. When she’s not flat out lying, she exaggerates or misrepresents.

I don’t believe her account of what happened in the store. I don’t believe her account of what happened in the interrogation room. I don’t believe her latest statement.

yep - she appears to be a lyin liar who lies IMO

It appears from the last action and statement made by El Paso County Sheriff 's Office the Gannon Stauch missing and endangered child case is on the verge of becoming "cold." If at some point in the near future the case is suspended with no suspect named, so that limited public funds and resources may be applied toward other things, including finding other missing children, the investigation could continue by the hiring of private detectives and with all volunteer searchers. At that point fundraising (through Go Fund Me and/or Kickstarter) would be necessary to pay for private detectives, barring the emergence of a private backer to pay for such.

So we don't know if she has a lawyer and/or if the lawyer sent her for a polygraph?
No. All we have is what she’s told us, which is dubious at best.

We don’t know if she has a lawyer, if she took a polygraph, who administered it if she did, and what the true results were.

Don't want to go against the flow , just keep in the back of your head that the most recent cases here played out quite differently to the popular opinion. That said, I agree that LS looks guilty as hell, but can we be sure? Jmo

ETA and no, I am not a troll, I just desperately try to keep an open mind. And that's hard :(
I know. I keep trying to keep an open mind, but it is so difficult to do given the little information we have.

Either way, if TS did or did not have anything to do with Gannon disappearing, her response seems odd......but we all know, that everyone reacts differently.

Edited for wrong language usage

Last edited:

And sometimes having the teeeeniest, tiniest sprinkle of truth (or some form of partial almost truth) in there. Just a sprinkle. Such an itty bitty sprinkle, it is unable to be seen by the mere human eye. A microscopic sprinkle of some kind of partial truth, covered with layers and layers and layers of exaggeration, untruth and flat out lies.
IMO

It appears from the last action and statement made by El Paso County Sheriff 's Office the Gannon Stauch missing and endangered child case is on the verge of becoming "cold." If at some point in the near future the case is suspended with no suspect named, so that limited public funds and resources may be applied toward other things, including finding other missing children, the investigation could continue by the hiring of private detectives and with all volunteer searchers. At that point fundraising (through Go Fund Me and/or Kickstarter) would be necessary to pay for private detectives, barring the emergence of a private backer to pay for such.
I do not believe that a day removed from sifting snow for days on end that this case is on the verge of going cold.

I don’t think this case is remotely close to becoming “cold.” The intensity of the latest search, indicates as much.

Cases aren’t always made very quickly, especially one like this. This almost certainly occurred in broad daylight, and there are going to be no shortage of roads to go down.

Witnesses, forensics, video, cell phone data, GPS; God knows what else. Just because we don’t see certain things, doesn’t mean they aren’t happening.

Gannon’s body is likely the missing link (in regards to an arrest), and it could take some time to find him. I strongly believe they will though.

It’s been 3 weeks. Early days.

You’ve followed enough cases to see though the bs. Simply put.

RSBM
BBM

Later in the interview, while discussing her daughter being cuffed while shopping at Marshall's, she says, "We couldn't have any clothes, because all of our clothes were here. If we came here and got clothes, you know, we would have been harassed."

This is an interesting and loaded statement IMO. If, for example, she were only leaving the house because the ex-wife was staying, surely her husband would have allowed her and her daughter to gather clothing, even in a tough situation where he doubted her involvement or innocence.

If, however, LE and/or husband were concerned about her disturbing or trying to get rid of evidence, they would not have allowed her access to anything in the house.

Also harassed by whom? And how? Because to me, this means "I don't want to answer the questions they are asking me."

IMO... At least assuming this statement is true, which I doubt anything she says at this point.

I know. I keep trying to keep an open mind, but it isn't so difficult to do given the little information we have.

Either way, if TS did or did not have anything to do with Gannon disappearing, her response seems odd......but we all know, that everyone reacts differently.

Even though I am trying to keep an open mind, I still think that she is trying to steer the investigation a certain way. So even if she didn't kill him, that doesn't mean that she doesn't know what happened. Jmo

Yes, and it's called circumlocution!

Talking in circles to confuse and mislead others... Imo

Last edited:
I don’t think this case is remotely close to becoming “cold.” The intensity of the latest search, indicates as much.

Cases aren’t always made very quickly, especially one like this. This almost certainly occurred in broad daylight, and there are going to be no shortage of roads to go down.

Witnesses, forensics, video, cell phone data, GPS; God knows what else. Just because we don’t see certain things, doesn’t mean they aren’t happening.

Gannon’s body is likely the missing link (in regards to an arrest), and it could take some time to find him. I strongly believe they will though.

It’s been 3 weeks. Early days.
Once an arrest is made, reading the arrest warrant will be revealing. We have a wait ahead, but it’s coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum