Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I possibly am, actually.
That's interesting indeed, thanks @Knox
Apartment complexes...possibly some cctv has been received already by LE?
Maybe that's the reason the search party was stepped down?
Maybe she took the long drive to dispose of evidence or to cool her head having done the deed?

I don't imagine they are ever located remotely, are they?
It feels eerily accurate... they may need to section off an area of landfill, if so but they would only be seeking DNA at this stage?
Speculation, people, just wild speculation.
Remote areas? Anybody local know? @Silverheels?
Compactor boxes/dumpsters would be located behind Kohls, near the Petco خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Wouldn't it be interesting if video were requested, not to see the interior of the store or front parking lot. But the rear of the stores where the dumpsters are.

Last edited:
Thanks! Beautiful post. I am childless so I don't tend to think about these issues. This type posts keeps it on everyone's radar to be looking out for them.
We all bring slightly different perspectives, experiences & expertise to the table.
It's part of what makes this forum so fantastic.

No..this was way before the neighbors video (which was actually the following week) . This is from the the day after he was reported missing TUESDAY Jan 28th. Not saying she left willingly. I would guess she called the terms...and walked out...

How do we know for sure the video was seen the following week? Imagine ur neighbor’s son goes missing. I’d look ASAP at my surveillance. And if I saw anything suspicious I’d call the cops and show my neighbor immediately. I think neighbor called AS over and he saw something incriminating LS, so he went home and told her to leave. I don’t for a second think that video wasn’t viewed til the next week.
Just MOO.

BAM. Brainwave.

What if TS's comment that GS's search for 'can my parents find me if my phone is off'
Was actually her message to AS and LH? They are his parents.
CAN they find him without his phone? A challenge, perhaps, by TS, to them?
MOO

Compactor boxes would be located behind Kohls, near the Petco خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Wouldn't it be interesting if video were requested, not to see the interior of the store or front parking lot. But the rear of the stores where the dumpsters are.
It would indeed.
Problem is that I'm having trouble locating them

Waste Connections Colorado Springs – Commercial Trash El Paso County
but that's just me.. Maybe somebody else would be able to find them?

It kinda fits, doesn't it?
Would mean the whole trip was for that one purpose.
It's possible she loaded lots of trash in the vehicle that day and that is what we witnessed?
So it wouldn't look suspicious?

We need to find one that would be available for public use or easily used by public.
Even if it was not compactor type...
Could LE actually know this already?
Are they merely building circumstantial?

Compactor boxes/dumpsters would be located behind Kohls, near the Petco خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
There is just a dumpster behind that location on N. Nevada. There is, however, a compactor behind the Lowe’s in the same strip mall. I also know for a fact there is a compactor at the Chapel Hills Mall (yay for college days low paying retail jobs!)

So for vehicles: hypothetically, there are four. AS something, TS SUV, Daughter Jetta, Family truck.
AS had his at the airport.
TS SUV (black?) In driveway on Monday in video.
Daughter's Jetta impounded by LE, per TS in interview.
Red truck. In driveway on Monday in video. Family members also seen getting into truck in MSM a.m. still image. Later impounded after RD video surfaced.
What car was pulled from garage by LE?
Edited to add: small garage, would hold one vehicle at most? See CSI pics of garage interior.

Interesting. I thought the truck was AS's and he left it at home & got a ride to the airport, never considered that he had another car.

Re: car parked in garage, the jetta is the only one I've ever seen in there in pics. I don't think the truck would fit, not sure about the SUV but it would be really tight if it did.

How do we know for sure the video was seen the following week? Imagine ur neighbor’s son goes missing. I’d look ASAP at my surveillance. And if I saw anything suspicious I’d call the cops and show my neighbor immediately. I think neighbor called AS over and he saw something incriminating LS, so he went home and told her to leave. I don’t for a second think that video wasn’t viewed til the next week.
Just MOO.
we have already rehashed this 10000 times or more.
The child was allegedly accounted for up to 3.15pm on January 27.
There was no need to check before that time.

Interesting. I thought the truck was AS's and he left it at home & got a ride to the airport, never considered that he had another car.

Re: car parked in garage, the jetta is the only one I've ever seen in there in pics. I don't think the truck would fit, not sure about the SUV but it would be really tight if it did.
Agreed. I was able to find photos of the home (including garage) on several archived sites. It’s smaller than ours and my husband has a daily freak out about the space with his truck and my SUV in an oversized 2car with no clutter to be seen..

we have already rehashed this 10000 times or more.
The child was allegedly accounted for up to 3.15pm on January 27.
There was no need to check before that time.
According to stepmom he was. That means nothing. LE never clearly said this.
sorry to make this the 10,001 time. I just feel strongly he was gone Sunday night.

There is just a dumpster behind that location on N. Nevada. There is, however, a compactor behind the Lowe’s in the same strip mall. I also know for a fact there is a compactor at the Chapel Hills Mall (yay for college days low paying retail jobs!)
any chance you could put up a map showing those locations please? Would they have had cctv cameras?
Dump rationale=floor covering allegedly damaged???

Forgive me Chuckmaureen for replying directly but I feel safest replying to you as one of my two posts was deleted. Still trying to figure out why, but I felt that you were the most open to “hearing” other points. Is there talk of a friend getting GS? Not doubting, just acknowledging there is so much out there-that would be amazing new information.
I can only hope that no one would question that LE has a ton of video from that day and TS movements from the days leading up and following, from an enormous amount of cameras out there.
Are AS and TS living apart? Afraid to ask again but I have to say if posters here feel it’s important to state they are not together, that makes my point that it would be valuable information. Is that stated on MSM? Is a discussion about that not allowed? Not being a pain, I really can’t follow. I’m not the only newbie confused by what speculation is allowed and what isn’t. I know TS is allowed to be discussed in this case- I’m talking about all the speculation about specific injuries TS inflicted etc. I really do get it- sometimes a crowd doesn’t want anyone new. Ironically, this newbie agrees with most of what is posted about TS- just wish there could be more open dialogue since she has yet to be named by LE a person of interest, no less a suspect.
I hear you about the Barbara Thomas case- but LE named her husband a suspect on day 10.
TS told LE...

Sheriff's Office Asks for Assistance in Locating a Juvenile
The step-mother explained sometime between 3:15 PM - 4:00 PM, Gannon left his home on foot to play at a friends house down the street

Stepmother who was the last person to see missing 11-year-old boy defends herself | Daily Mail Online
Stauch claimed that her stepson was the only person who had a key to a gate on the side of the house, and that he left with a mystery ‘person/friend.’

At the ~45 second mark:
"My husband's ex-wife is living in the home so of course I'm not coming home"...

My point regarding the Barbara Thomas missing person case... BT's husband Robert Thomas was the last known person to have seen/to have been with BT in the desert... and only RT came home. Regardless of whether or not LE named RT a suspect (spouses are always #1 in that regard unless explicitly ruled out), the point is, LE as of yet has been unable to ascertain nor to prove what happened to BT. I hope such a status doesn't prevail in GS' case.

Last edited:
According to stepmom he was. That means nothing. LE never clearly said this.
sorry to make this the 10,001 time. I just feel strongly he was gone Sunday night.
If he was gone Sunday night then his father and RD and LE are engaged in a conspiracy theory because they identified him, see abc report.

There are two compactors at Kohls, you can see them in the Google link I inserted. But on closer inspection, they both look like they are attached to chutes inside the store.

Results from the first time the house was searched would have been back by now...imo either they found nothing of interest, or found possible evidence that required more searching, or went back to search in areas not done before...

I retract my previous statement that I think LS finally hired a lawyer and decided to be quiet. I don’t think she will ever be quiet.
Given the nature of the update today and her exclusion from it, I wonder if she will surface again in MSM. Moo

Maybe those updates are beginning to be specifically crafted to invoke reaction?

BAM. Brainwave.

What if TS's comment that GS's search for 'can my parents find me if my phone is off'
Was actually her message to AS and LH? They are his parents.
CAN they find him without his phone? A challenge, perhaps, by TS, to them?
MOO
That's creepy. Really top-level creepy. IMO LS isn't one to play that sort of mind game. I think it's pretty likely though that she made that search on Gannon's phone as part of her "he ran away!" story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298