Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I started thinking the same thing. I think RD’s camera caught TS doing something on Sunday night (dark images) Approximately between 9:30-11:30 around the garage and a gate. Might have included GS trying to run away from someone because he was petrified. GS might have been hurt and scared. Now that would make a grown man cry. Jmo

It would not only be common sense but common place for LE or the neighbor who released the video to go back to the night/day before Gannon was reported missing to see what exactly was going on at the house!

I feel the same way, SusiQ.....When I start feeling worried that this case is stalled out or stuck, I remember that Dan May is at the controls. Calms me down immediately.
That made ALL the difference in the world.
Bigtime and I hadn't even followed his other big case.
But I'm really curious about why everything is taking so long, outside of everything we have already discussed.
There's always been the sense that it should have zoomed in faster upon the suspect.
It was described as a very very very complicated case by LE.
The truth is that we probably cannot even begin to speculate on what that really means.

Here’s the pic. Caused a bit of drama read the words underneath photo. Nothing to actually see but there is more to these black and whites than any of us can see. I think whatever is embedded in these is what made AS cry. Not the videos we see on Monday. Jmo

Any idea where these came from, I mean is this a leak at Fox31 ?

It would not only be common sense but common place for LE or the neighbor who released the video to go back to the night/day before Gannon was reported missing to see what exactly was going on at the house!
But they didn’t- it took a few days after he was missing for them to find this. Many neighbors only looked for the time period he was reported missing.

Do you have a link to anything that actually said he went to the airport? Military time spent in wartime simulation is classified as "training duty". IMO
You know, you have a point! I only know he was on a flight home on Tuesday, the day after Gannon was reported missing. And, I'd be hard pressed to find you a link, although I'm certain I read that.

Here’s the pic. Caused a bit of drama read the words underneath photo. Nothing to actually see but there is more to these black and whites than any of us can see. I think whatever is embedded in these is what made AS cry. Not the videos we see on Monday. Jmo

I've wondered at times. Well if they are they aren't very careful about the profile they represent.
MOO could be bots fighting bots.

driving myself nuts looking for a statement from SM. Not the first one with the back turned to the camera, but a later one where she made a statement that mentioned some odd named park? I can't possibly search anymore. Is there somewhere I can search media, statements made by people involved? The park name I believe had the word "god" in it? could be so wrong, very sleepy after a long work week! Here for Gannon! Still here for Kyron!

driving myself nuts looking for a statement from SM. Not the first one with the back turned to the camera, but a later one where she made a statement that mentioned some odd named park? I can't possibly search anymore. Is there somewhere I can search media, statements made by people involved? The park name I believe had the word "god" in it? could be so wrong, very sleepy after a long work week! Here for Gannon! Still here for Kyron!
Garden of the Gods

But they didn’t- it took a few days after he was missing for them to find this. Many neighbors only looked for the time period he was reported missing.

Right, at that time...but since he went missing I'm sure LE/FBI and even neighbors have thought to look further back. It may not have happened right away, but I bet it has happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
They were all doorstepping neighbors, the Denver station even went to RD's workplace. abc got it first. I don't know why it was considered a leak. The only 'leak' part was the original abc report where they cited the Sheriff's office as agreeing with RD's findings. After that one time they refused to discuss it just to say they would have preferred if it had not been published. Then they clamped down hard on all media and took central control of all govt bodies working on the investigation, not because they were annoyed at RD but because media published it even though they allegedly asked them specifically not to. Fox consulted with LE when they saw the footage, LE asked them not to go public, Fox agreed, then someone did actually go full public etc etc etc.
LE DID qualify their original statement by saying it was only ONE part of the investigation as if to say it was not a story in itself.
It could also have meant she dropped him at the corner store to pick up some bread and she went ahead alone...
Who knows?

Garden of the Gods

New RD still photos.
The pictures from the bottom run r to l, l to r, then r to l.

MOO sequence appears to show people meeting a car in the sreet.
No cars in driveway.

Last edited:
Yes I started thinking the same thing. I think RD’s camera caught TS doing something on Sunday night (dark images) Approximately between 9:30-11:30 around the garage and a gate. Might have included GS trying to run away from someone because he was petrified. GS might have been hurt and scared. Now that would make a grown man cry. Jmo
Possibly sprinting anywhere he could, out of fear ?
And somehow grabbed the gate and left blood on it ?
There's a reason for there being blood -- in the information TS so helpfully made available.
Maybe she'll do another interview ?
She can't stop adding helpful details that are 'unnecessary' ; at least until more is revealed by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd