Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoy hearing everyone’s theories and it helps to be reminded to keep an open mind. TS’s actions are just soooo very suspect and we just don’t have many pieces to this “very, very large puzzle”. I think that and LE being so tight lipped have led to a large number of us feeling that TS is responsible for Gannon’s disappearance and quite possibly rightfully so. The wait for answers is just heartbreaking.

I went back to re-watch the interview and as painful as it was I just wanted to get down some of those statements by TS in which she seems so confident that he is going to return and put them all down in one place.

“Why are you saying Gannon is dead?”
“He is not dead.”
“We are going to find Gannon.”
“I’m just ready for Gannon to come home..Most importantly for him to see his family, but second, I am going to be so ecstatic when I'm able to say to people that I hope they have a really sincere apology for all these theories that have (come) out online.”
“Wait until the end and see what happens ‘cause Gannon’s gonna come home.”
Message to Gannon: “When you get here you’ll be able to tell what truly happened and then I really hope I get a sincere apology...”

I really don’t know what to make of these overly confident statements. I waiver between she’s so sick to publicly say this when she’s hurt him and disappeared him or she really knows where he is and he will return. This woman confuses me.

It tells me that either (1) she deliberately handed him to someone and is thinking that this person will eventually bring him back; or (2) it is just complete defensive nonsense. But there is a strange coherence to all of the above statements in keeping with possibility (1)

Why would they need one?
I'm answering this in the purest way possible, because after reading what they do this image popped in my mind. E.T. when the govt van was creeping thru the neighborhood listening in on household conversations and came upon the kids discussing their "find". Could be listening in on this neighborhood to "hear" chatter...

Ha! Nothing to see here. No crime, no suspect, just a completely standard response to a “runaway child.”

Or a bizarre “diversion tactic” that’s part of a complex conspiracy on the part of LE to distract us from the “real” search. Kind of like how the government has created a hologram to make us believe the earth isn’t flat.

And if there were any good intentions and Gannon's disappearance is due to an accident or some sort of scheme that went wrong, then why not explain and cooperate with LE?

TS knows that investigators are building a case against her so why would she risk being charged with a horrible crime when she could just set the record straight?

Instead of wasting so much time defending herself and digging herself into a deeper hole I would think it would be much easier just to cooperate.

Imo
bbm
Agreed.
But don't hold your breath....

"One investigator just came out of the house to gather items from the crime lab, then walked back inside. @EPCSheriff tells me they are still not calling this a criminal investigation. #FindGannon #GannonStauch"

Catherine Silver on Twitter

SARBM:

See what they're doing there?

They're letting the public know that what they're saying and what they're doing are two different things.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

Quoting Shakespeare there.
Not the EPC Sheriff.
Didn't want to confuse anyone with that literary reference.
Especially not any new posters. (I'm waving at you, HardyStew)

Basically just means that what LE's calling it really doesn't matter.

It is in fact a criminal investigation.

JMO.

Last edited:
So you think LE is releasing things with no evidentiary value as they work with, maybe the step mother to find Gannon and punish the real culprits? To distract us from their quest? In my decades of following these cases I’ve never witnesses LE get up to such unprofessional shenanigans as that.
Gitana great post!!! And I want to add, how convient for someone to lead astray the discussion of Gannon. Causing the discussion to be confused and disoriented...

So you think LE is releasing things with no evidentiary value as they work with, maybe the step mother to find Gannon and punish the real culprits? To distract us from their quest? In my decades of following these cases I’ve never witnesses LE get up to such unprofessional shenanigans as that.
Well, that's what Tee would like us to think. The investigators are feeding false leads to the media to keep the 'armchair detectives' busy so LE can focus on their work.

Jmo

ITA.
There’s only one person playing sick sadistic games here, and it is NOT LE.
IMO MOO JMO

No. 100% unconstitutional.

This (below) is from the Denver DA's webpage, but uncharged detention time would be legislated at the state level, right? So the info ought to apply in El Paso or Douglas County, too. The three day investigatory hold (bolded by me below) is, I think, what the question asker was referring to.

"
A person can be arrested for a misdemeanor or felony crime.

• In misdemeanor cases, a police officer arrests the person and serves them with a “Summons and Complaint” listing the criminal charges.
  • In felony cases, the police can arrest a person on an “investigatory hold” and write a report summarizing the events leading up to the arrest, and send their report and investigation to the District Attorney’s Office for consideration of filing of charges. The District Attorney’s Office then decides whether to file criminal charges, and what those charges should be. Sometimes charges are filed before the defendant has been arrested. In these cases, the defendant is said to be “At Large” until he or she is arrested.
The District Attorney’s Office must generally file charges within three business days of the arrest when the defendant is in custody, although an extension of time can be granted by the court.

The charges filed by the District Attorney are listed in a written statement filed with the court, called a “Complaint and Information,” “Complaint,” or “Information.”"

RD mentioned seeing Gannon on Sunday. He also released a short snippet of surveillance video, most likely from Sunday, of Gannon and his sister. (1:24) There is a black SUV pulling out. Perhaps they are on their way to GOG.

Truck is on the street.

I know a lot of people, including myself, are hoping RD has many more moments captured that we can’t be privy to right now. He may end up our silent hero here.

I use this site to check road conditions and alerts regularly. It's run by the Colorado dept of transportation., not Google. My phone is Android, Google does track me, at least when I remember to take my phone.

Investigators went door to door, many times, requesting video. So they collected it all. If there was ANY EVIDENCE of Gannon, walking around the neighbourhood, LE would have released it immediately.

The whole purpose would be to get the public's help with where he went next. Every time a missing child is captured on video footage, it is always released so the public can see where and when they were last seen, and maybe someone will remember being there, and help solve the mystery.

The locals have a neighbourhood forum, where they meet to discuss issues like lost and found pets, and driveway car breaks ins, etc. They all checked their cameras and no one saw Gannon that afternoon.

Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member