Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rereading the timeline, I'm really struck by how early LS appears to have been a POI (even if not so designated officially).

That's of course why she does the interview with her back to the camera. But seriously, who does that? Doesn't she know how guilty that makes her look? And the whinging about her "rights" when Gannon is missing is a stellar misjudgment of how her audience will hear what she says.
It’s entirely possible that she became a POI as soon as the day following Gannon’s disappearance.

They’d want to get her on the record, and may have brought her in right away (especially being the last person to see him).

We know it didn’t go well, as she made that clear in her infamous interview. Zero self awareness.

ETA: I wrote this in my notes for the January 30 press conference. Reporters already knew she hadn’t cooperated (this was before she even said as much). As this was less than 3 days after Gannon went missing, it supports my thinking that she was called in very soon after:

Reporter says he’s heard that stepmother hasn’t been cooperative and asks if it’s true.

Very tellingly IMO, that question was given the run around.

CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Last edited:
I've been gone for a few hours and am not sure where the post is that listed what station and times Landen's interview will be shown tonight? There were quite a few times?
@toevlugsoord
EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) -- The mother of a missing El Paso County boy is pleading for people to continue spreading the word about the case.

Landen Hiott, Gannon Stauch's mother, spoke with FOX31 and Channel 2's Nicole Fierro on Friday.

"Not knowing where he's at, if he's OK, if he's cold, if he doesn't have food... that's a mom's role. I can't get to him and you kind of feel like a failure when you can't," Hiott said.

That case is such a heartbreaking nightmare, and sooooooo much conjecture. (Who can blame them all, with so little to go off of, and so many possibilities/weird potential evidence...) I am actually kind of grateful I only follow that case via MSM. Even that has been too too much craziness. Being in a SM group with that would turn my brain to mush.

On a lighter note, I saw my first alien abduction speculation re: this case. I feel sufficiently initiated into the world of wild speculations I never thought I would really see.
IMO JMO MOO
I don’t do social media in these cases. Those pages are nuts. And I just know that a grainy or far away image is too hard to discern, so I try to stay away from that too. I watched the neighbor’s video multiple times and really saw nothing with any clarity.

Rereading the timeline, I'm really struck by how early LS appears to have been a POI (even if not so designated officially).

That's of course why she does the interview with her back to the camera. But seriously, who does that? Doesn't she know how guilty that makes her look? And the whinging about her "rights" when Gannon is missing is a stellar misjudgment of how her audience will hear what she says.

Just speculation, but these guys deal with stories all day, every day. We all got a few minutes with this lady via video with her back turned and knew Something was up. What a contrast to the mom and dad’s video. It’s obvious. If people can’t see that, there’s not much you can say. Imagine these guys going in there for a runaway case, and there’s missing carpet and crazy details and stories, nothing adds up. I bet they didn’t get 10 minutes into this one without knowing there was something screwy. Almost EVERYONE knows that feeling, but we explain it away because we don’t want to imagine something so depraved could happen. But they see it every day. Thank God, they are good at it and they see right through it.

I’’m not the most suspicious guy in the world, and it took me about 30 seconds to realize that something was wrong with this picture.

I don’t do social media in these cases. Those pages are nuts. And I just know that a grainy or far away image is too hard to discern, so I try to stay away from that too. I watched the neighbor’s video multiple times and really saw nothing with any clarity.
Me neither.
But, it came pre-analyzed, the footage was more for effect.
I could imagine seeing things in cctv footage of that quality but I'd never be sure..

It’s entirely possible that she became a POI as soon as the day following Gannon’s disappearance.

They’d want to get her on the record, and may have brought her in right away (especially being the last person to see him).

We know it didn’t go well, as she made that clear in her infamous interview. Zero self awareness.

ETA: I wrote this in my notes for the January 30 press conference. Reporters already knew she hadn’t cooperated (this was before she even said as much). As this was less than 3 days after Gannon went missing, it supports my thinking that she was called in very soon after:

Reporter says he’s heard that stepmother hasn’t been cooperative and asks if it’s true.

CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

I think that when Albert arrived (kicked her out) and spoke to the police - one day after Gannon disappeared - the game changed.

He gave the police more than enough to make her their main POI and the rest started to fall into place. That's my guess. Timing seems right. You're super-diligent, MassGuy - with your notes. I kind of do that, but often forget to date them properly (when I'm working, I always do, but this started as a kind of hobby; I need to step my game up).

She definitely didn’t want her facial expressions and body language to be dissected by the public.
when we were discussing it first somebody made the point that she did not want to be recognized either.
Made us wonder if she had encountered people on that final journey and she feared they would remember her...It's a possiblity too.

BBM
This reminds me so much of the reporter asking Police Chief Miles De Young about why PF wasn't at the PC for KB. He very wisely responded, "You'll have to ask him that yourself," or something very close to that. We all know how that ended.

Whenever I feel anxious about this case, I think about how DA May and his team, handled that horrific case and I calm down, as there couldn't be a finer man to guide LE through this case.

BBM:

Join the club. I don't have the foggiest idea what these images capture.

I noted several threads back that these pictures are basically the equivalent of a Rorschach test.
The only thing that's missing are the colored cards.

I'm sure a lot of us have pored over these images in minute detail…I know I have.
I've formed some vague impressions of what I may be seeing in some of those frames.

Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing right now what we're looking at, and/or whether it's relevant.

What you or I think is a person may be a shadow, or a branch, or in fact, nothing at all.

We're all going to project onto those indistinct, undefined, darkened images what our minds tell us it would make the most contextual sense for us to see.

We all think something bad has happened to GS, so our brains will interpret what we're "seeing" through that lens.

Our pre-conceived notions are likely clouding our vision.

Perception vs. Reality.

JMO.

Thank you. Sometimes I think I’m really missing something important and/or I’m too dumb to catch on. So I figure it doesn’t hurt to ask. I appreciate you GK. :)
I have no clue where to find these images lol I am scrolling through the media links, taking me forever. Does anybody know where I can see this footage or darkened images/pics I keep seeing mentioned? I was able to locate the neighbors vid. only. But it is entirely possible I am just behind?

when we were discussing it first somebody made the point that she did not want to be recognized either.
Made us wonder if she had encountered people on that final journey and she feared they would remember her...It's a possiblity too.
'

yes that is a good possibility IMO

and after seeing her on tv, they might just go look at surveillance videos

BBM
That was my first thought as well. She countered that in her "interview" by saying she and her family had had at least 20 death threats. Yet, she left her pics up on FB for all to see. I still feel she turned her back so she wouldn't be recognized by anyone she came across that day, maybe shopping or something ;)

I have no clue where to find these images lol I am scrolling through the media links, taking me forever. Does anybody know where I can see this footage or darkened images/pics I keep seeing mentioned? I was able to locate the neighbors vid. only. But it is entirely possible I am just behind?
Let me look on the last thread and I will tell you. Be right back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members