Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon all, I am a “new” member who is really not new ha! Spent MUCH time on the boards back during Caylee Anthony and Kyron H. cases but took a hiatus as I felt I lost a good portion of my year that year and I have ZERO idea which old e-mail I might have used.
Anyway...
I just wanted to drop in and say that the timeline on this case is INCREDIBLE, kudos.
Only thing I wanted to add was that I suspect the reason that our friend spent so much time in the truck leaving/coming back is because she was checking her security app and observing *exactly* which nooks and crannies were visible and which were not.

Welcome back - I was a mere lurker back then. I'd be curious if you think things have changed - it seems to me that WS works as a kind of True Crime Daily News Journal, curated by some amazing people.

Could very well be, and if true, then just one more tally mark in the "I only think about myself and MY camera."

There sure does seem to be a lot of violent offenders who don't think things through. I'm wondering what approach this perp should take at this point in time.

I'm guessing that confessing and claiming diminished capacity might work. The other options are not at all pleasant. Once charges are laid with no confession, the game will change.

I'm afraid to post these days. So much conflicting information and I can't for the life of me remember where each snippet came from.

I just know if I open my mouth I'll spew out something from Social Media and be in the doghouse.

Carry on all....I just want Gannon found, brought home to his family and for those that are responsible, pay the price. I'm tired of the games and the lies.

It's time for someone to man up, or as the case may be, "woman up", and tell us where this precious child is.

MOO

@Silverheels How is the snow looking in your area?

It's a miserable day here. Very windy, cold and it's been snowing off and on all day. I think the low tonight will be close to 0. It's supposed to be sunny and warm for the rest of the week in case they get back in searching mode. We haven't had a lot of new snow but we have some awesome new drifts.

My husband and I have spent a lot of time driving up and down 105 and Spruce Mountain Road, taking little side roads and trying to put ourselves in the shoes of someone in her hypothetical situation - not much time due to school hours, not wanting to be seen, trying to find the right spot that is accessible enough for her strength capabilities where evidence won't be found, panicked about what has occurred, trying to get a story together for other family members, thinking about what needs to be cleaned up at the house, blah, blah. No luck yet. I'm pretty sure if that many search personnel didn't find him, we won't, but it's soothing to feel like we doing something.

One small story from when the search was going on. When I was waiting in line to drive by the search area (when they had the road down to one lane), I told the LEO that I had noticed some stuff (Amazon box, small bag of trash, other items) on the shoulder of 105 about 50-100 feet south of where they had us stopped. That stuff is still there. Maybe they checked it out, maybe they didn't. I should go pick it up and see what it is.

MOO

It's a miserable day here. Very windy, cold and it's been snowing off and on all day. I think the low tonight will be close to 0. It's supposed to be sunny and warm for the rest of the week in case they get back in searching mode. We haven't had a lot of new snow but we have some awesome new drifts.

My husband and I have spent a lot of time driving up and down 105 and Spruce Mountain Road, taking little side roads and trying to put ourselves in the shoes of someone in her hypothetical situation - not much time due to school hours, not wanting to be seen, trying to find the right spot that is accessible enough for her strength capabilities where evidence won't be found, panicked about what has occurred, trying to get a story together for other family members, thinking about what needs to be cleaned up at the house, blah, blah. No luck yet. I'm pretty sure if that many search personnel didn't find him, we won't, but it's soothing to feel like we doing something.

One small story from when the search was going on. When I was waiting in line to drive by the search area (when they had the road down to one lane), I told the LEO that I had noticed some stuff (Amazon box, small bag of trash, other items) on the shoulder of 105 about 50-100 feet south of where they had us stopped. That stuff is still there. Maybe they checked it out, maybe they didn't. I should go pick it up and see what it is.

MOO
Thank you for trying for Gannons sake. I wish you would happen to find him since LE hasn’t. It’s not for lack of trying. This is breaking their hearts too, I am sure.

LE is likely doing a whole LOT of covert work on this case. Most of what is going on right now is out of sight of media, and that includes us. MOO, there are avenues of investigation in motion, and the time has come where media, and we, the public, must wait.
I expect they have a lot of film of TS doing things that don’t align with her story. I’m very curious to eventually see the phone evidence. This boy was left in the care of a soulless person imo

I'm afraid to post these days. So much conflicting information and I can't for the life of me remember where each snippet came from.

I just know if I open my mouth I'll spew out something from Social Media and be in the doghouse.

Carry on all....I just want Gannon found, brought home to his family and for those that are responsible, pay the price. I'm tired of the games and the lies.

It's time for someone to man up, or as the case may be, "woman up", and tell us where this precious child is.

MOO
There is simply no new info , just the platitudes masquerading as briefings.

BY NOW
- they have her social media content, her browser searches, pretty much all of it, they may be missing a sim card or 2 and that could have been the sifting.
-All relevant gPS
-all forensics on all vehicles
-all forensics on home, give or take
-all or any blood spatter evidence
- could be awaiting tracker details from companies like Apple who are notorious for their failures to assist, even in terrorism cases..
-all relevant cctv footage.
-all relevant interviews with carers, blood family, teachers and other significant adults.

We have a search that was potentially delayed for a week until early cctv footage was discovered.
A week is a long time.

We have hit a wall and I think LE has too.

MOO
wow, glad you're doing it.
Wear gloves and all will be okay.
Thank you so much.

MOO
It's so awesome you're doing this. And yes, I would go look at what's at the side of the road. But, don't touch it. jmo

In cases like this where there is little being said publicly, it is hard to know if that is because the police have very little or because they have a lot. It's so damn frustrating. I hope we see movement in this case soon. I am not giving up on Gannon!

BY NOW
- they have her social media content, her browser searches, pretty much all of it, they may be missing a sim card or 2 and that could have been the sifting.
-All relevant gPS
- could be awaiting tracker details from companies like Apple who are notorious for their failures to assist, even in terrorism cases..
-all relevant interviews with carers, blood family, teachers and other significant adults.

We have a search that was potentially delayed for a week until early cctv footage was discovered.
A week is a long time.

Yeah, it's easy to assume the search areas were determined as searching for things that occurred the day he disappeared. But it's possible they got something on her several days to a week later in those areas and still have no real direction on where GS is.

MOO

You’re simply wonderful, thank you for all the info, and for doing so much to try to help. It’s crazy how the weather can be so different from one place to another. I would hope they checked it out, but always worth a look. After all, Caylee Anthony was found not far from where LE was looking after such an intense search. If I remember right they even searched where she was eventually found.

Moo

BY NOW
-All relevant gPS

A week is a long time.

I don't think it's all unusual for it to take a couple of weeks or even a couple of months for all the various agencies involved to document chain of custody, transfer certain reports and findings, analyze and map evidence and send things to various labs and investigative agencies. Just the CC video alone has to be daunting - possibly more man hours than the physical search just to compile all that. They've all been working overtime, but hurrying doesn't help analysis. Speed is not the friend of a strong legal case.

We want the prosecution to get a nice long, perfectly executed head start here.

I don't think it's all unusual for it to take a couple of weeks or even a couple of months for all the various agencies involved to document chain of custody, transfer certain reports and findings, analyze and map evidence and send things to various labs and investigative agencies. Just the CC video alone has to be daunting - possibly more man hours than the physical search just to compile all that. They've all been working overtime, but hurrying doesn't help analysis. Speed is not the friend of a strong legal case.

We want the prosecution to get a nice long, perfectly executed head start here.
Jennifer Dulos case took 8 months, and they had the evidence of a fatal assault. So constructing this is likely to take at least that long.

Good Afternoon all, I am a “new” member who is really not new ha! Spent MUCH time on the boards back during Caylee Anthony and Kyron H. cases but took a hiatus as I felt I lost a good portion of my year that year and I have ZERO idea which old e-mail I might have used.
Anyway...
I just wanted to drop in and say that the timeline on this case is INCREDIBLE, kudos.
Only thing I wanted to add was that I suspect the reason that our friend spent so much time in the truck leaving/coming back is because she was checking her security app and observing *exactly* which nooks and crannies were visible and which were not.

EXCELLENT observation & reasoning! Premeditation in it's raw form :(:( Lucky for us she didn't have an app to check RD's & other neighbors!

3 Questions:
-Can more than one person check the app at the same time? Just wondering if AS was able to "see" what he could not see (Gannon returning home at 2:19 or leaving to play with a friend?)
-How long would their Ring footage be stored? Still in in the could if "someone" erased it?
-Do you get an alert if your Ring is turned off or stops working?

MOO
You've got a nice hubby, to go along with you, following your interest. Thanks for all you do for us here with your info.

jmo

MOO
Have you heard much from any of the other locals? I've heard a bit from a few people of businesses being asked for their video down south and up north. It sounds like they are piecing the puzzle together slowly.

We have had snow squall warnings again today. Had to take the dogs to the vet in the middle of one. It was fun. Dodging the trashcans in the street and trying not to get blown away. I can't imagine anyone even attempting to search out in this today. Wind and painfully cold.

The silence from law enforcement isn’t at all unusual. We likely won’t hear much until Gannon’s body is found, and/or in the event of an arrest.

I see absolutely no hope of him being found alive.

Just about the only scenario that would even allow for that, is if she handed him off to someone else.

Had that happened though, she’d have every reason to admit it. If not, law enforcement would almost certainly be able to figure that out on their own, and that’s without anyone else involved coming forward.

I think she did this alone, with the exception of potentially some help after the fact from someone close to her.

Not that I would blame this person, as her mom is nothing if not manipulative and controlling.

You state what I don't want to know is true, but is. :(:(:(

My heart breaks into a million pieces every time I think about this poor, sweet, innocent boy and his happy smile. Prayers that he is found!

Sending thoughts of love out for Gannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill