Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this fits in anywhere…
A little after 10 p.m. on Tuesday the El Paso County Sheriff's Office showed up at Gannon's home. Law enforcement walked up to the home and appeared to be searching in the backyard with flashlights. The garage door was opened and a car was pulled out. We are waiting for an update from the sheriff's office on why law enforcement was there.’

Really curious, since we know at 2:15-ish the red truck was backed right up in the driveway, leaving zero room for a car to park, let alone pull out.
It appears this has to mean, at some point between the time TS returned home alone that afternoon, and the time this initial MSM report was posted, the red truck was moved and the car was in the driveway/garage.
Yep... I think RD's surveillance cam, and the other neighbor's recording might be really, really interesting.

jmo

I don’t know anymore. I thought it was a fact.
Right now I don’t know fact from rumor.
I don’t know MSM from the other news agencies.
I don’t know if posts here are opinions or facts.
I just know that’s the way I heard it. There has been so much written from the beginning that the little sister got off the bus on Monday shortly after 3.
Sorry I can’t be of help.
It’s OK. LE knows...

One thing I can't explain when considering the scenario that she hurt him so badly Sunday night that she had to hide her crime by committing the greater crime of "making him disappear" on Monday.... Didn't the neighbor say he saw Gannon and his sister playing in the yard Monday morning? And then saw Gannon walk to the truck later that morning? I can't account for how, if someone is severely injured, he's playing and walking the next day. Or is the thinking that she bruised him severely and didn't want the bruises to be seen? Even though they were not life-threatening?
The neighbor saw them playing int the yard Sunday

is the article cited anywhere near the post? Was the comment a response to another comment that did cite the article?
I know it was after 10pm they arrived on the night he was missing. the 27th, Monday, seems strange they would arrive at the same time the next night?
Kittythehare...help me out (seriously) I'm not saying Le didn't arrive late on Monday, possibly the same time. BUT that post would make no sense for a Monday post. The wording says "we are waiting for an update on WHY law enforcement was there. "

Really curious, since we know at 2:15-ish the red truck was backed right up in the driveway, leaving zero room for a car to park, let alone pull out.
It appears this has to mean, at some point between the time TS returned home alone that afternoon, and the time this initial MSM report was posted, the red truck was moved and the car was in the driveway/garage.
Yep... I think RD's surveillance cam, and the other neighbor's recording might be really, really interesting.

jmo

That’s a really really good point. I didn’t even think about this.

In RD’s Video, her SUV was in the driveway. The SUV or the truck had to get moved for the other car to get put in the garage.

Video is going to be huge. Way bigger than I think I expected. IMO.

You don’t search for a body by sifting snow. This is a strange case.
So little of this case makes any sense and it’s just heartbreaking. I thought when we saw dan May at the residence and and csi taking stuff out of the house I thought for sure it was going to enter the criminal realm and charges would be coming soon but still we wait . One day soon karma will come . Hopefully one day very soon they release a poi or charges

Kittythehare...help me out (seriously) I'm not saying Le didn't arrive late on Monday, possibly the same time. BUT that post would make no sense for a Monday post. The wording says "we are waiting for an update on WHY law enforcement was there. "
I don't have a clue.
My own recollection was that they arrived around 10 on the night of the first report.
I checked their blotters and twitters and he was not mentioned until 29th.
I know we discussed the time gap in various threads and I recall a report citing AS from possibly kTAA but I'm not sure when that interview took place exactly.

WE discussed it here when we were examining the possibility of her having brought him home, but not alive and then disposing of him, sometime between 2.19pm and the time she made the call to report the 'runaway' at 6.55pm. She had no way of knowing how long they would take to arrive so the additional hours were moot after 6.55pm. All tracks had to have been cleared by then, washing machine on etc etc etc, possibly truck washed etc

I don’t think he came home with her that day because she wouldn’t have time to dispose of his body before his little sister got off the school bus. I imagine the cuffs came out when they began badmouthing LE at Marshall’s. I am certain SM couldn’t help but run her mouth and her daughter did the same. Arrogance.
I don't recall seeing anything in MSM indicating the minor daughter of TS did anything like that.
While TS herself has done a most remarkable job in MSM of making herself come across as intensely arrogant,
I can't say the same about anyone else in this case.
---
And to be entirely transparent, I tend to take up for minors in most cases, because no matter what they do or don't do, they're still kids and my heart aches for them that they didn't have better role models or examples to follow after. All kids deserve that, and the ones who don't get it, often end up in cases we discuss here.

I don’t know anymore. I thought it was a fact.
Right now I don’t know fact from rumor.
I don’t know MSM from the other news agencies.
I don’t know if posts here are opinions or facts.
I just know that’s the way I heard it. There has been so much written from the beginning that the little sister got off the bus on Monday shortly after 3.
Sorry I can’t be of help.

I wasn't trying to put you on the spot @Love Never Fails. I just don't remember ever reading when the younger sister got home. (And besides WS, I've not read any SM about the case)

IF the sister did get home at around 3, and LS said GS potentially didn't leave until after that (3:15-4), that's pretty interesting. I know there are all kinds of hypotheses about why the sister might not have seen GS in the am (he's sick and resting, etc) not sure how that could work in the pm.

I can't say the same about anyone else in this case. ---
And to be entirely transparent, I tend to take up for minors in most cases, because no matter what they do or don't do, they're still kids and my heart aches for them

Thanks! Beautiful post. I am childless so I don't tend to think about these issues. This type posts keeps it on everyone's radar to be looking out for them.

RSBM

Thanks...me either. Crazy case. Just praying for some news...
Let's regroup.

Her story before the alien abduction theme emerged was of a runaway.
That could mean a cycle-away or a walk-away.
I'm not sure.

How far could he cycle?
How far could he go on foot?

If she didn't destroy his body in a rubbish eater machine- what is correct word for that, please?, did she hide him in a place she expected him to be found or in a place she doubted anybody would ever find him?
Bearing in mind she was familiar with various hiking locations, it is possible she had noticed an ideal, to her, location for disposal.. That is likely to have been a permanent disposal site, elemental exposure and wild animals etc.. no body will ever be found.

If it had to be done quickly, the killing and the disposal and the killing could reasonable be expected to be quick , where did she put him????

If his body will be recovered is it not most likely to be found within walking distance to cover her story- the runaway child?

Pretty difficult to know what is MSM and what is not. Even after reading the rules, they seem to change or to be interpreted differently. Posters end up attacking one another or posts are deleted.
It helps (in cases like this, when there are exceptions made and there is SO much attention to the case) to read the mod's and/or @Tricia's comments on page 1 of each new thread. They usually go into detail and give examples to help straighten it out.
Plus, mods have direct links to the rules in their sig/taglines.
If you're still not sure, you can always send a mod a "convo" (private message) and share your question or concern.

I hope that helps. :)

A picture is worth a thousand words. Whoops, I mean the picture at the bottom is worth a thousand words!

Yes, my thoughts exactly! Especially the one they chose to put smack dab in the middle!

But when I see those pics of Gannon's wide eyes & sweet smiling face, my heart just breaks all over again!

I don’t think we know what the status of the relationship is between dad and the stepmother. Nothing has been said officially, as far as I know.

I wish I was confident that someday we will know the answers to the hundreds of questions that have been brought up over these four weeks...I know I have become cynical due to all the unprosecuted cases. It seems like there has been a greater reluctance to bring charges, historically, in missing child cases if the child’s body is not found...jmo.

Let's regroup.

Her story before the alien abduction theme emerged was of a runaway.
That could mean a cycle-away or a walk-away.
I'm not sure.

How far could he cycle?
How far could he go on foot?

If she didn't destroy his body in a rubbish eater machine- what is correct word for that, please?, did she hide him in a place she expected him to be found or in a place she doubted anybody would ever find him?
Bearing in mind she was familiar with various hiking locations, it is possible she had noticed an ideal, to her, location for disposal.. That is likely to have been a permanent disposal site, elemental exposure and wild animals etc.. no body will ever be found.

If it had to be done quickly, the killing and the disposal and the killing could reasonable be expected to be quick , where did she put him????

If his body will be recovered is it not most likely to be found within walking distance to cover her story- the runaway child?

"If she didn't destroy his body in a rubbish eater machine-" what is correct word for that, please?" , I think you are referring to a woodchipper. That didn't happen, I feel pretty confident...time and trouble wouldn't allow for that.

As to on foot or cycle. (accounting for distance he would be capable of reaching) it doesn't seem likely he could vanish into thin air, it's just too suburban an area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead