Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some incriminating night footage.

She may have dumped evidence, or made preparations for what she was going to do the next day.

Hell, there may even be audio from what led to all of this.

RD made it a point to say how well his system picks up sound, so I believe that will be a big factor. Just want this sweet boy found, and his family to begin the healing process.

With only two updates a week, unless something breaks real fast, this case is going to come to a standstill with more rehashing of the little we can talk about. Hate when that happens. I peeked in on another case to follow when and if it really slows down here. But I can see getting into the disappearance of Evelyn Boswell is going to be really time consuming. So may people involved and there's even talk of Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves. I kid you not.

Being in Co Springs my theory about her (quickly devised) “plan” was simply “water. I will dispose of this in water”. And here in there Springs there is little to none but everyone traveling I 25 sees the signs - “Palmer Lake” so she headed there. And upon arriving found it to be quite open, populated and not at all a place to dispose of whatever she was dumping. So she headed - up the road toward what appeared to head into more wooded areas. And made a turn into what might lead to something more remote, but was simply out of time to really try to get further away. And she found herself in you neck of the woods so to speak. Does this seem plausible to you as one familiar with the area, Silverheels?

It seems as plausible to me as any other theory we’ve come up with about what she was doing up here. I can imagine the panic of discovering that Palmer Lake is not just a lake but also a town. I can imagine the corner where the primary search area was would feel as secluded as any other area on 105. There are lots of trees close to the road and the S-curves would obscure line of sight for other cars,

I’m still struggling with whether LE was looking for GS or evidence (or both). I felt like they were looking for him, especially after watching them spend something like 600 man-days. That was a lot of resources, even for EPSCO. It seemed like they knew he was here and they just had to find him. But once they started going to other locations a few miles away, it started feeling like they weren’t quite as sure and as we all know, they didn’t find him. Yet.

As others have said, it seems more likely to me that she has been up here before, maybe to the Outdoor Ed facility or the Renaissance Festival.

And FWIW, most smaller bodies of water are frozen, at least at the edges, by late January.

MOO

I think she mentioned it only because it was true. It gave her satisfaction to be able to prove her critics wrong, on that one irrelevant point (speculation was that she killed Gannon on Saturday).

They went to GOTG’s and Burger King, so what? The bad stuff came later.

BBM
And also to show what a normal family they were, and what a "great" (gag) mom she was.

A word or two of truth mixed in with a whole lotta lies, that's her M.O.

BBM
And also to show what a normal family they were, and what a "great" (gag) mom she was.

A word or two of truth mixed in with a whole lotta lies, that's her M.O.

Basically, she dragged an injured child on a hike, just so she could take a “duck face” selfie (I’ll never get that stupid pose).

And that’s if she’s telling the truth about the foot injury.
She isn’t

And you’re right about the purpose of the photo: Optics.

The day we give her the apology she requested, is the day she wins a Mother of the Year Award.

OK so help me out with this one, it's definitely a SV 4x4 Nissan Frontier and someone has said a 2017. So in researching I believe that GPS nav was standard on that make/model. I found mention that they're capable of locating it if yours is ever stolen. Could she really be that dumb?? To use a vehicle with GPS?? I was sure I'd concluded why she chose to take the truck, but now I'm starting to wonder if she switched cars somewhere. I don't think she had time or would want to get a rental (and we've been down that rabbit hole.)

I'm fixated on this because I so desperately want Gannon to be found & LE needs to be able to track her movements. This would just seem too obvious and they would've found him by now if this was the case, right?

OK so help me out with this one, it's definitely a SV 4x4 Nissan Frontier and someone has said a 2017. So in researching I believe that GPS nav was standard on that make/model. I found mention that they're capable of locating it if yours is ever stolen. Could she really be that dumb?? To use a vehicle with GPS?? I was sure I'd concluded why she chose to take the truck, but now I'm starting to wonder if she switched cars somewhere. I don't think she had time or would want to get a rental (and we've been down that rabbit hole.)

I'm fixated on this because I so desperately want Gannon to be found & LE needs to be able to track her movements. This would just seem too obvious and they would've found him by now if this was the case, right?

Maybe she drove the truck to the designated spot, hopped into another vehicle, did whatever evil SM's do - then returned to the designated spot and drove home.

1st time posting and been following since the beginning. LE keeps saying they have no suspects. But with them searching the home a few times I find that hard to believe. I was wondering if a POI is different than a suspect?

I think she mentioned it only because it was true. It gave her satisfaction to be able to prove her critics wrong, on that one irrelevant point (speculation was that she killed Gannon on Saturday).

They went to GOTG’s and Burger King, so what? The bad stuff came later.

She was doing exactly what liars do - calming herself with an occasional true statement.

Lying is stressful on the psyche so they have to take breaks where they feel sure they've solidly roped the listener back in.

MOO

Last edited:
1st time posting and been following since the beginning. LE keeps saying they have no suspects. But with them searching the home a few times I find that hard to believe. I was wondering if a POI is different than a suspect?
Typically, a person of interest is someone law enforcement wants to talk to regarding a case, as these people may have important information (witnessed something).

A suspect is someone they believe is involved.

They haven’t referred to a particular person by using either of those terms here, and continue to maintain this isn’t a criminal investigation.

Which is clearly not true.

Maybe she drove the truck to the designated spot, hopped into another vehicle, did whatever evil SM's do - then returned to the designated spot and drove home.

If we doubted that even dumb criminals can come up with complicated "car-exchange" plans, we only need to look at Fotis Dulos and his sidekick.

He did your plan exactly (with more bells & whistles) and whoops! Smile for the camera, Fotis!

Let us hope school buses have cameras in Colorado like they do in Connecticut!

Naming people as POIs or suspects pushes them to lawyer up with attorneys even contacting them.

Making an arrest starts the clock ticking with an investigation perhaps being rushed.

It seems that LE in this case feels pretty certain "someone" is not going to flee and she's dumb enough to keep spilling clues which I'm sure are being investigated more than the 700+ tips being called in.

She's the gift that keeps on giving and I wouldn't be surprised if her hubby (or a "friend") ends up wearing a wire to trap her, would you?

And let's not forget that the Colorado snow is going to melt one of these days. What might be revealed?

MOO

Last edited:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I think LE has told the parents what they feel sure has happened to Gannon and they dare not interfere lest she lawyer up and stop talking altogether.

They need her to spill where Gannon is.

I picture lots of meetings with the FBI where strategies for interviewing T are mapped out.

Last edited by a moderator:
G'morning Sleuthers :)
Here for Gannon & will be until he is FOUND!!!
Sorry I don't contribute very much to the discussions, I do want to acknowlegde that I appreciate all of you here and your posts and your BIG n caring hearts <3

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random (regarding discussion of a rented vehicle).

At this time it is neither fact nor rumor. An MSM article was linked upthread wherein a reporter asked LE if a car was rented that day. LE responded that it was "part of the investigation". So, members can speculate on that to some degree but please do not state it as fact.

When I try to figure out in my head what TS either did or her thoughts behind a particular action, it is near impossible!! Trying to figure out what goes on inside the brain of another who is capable of cold and callous acts is tricky at best.AND IT HURTS MY HEAD!!

In my view they do not think like the average person, what makes 'sense' to them and their reasoning behind it, is SO not rational to the majority of people!!
When we are shown the completed puzzle picture, I think we will be disgustingly horrified and shocked!! And being locked up will be the best and safest place for her. TS would probably get lynched mobbed when we know the truth because I fear it's going to be beyond our own comprehensions.

Oh cool :) We can speculate on the rental car theory :) I've got to go now but will most def pop in later when time allows to see if what if anything comes up around that....?!?!

As much as you'd think "someone" wouldn't be dumb enough to rent a vehicle for a crime and expect they'd pull a fast one on LE, you remember that being a criminal and being smart aren't necessarily synonymous.....
especially this criminal in this case.

(And remember Hemy Neuman's rental scenario in the Russell Sneiderman case? Dumb! And LWOP, I think.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member