Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What could G have done to trigger her to the point he was physically abused repeatedly? I just can’t fathom that she targeted just him and not her older daughter or the younger daughter. By all accounts he wasn’t a troublemaker. Maybe he just didn’t like her and the little girl did? I just can’t imagine her physically abusing him and nobody else knew.
There is no evidence available to suggest she abused him physically or sexually or psychologically on a regular basis.
I personally could not stand to be in the same room as her for longer than a minute but she is entitled to a fair trial and she will get get that because the US justice system will see to it she does.
She has rights too.

Last edited:
Hey all :)
How did we get to day 30 already!?
I can't even begin to imagine how his mum n dad get through every day without their boy:(
Please let Gannon be found today!!
I see they carried something BIG out in the brown paper as I've been on twitter, I wonder what you guys think iy might have been??
Well I have plenty of pages to look through to find out....??

Last edited:
Imo, it suggests the opposite. Some of my kids are "good" -- helpful and compliant. Some are PITA's whenever it comes to asking them to do things. To me, it sounds like maybe she was comparing his behavior favorably to other children she deals with. Honestly, I'm confused about how one could say that her comments suggest the opposite of her comments :::shrug:::

1. Because SM mentions the helpfulness at all, having been given a blank sheet of paper, is noteable. If it stops here, okay, credible.

2.a Four points of emphasis in a short space (bolded). Why is this taking so much importance or precedence in the words SM is forming?
2.b Three distancing statements in same space (underlined).

Now of course perhaps she always uses similar verbal tics. Which would weaken my case greatly. Looking purely at the quoted statement though, the comments about video games / noticing sick people, which bookend the helpfulness comments, are absent of these.

3. The phrase "You know sometimes with kids we have to remind them and things like that and thats okay".

This is an awkward, and awkwardly placed rumination on discipline and punishment. SM only just 4 times, literally last sentence, emphasised how Gannon never needed reminding to do as asked.

It's not Gannon any more, its a kid. And its not her, its the third person 'we'. And it's 'okay'. Well, why wouldn't it be? And what are these 'things like that' that this ever-helpful child required beyond simple reminding?

Its interesting that this rumination is not rounded off as a sentence. And that the next stop for the stream of consciousness is thoughts on sickness given, again, SM could have used any words on any topic at this juncture. But my main thrust is with the other points.

Reporter: "Can you talk to me a little bit about him I dont know him."

SM: "Gannon is so kind and he loves to play video games that's one of his favourite things he loves sonic and mario and you know hes always helpful and that he was always so helpful with the dogs around the house and you know two little cute dogs and he was always like a person I would say Gannon can you do this and he would do it right away. You know sometimes with kids we have to remind them and things like that and thats okay but he was so sweet and able to help anyone he could notice when you're sick and say 'are you okay' and such a kind heart."

Hey aii :)
How did we get to day 30 already!?
I can't even begin to imagine how his mum n dad get through every day without their boy:(
Please let Gannon be found today!!
I see they carried something BIG out in the brown paper as I've been on twitter, I wonder what you guys think iy might have been??
Well I have plenty of pages to look through to find out....??
You will find it was discussed, chewed, re chewed, enlarged, dissected and it could have been anything from an appliance to a mattress, ceiling floor, bath sink, toilet, drain... etc etc etc..

Haha......I see it was indeed and we are none the wiser!!!
The mind boggleso_O
Torture, I tell ya.
Merciless.
I've never seen it so bad.
Well, I have actually but they came up with the goods in the end and it was forgivable.

In this case, my greatest fear is that they know she managed to destroy his body and it's irretrievable and are building a case on circumstantial evidence.
I won't take any pleasure in a conviction in such a case.
The child needs to be found as a priority and nothing else matters.

Torture, I tell ya.
Merciless.
I've never seen it so bad.
Well, I have actually but they came up with the goods in the end and it was forgivable.

In this case, my greatest fear is that they know she managed to destroy his body and it's irretrievable and are building a case on circumstantial evidence.
I won't take any pleasure in a conviction in such a case.
The child needs to be found as a priority and nothing else matters.
I guess at this stage that has to be considered as a possibilty, but I sincerely hope it's not the case as I can't imagine never knowing what happened to my child ever!!!
I wonder if they will start searching in landfills?
I feel TS would be more likely to dispose of his body this way somewhere off camera than the other irretreivable option :(

Well, if she did then I would think the daughters knew. Kids sometimes keep their mouths shut out of fear, threats, protection, etc.
I have a feeling one or both of them are talking now. I would say the 8 year old. The other minor daughter is LS's and might be living with her right now. Can LE question her minor daughter without LS's consent?
Yes, they can question the 8 yr old because it is not her bio-daughter. They just need permission from her Mom or Dad.

What could G have done to trigger her to the point he was physically abused repeatedly? I just can’t fathom that she targeted just him and not her older daughter or the younger daughter. By all accounts he wasn’t a troublemaker. Maybe he just didn’t like her and the little girl did? I just can’t imagine her physically abusing him and nobody else knew.

Children are abused every single day by no fault of their own.

Off topic....
To all the locals there in Co Springs, I heard a winter storm is headed your way. My granddaughter will be flying there and I’m worried about the weather and roads. Her little sister from her dads second marriage has just died there tonight in a car accident. She was just 15. if any of you pray, please pray for my granddaughter and her dad and stepmom. I know they are all heartbroken. I can’t even imagine. :(:(:(
Prayers sent.

So I skim the past dozen pages and a few things become apparent.

The discussion revolves around

Gannon.
't' and 't's interview, possible motives, etc. etc.
The house Gannon and 't' lived in.
The several searches of that house.
Lot's of questions 't' would know the answer to.
't' being the last to see Gannon.

Seems all roads end in 't'.

Gannon, I hope wherever you are, you are happy and at peace. Be brave little man. You will be found and brought m home.

So many people love you and are looking for you. None of this is your fault. I wonder if you have any idea how loved you are.

He may have been a bedwetter or had some kind of chronic symptoms (constipation, easily vomiting) that required more attention than SM could stand. She was obviously put upon by having to care for him 'for years in her home when his mother didn't want to (paraphrasing)' according to her video interview.

Also, it isn't uncommon for siblings to grow up together and have a completely different experience with the same parents. In fact, I know from my life and doing some research that narcissistic parents usually play that way - golden child, scapegoat, etc. assigned to different children in the family. IMO it wouldn't be unusual for Gannon to receive different treatment from the other kids in the house. The other children may have information about some events, but they are too close to really understand the dynamics of parental (mental) abuse. Gosh, I'm still working on figuring out what happened in my family and I'm way past being a child or young adult. I think that is part of what fascinates me about this case. Still searching for answers. All IMO, MOO

Special thank you to all of you who are praying and sending me texts. You will never know how much that means to me.
I have to be out today but will be checking back in tonight. Will keep you all in my prayers and pray Gannon is found. I hurt for his family.

Off topic....
To all the locals there in Co Springs, I heard a winter storm is headed your way. My granddaughter will be flying there and I’m worried about the weather and roads. Her little sister from her dads second marriage has just died there tonight in a car accident. She was just 15. if any of you pray, please pray for my granddaughter and her dad and stepmom. I know they are all heartbroken. I can’t even imagine. :(:(:(
Sending prayers for the family!

giphy.gif

I’m here for Gannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads