Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"If she didn't destroy his body in a rubbish eater machine-" what is correct word for that, please?" , I think you are referring to a woodchipper. That didn't happen, I feel pretty confident...time and trouble wouldn't allow for that.

As to on foot or cycle. (accounting for distance he would be capable of reaching) it doesn't seem likely he could vanish into thin air, it's just too suburban an area.
I was not referring to a wood chipper. I was referring to a dumpster. Some of those have 'teeth' and immediately grind the inserted rubbish bags.

I see the picture as Gannon's grieving family, and don't see past that. I don't mean that as a slight to all stepparents. I just think given the circumstances, and TS's vomit mouth of weirdness, and sweet Gannon's absence, and that fact that Dad's no longer living with TS...LE's going to respect the bio parents first and foremost. Doesn't necessarily mean LE's sending a message that TS is going done. JMO

I am glad they didn't include a picture of the back of TS's head in the "family" photo collage.

Pretty difficult to know what is MSM and what is not. Even after reading the rules, they seem to change or to be interpreted differently. Posters end up attacking one another or posts are deleted.
Heck, Ive only been around a few years and I still have to ask a mod if it is OK to post something. I still get confused also.
I didn't post for the longest time and only lurked because I was afraid of getting booted for posting incorrectly, but I have learned as I go and you will also.
If in doubt, just ask. Mods and the people here are great for helping out.

Kitty...
Incinerator, perhaps?
ETA... or compactor?

MOO
possibly, depending on whether she could have easily accessed one?
I'm really trying to establish the most likely location for him if his body was not destroyed?
I'm unsure whether his location is also his cause of death, fall from great height, for example or whether he had been killed some other way and present location is merely where she disposed of his dead body..
Huge variants here.
A place pre-selected by her, ergo known to her?
Or a place of death?
We can probably assume he died outside of the vehicle.

I wasn't trying to put you on the spot @Love Never Fails. I just don't remember ever reading when the younger sister got home. (And besides WS, I've not read any SM about the case)

IF the sister did get home at around 3, and LS said GS potentially didn't leave until after that (3:15-4), that's pretty interesting. I know there are all kinds of hypotheses about why the sister might not have seen GS in the am (he's sick and resting, etc) not sure how that could work in the pm.
Well, thank you and it’s ok. I have heard so much and we really don’t have the facts from LE yet or a warrant to review. Once that comes it will help all of us. I’m not even sure the SM daughter (the older one) was at home and saw the little girl in the morning. First she said she didn’t then she did. Same with Gannon. And right now I’m on the fence about whether SMs daughter was an accomplice in the crime.
I base a lot upon the SM interview attitude and ever changing stories and the video of her coming home without Gannon. But nothing would surprise me now.
The only real victim to me is Gannon.

Heck, Ive only been around a few years and I still have to ask a mod if it is OK to post something. I still get confused also.
I didn't post for the longest time and only lurked because I was afraid of getting booted for posting incorrectly, but I have learned as I go and you will also.
Thank you

It helps (in cases like this, when there are exceptions made and there is SO much attention to the case) to read the mod's and/or @Tricia's comments on page 1 of each new thread. They usually go into detail and give examples to help straighten it out.
Plus, mods have direct links to the rules in their sig/taglines.
If you're still not sure, you can always send a mod a "convo" (private message) and share your question or concern.

I hope that helps. :)
Thanks

Rule of thumb. When in doubt, don’t post it. Message a mod and ask. If the answer is yes, then post it, if the answer is no, 5rn don’t.

I learned the mods do no like foot us to post someth8ng then say “if this isn’t allowed, delete it.”. They frown on that. It makes more work for them.

So this Tuesday search would also be the day AS came back to the house from out of town and per TS she “left” because she didn’t want to stay at the house with LH being there. In other words AS found something in the garage and on gate (blood perhaps) and called police back to look into something. I don’t believe LE would show up to investigate at 10:00 pm unless they were called back by AS. This would leave me to believe TS definitely did not leave on her own volition but was booted as many of us already have figured. Jmo

I think AS saw the neighbor’s video this day and based on what he saw he then he kicked TS out. No way she’d leave the house willingly with LH there with her husband. She strikes me as jealous.
MOO

I see the picture as Gannon's grieving family, and don't see past that. I don't mean that as a slight to all stepparents. I just think given the circumstances, and TS's vomit mouth of weirdness, and sweet Gannon's absence, and that fact that Dad's no longer living with TS...LE's going to respect the bio parents first and foremost. Doesn't necessarily mean LE's sending a message that TS is going done. JMO

BBM

Could be sending a message, but that's not the one I was thinking...

I think AS saw the neighbor’s video this day and based on what he saw he then he kicked TS out. No way she’d leave the house willingly with LH there with her husband. She strikes me as jealous.
MOO

I'm pretty sure TS's "interview" in which she claimed to have been kicked out came before the neighbor's video was purportedly shown to AS.
Just My Memory

Question for more experienced WS peeps - Crime lab was at the house only a few days ago. How long would a “typical” analysis take? Week? Two? A month?

I think that’s how long we will be waiting unless we find Gannon before then.
Unless there is some sort of pressing need, it can take some time.

Personally, I don’t think they are going to receive a result that allows them to file charges.

So I don’t think it matters if testing is completed or not at this point, as they are likely waiting on a body.

I say this because we know Gannon left that house alive (video), so (probably) nothing they could find would prove that he was murdered, atleast in and of itself.

And I believe a murder charge is what they’re going for.

I'm from Horry county and just wanted to expand on the being able to charge someone with murder or kidnapping or anything anything those lines, without a body, would be purely a circumstantial case and very difficult to prove.
I agree that it would be difficult but let me remind everyone of Heather Elvis. They have never found her body ( but we all know they killed her) yet the DA was able to prove kidnapping with A LOT less evidence than there is in GS's case. I mean A LOT. If anyone was able to look at her case they would see there was no (smoking gun) video of the victim leaving but not returning, no cell video before the disappearance that the POI released, etc... Yet the prosecution was able to, at least, get them put away for 10 years. That's nothing ,I know, but it gives them 10 more years to keep looking for enough to charge them with murder.
To sum up my ramblings .... If they can't find enough to charge "someone" with murder then there's easily video proof alone to prove kidnapping IMOO.

Thanks for reminding us that even limited justice is satisfying while we wait for something better.

The Moorers are not at Disneyworld any more, that's for sure.

Video and phone evidence are often as good as eyewitness testimony and I don't think we've seen the half of what sent DA May to the Stauch home!

Question for more experienced WS peeps - Crime lab was at the house only a few days ago. How long would a “typical” analysis take? Week? Two? A month?

I think that’s how long we will be waiting unless we find Gannon before then.
depends on what they took... we have no idea at mo, if it was something like blood spatter evidence they would have had it immediately- photographs, I mean.
If it was DNA testing, though it can be done instantly those tests are controversial.. not sure.
If it was a weapon hidden in a cavity or under a piece of floor- immediate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead